Windows 10: My computer refuses to stay connected to my printer

Discus and support My computer refuses to stay connected to my printer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a printer connected to the wireless network at home and my computer refuses to stay connected to it. It insists that the printer is offline,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Christopher Bowman, Jul 15, 2019.

1. My computer refuses to stay connected to my printer

I have a printer connected to the wireless network at home and my computer refuses to stay connected to it. It insists that the printer is offline, however it works on everyone else's pc's and on my iDevices. Strangely enough, if I hit print and reboot the pc it works. Is there a way to fix this? I am getting tired of rebooting my pc every time I need to print something!

:)

Christopher Bowman, Jul 15, 2019

2. 4650 Printer not staying online while connected to Windows 10 computer.

Hi Rose,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing issues with Windows 10. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

The issue could occur if there is change in printer settings.

To assist you better, please provide us the below information:

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • What all troubleshooting steps have performed to resolve the issue?
    • When you say that "wont stay online", have you connected the printer wirelessly to the computer?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the below Microsoft Help Article and check if it helps.

Fix printer problems:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-printer-problems

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Jul 15, 2019
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

My computer refuses to stay connected to my printer [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

My computer refuses to stay connected to my printer [​IMG]

topgundcp, Jul 15, 2019
  4. My computer refuses to stay connected to my printer

connecting laptop to Office jet G55 printer

Hi Luisa,

To help you with your concern regarding the printer, let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer for the steps on how to connect your printer to your computer. Please follow the steps on how to contact the manufacturer:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Jul 15, 2019
Thema:

My computer refuses to stay connected to my printer

1. My computer refuses to stay connected to my printer - Similar Threads - computer refuses stay

2. Bluetooth refuses to connect or stay connected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth refuses to connect or stay connected.: I have a Windows 22H2 10 Pro PC latest update and after an update, the Bluetooth dongle stopped to remain connected.This happens with all BT devices that I try to connect.If I select BT-On from the tray, I see instantly, for half a second, my BT device to connect and...
  3. Bluetooth refuses to connect or stay connected.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth refuses to connect or stay connected.: I have a Windows 22H2 10 Pro PC latest update and after an update, the Bluetooth dongle stopped to remain connected.This happens with all BT devices that I try to connect.If I select BT-On from the tray, I see instantly, for half a second, my BT device to connect and...
  4. Bluetooth refuses to connect or stay connected.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My computer refuses to connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer refuses to connect to wifi: I feel like I have done everything but nothing will connect my computer to wifi. I have a b660 gaming x ax ddr4 computer that was working fine just yesterday. My computer runs on windows 11. Essentially the problem is that when I turned on my computer today it refused to...
  6. My computer refuses to connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer refuses to connect to wifi: I feel like I have done everything but nothing will connect my computer to wifi. I have a b660 gaming x ax ddr4 computer that was working fine just yesterday. My computer runs on windows 11. Essentially the problem is that when I turned on my computer today it refused to...
  7. My computer refuses to stay on during the update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My computer refuses to stay on during the update.: Once my computer had gotten stuck during and update, so I was stuck watching it spend 30 minutes removing any progress it made, before it turned on. The second time it installed for close to 40-50 minutes, before turning off on it's own and then spending another 30 minutes...
  8. WIFI will not stay connected on my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI will not stay connected on my computer: How to fix the problem is listed below. Go to Network and Sharing Center select Change Adapter Settings. Right-click your wireless connection (the name of the wireless connection) - select Properties - select Configure. Click on the Power Management tab - deselect "Allow...
  9. connecting my printer to my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    connecting my printer to my computer: My wifi was just changed now my brother printer won't connect to my dell computer. each time I try it displays in error. the trouble began when the new wifi was installed....
  10. connected my printer to computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    connected my printer to computer: How can I get my printer to reconnect to wifi without removing it from my computer and reinstalling it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connected-my-printer-to-computer/35775593-5def-4cf3-8e9e-4cc06b8ae39e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my prictedter stay connected

2. hp officejet 4650 wireless