Windows 10: My computer recently struggles to maintain a WiFi connection

Discus and support My computer recently struggles to maintain a WiFi connection in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Recently as in this very month, trying to play for long has been a complete headache. I would establish an internet connection, play Roblox for 10-20... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SuperNano4, Nov 27, 2022.

1. My computer recently struggles to maintain a WiFi connection

Recently as in this very month, trying to play for long has been a complete headache. I would establish an internet connection, play Roblox for 10-20 minutes, maybe with Idle Skilling running in the background, and... mysteriously, not only would the connection suddenly drop, but trying to refresh the Wi-Fi reveals the network list to be... empty?? "No Wi-Fi networks could be found." Despite having a full list of available networks just a few seconds ago. And no amount of re-refreshing has fixed it, so when this happens, I have to completely restart the computer, just so I can connect again

:)

SuperNano4, Nov 27, 2022

2. Cannot maintain iphone wireless connection to Wifi at home

Cannot maintain iphone wireless connection to Wifi. The hub is working with ipad, TV and computer but loses contact on iphone within 1 minute. My phone remains connected when in other wifi areas, but not at home. BT maintain there is nothing wrong with
    the BThub5 but how can it be my phone at fault when it works elsewhere?

MargaretWoods1, Nov 27, 2022
  3. rcten Win User
    WiFi Does Not Auto Connect Upon Startup, Recently

Wi Fi does not auto connect any longer since yesterday, it needs me to turn Off and then On the Auto Connect button which is always in the On position.
    Attached find the present of present and long stablished Network connections which I suspect has something to do with it.
    Any and all suggestions would be appreciated.
    My computer recently struggles to maintain a WiFi connection [​IMG]

rcten, Nov 27, 2022
  4. wabbles Win User

My computer recently struggles to maintain a WiFi connection

When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Nov 27, 2022
Thema:

My computer recently struggles to maintain a WiFi connection

1. My computer recently struggles to maintain a WiFi connection - Similar Threads - computer recently struggles

2. My computer isn’t connecting to wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer isn’t connecting to wifi: I got my sdd changed out at best buy and i didn’t pay for them to set it up. I came home and tried to set it up but for some reason i am not able to connect to wifi. I have reset it multiple times. I’ve unhooked my wifi router to turn it off many times. I even used a usb to...
  3. My computer isn’t connecting to wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer isn’t connecting to wifi: I got my sdd changed out at best buy and i didn’t pay for them to set it up. I came home and tried to set it up but for some reason i am not able to connect to wifi. I have reset it multiple times. I’ve unhooked my wifi router to turn it off many times. I even used a usb to...
  4. My computer refuses to connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer refuses to connect to wifi: I feel like I have done everything but nothing will connect my computer to wifi. I have a b660 gaming x ax ddr4 computer that was working fine just yesterday. My computer runs on windows 11. Essentially the problem is that when I turned on my computer today it refused to...
  5. My computer recently struggles to maintain a WiFi connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer recently struggles to maintain a WiFi connection: Recently as in this very month, trying to play for long has been a complete headache. I would establish an internet connection, play Roblox for 10-20 minutes, maybe with Idle Skilling running in the background, and... mysteriously, not only would the connection suddenly drop,...
  6. Can’t connect to or struggle to stay connected to wifi. Tried everything over a course of...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can’t connect to or struggle to stay connected to wifi. Tried everything over a course of...: My PC works perfectly well with Ethernet connection and is all good otherwise. However, if I want to connect wirelessly I am consistently met with “unable to connect to network” almost every single time. On very rare occasions I have been able to connect and stay connected...
  7. My computer rejects to connect to wifi

My computer rejects to connect to wifi: Hello. Today I was playing games and before 2 hours my computer stopped the wifi my phone was sharing to him (I am using phone as wifi adapter). At the first time it was just saying that he cant connect and I switched to my tablet and then it started to reject everything. It...
  8. maintaining connection

maintaining connection: I have a laptop shared with 2 other family members , Both of their accounts work fine no problems, But I cant stay connected to any pages for more than 40 seconds so it is difficult to do anything tried settings etc and a few built in troubleshoots stuck help as I am not a...
  9. maintaining connection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    maintaining connection: I have a laptop shared with 2 other family members , Both of their accounts work fine no problems, But I cant stay connected to any pages for more than 40 seconds so it is difficult to do anything tried settings etc and a few built in troubleshoots stuck help as I am not a...
  10. Cannot maintain iphone wireless connection to Wifi at home

Cannot maintain iphone wireless connection to Wifi at home: Cannot maintain iphone wireless connection to Wifi. The hub is working with ipad, TV and computer but loses contact on iphone within 1 minute. My phone remains connected when in other wifi areas, but not at home. BT maintain there is nothing wrong with the BThub5 but how can...