Windows 10: My Computer Regularly BSOD

Discus and support My Computer Regularly BSOD in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Usually Either when using a word processor or any other program around 1 hour into a session my computer BSOD without fail. The issue I received this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Eddie_742, Feb 12, 2024.

1. Eddie_742 Win User

My Computer Regularly BSOD

Usually Either when using a word processor or any other program around 1 hour into a session my computer BSOD without fail. The issue I received this time for the BSOD was "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a 0x0000000000000188, 0x00000000000000ff, 0x00000000000000ce, 0xfffff80712e2bd0a. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\021224-10390-01.dmp. Report Id: 77ce7f50-4ca3-4db3-ae86-fd65032c3f0f."I'm not exactly sure what is going on. I

:)

Eddie_742, Feb 12, 2024
  2. axe0 Win User

PC reboots regularly with no warning - no BSOD

Still the question remains why driver verifier was used, a dump or a few dumps contain in most cases enough for a different step than driver verifier.

If you indeed had multiple BSOD crashes, I would want you to upload a zip from the DM Log Collector so the dumps can be analyzed, a single dump is than inappropriate to suggest something properly.

3. BSOD on new computer while gaming

I just got a new computer about a month ago. Everything is new and I get BSOD (windows 10) while gaming mostly although it sometimes happens while I'm just using the computer. Sometimes the computer doesn't BSOD and just gives me a Access Violation Error. Not sure if related.

Here is the link to download output files from the V2 script.

Dropbox - windows crash - Simplify your life

Any help is appreciated

Steps I have taken:
    • Updated all drivers and bios to latest versions
    • Checked ram with windows memory test to see if ram is faulty. (A stick was and it was removed waiting for replacement)
    • Clean Installed Windows after finding faulty ram
    • I had 2 x 2080Ti installed, I removed one, tested and then swapped cards; issue still exist

MarvIchiban, Feb 12, 2024
  4. axe0 Win User

BSOD regularly WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

STOP 0x124 Troubleshooting [/i] Read carefully before proceeding.

My Computer Regularly BSOD warnsmall10.png
    Warning
    My Computer Regularly BSOD warnsmall.png
    If you're overclocking your system, revert back to stock clocks now.
    My Computer Regularly BSOD warnsmall.png

My Computer Regularly BSOD notesmall10.png
    Note Test the system once the overclock is removed before continuing with the steps outlined below.

Part Two: MemTest86+ RAM Diagnostic
    Part Three: Hard Drive Diagnostics
    Part Four: GPU Stress Test

TWO [/i] RAM TEST
    *Arrow Run MemTest86+ to analyse your RAM. MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note
    My Computer Regularly BSOD [​IMG]

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 complete passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

Make a photo of the result and post it please.

Addition:
    If errors show up you can stop the test, remove all sticks but 1 and test this single stick in each slot for 8 passes or until errors show, switch sticks and repeat.
    If errors show up and you see them a lot later, no problem, the errors don't affect the test.

THREE [/i] HDD TEST

Note Please run HDTune first, in the order posted!
    *Arrow Run HDTune to
    • check the health,
    • scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    • run a benchmark.
    It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    When above is done please make screenshots of the following
    • the health,
    • the error scan,
    • the benchmark incl. following
      • transfer rate,
      • access time,
      • burst rate,
      • cpu usage.

*Arrow Run SeaTools DOS to check the integrity of your HDD. SeaTools for DOS and Windows - How to Use - Windows 7 Help Forums
    Run the long test.

Note Do not run SeaTools on an SSD as the results will be invalid.
    Make a photo of the result and post it.

*Arrow Run chkdsk
    Disk Check - Windows 7 Help Forums
    Use option TWO with parameter /r
    Upload the chkdsk log *Arrow Check Disk (chkdsk) - Read Event Viewer Log - Windows 7 Help Forums

FOUR [/i] GPU TEST
    *Arrow Run Furmark to stress test your GPU. FurMark - GPU Stress Test - Windows 10 Forums

Note Run Furmark for around 30 minutes.

My Computer Regularly BSOD warnsmall10.png
    Warning Your GPU temperatures will rise quickly while Furmark is running. Keep a keen eye on them and abort the test if overheating occurs.
    Make a photo of the result and post it.

In Furmark you can find a tool called 'GPU-Z' (if you want to install GPU-Z is up to you), when GPU-Z is open click on the 'Sensors' tab, on this tab you can monitor
    • the frequency of the GPU,
    • the GPU memory clock,
    • the temperature,
    • the power,
    • the load on the GPU,
    • Etc.
    I would like you to make a screenshot of GPU-Z after you have either cancelled Furmark for any reason or Furmark is finished, post this screenshot in your next reply with the result of Furmark.

Thema:

1. My Computer Regularly BSOD - Similar Threads - Computer Regularly BSOD

2. Regular BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regular BSOD: My computer began reguarly BSOD crashing. Often when the laptop screen is closed or having just opened. More common when not charging.Specs: Acer Swift 3 SF314-42 The operating system Windows 11 Home 23H2The CPU + Graphics Card: AMD Ryzen 5 4500U with Radeon Graphics 2.38...
  3. Regular BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regular BSOD: My computer began reguarly BSOD crashing. Often when the laptop screen is closed or having just opened. More common when not charging.Specs: Acer Swift 3 SF314-42 The operating system Windows 11 Home 23H2The CPU + Graphics Card: AMD Ryzen 5 4500U with Radeon Graphics 2.38...
  4. Regular BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regular BSOD: Hello!Receently I have a lot of BSOD during playing games, I tried dfferent ways, to fix thatcleaning laptop, lower graphics, etc., but nothiing helps. Today I looked at Window logs, and there something with Kernel Power ErrorID 41 Here file from msinfo32 and...
  5. Regular BSOD

Regular BSOD: Hello!Receently I have a lot of BSOD during playing games, I tried dfferent ways, to fix thatcleaning laptop, lower graphics, etc., but nothiing helps. Today I looked at Window logs, and there something with Kernel Power ErrorID 41 Here file from msinfo32 and...
  6. My Computer Regularly BSOD

My Computer Regularly BSOD: Usually Either when using a word processor or any other program around 1 hour into a session my computer BSOD without fail. The issue I received this time for the BSOD was "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a 0x0000000000000188,...
  7. BSOD's occurring regularly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD's occurring regularly.: For the last few weeks, I've had various different BSOD's occur. There are multiple different stop codes that i've gotten; PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA INVALID_WORK_QUEUE_ITEM SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION KERNAL_AUTO_BOOST_LOCK_ACQUISITION_WITH_RAISED_IRQL...
  8. Regular BSOD

Regular BSOD: Good day I have a HP Probook 450 G4 with windows 10 installed. I have been getting regular BSOD's for a while now and I would like to resolve this issue. I've uploaded the latest Minidump file to my drive. The link:...
  9. My Car computer is giving regular BSODs -- please check my minidump

My Car computer is giving regular BSODs -- please check my minidump: This is a Windows 10 computer on the latest windows update. AMD am1-a This is my mobo: https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/AM1IA/ This computer is in my car and I use it for music and Navigation, but it regularly gets BSODs. I've collected a few minidumps. I'd really...
  10. Regular BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Regular BSOD: The BOSD appeared when I left the computer idle after I turned it on and locked the screen. I have an external monitor, Dell e176fp, which connects to my laptop through my HDMI interface. but my monitor does not support the HDMI interface, So I used the HDMI to VGA...