Windows 10: My computer rejects to connect to wifi

Discus and support My computer rejects to connect to wifi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello. Today I was playing games and before 2 hours my computer stopped the wifi my phone was sharing to him (I am using phone as wifi adapter). At the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KrisJF., Aug 21, 2019.

1. KrisJF. Win User

My computer rejects to connect to wifi

Hello. Today I was playing games and before 2 hours my computer stopped the wifi my phone was sharing to him (I am using phone as wifi adapter). At the first time it was just saying that he cant connect and I switched to my tablet and then it started to reject everything. It says that I cant find any errors so I am asking you.

:)

KrisJF., Aug 21, 2019
  2. wabbles Win User

When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Aug 21, 2019
  3. Bree Win User
    Kick or Ban who is connected with my internet ?

You should still be able to use NavyLCDR's second step without changing the WiFi password.

4. NavyLCDR Win User

Kick or Ban who is connected with my internet ?

You would have to do that on your Router's setup webpage. 1st step is to turn on WiFi encryption and password. 2nd step, if you feel you need to, is set up an access list of the physical MAC addresses for the network adapters of the computers you want to allow to connect. Any other network adapter not on that MAC filter list won't be able to connect. (but MAC addresses can be easily spoofed, if the third person knows which MAC addresses are allowed).

NavyLCDR, Aug 21, 2019
Thema:

1. My computer rejects to connect to wifi - Similar Threads - computer rejects connect

2. My computer isn’t connecting to wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer isn’t connecting to wifi: I got my sdd changed out at best buy and i didn’t pay for them to set it up. I came home and tried to set it up but for some reason i am not able to connect to wifi. I have reset it multiple times. I’ve unhooked my wifi router to turn it off many times. I even used a usb to...
  3. My computer isn’t connecting to wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer isn’t connecting to wifi: I got my sdd changed out at best buy and i didn’t pay for them to set it up. I came home and tried to set it up but for some reason i am not able to connect to wifi. I have reset it multiple times. I’ve unhooked my wifi router to turn it off many times. I even used a usb to...
  4. My computer refuses to connect to wifi

My computer refuses to connect to wifi: I feel like I have done everything but nothing will connect my computer to wifi. I have a b660 gaming x ax ddr4 computer that was working fine just yesterday. My computer runs on windows 11. Essentially the problem is that when I turned on my computer today it refused to...
  5. My computer can’t connect to the wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer can’t connect to the wifi: My computer can’t connect to the wifi, and there isn’t even a wifi button when I open my taskbar. I have restarted my computer multiple times and reset my network, yet this still keep on happening. I have looked online but it seems like nobody else have the same problem....
  6. My computer won’t connect to the wifi.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer won’t connect to the wifi.: It disconnected last night, 08/25/22 and won’t reconnect. I’ve tried the troubleshooting and the device manager but nothing is working. I have a gateway, version 21H2, manufacture is GPU company. I don’t know if i have to take it in to get it fixed or it’s plain broke, i...
  7. My computer won’t connect to the wifi.

My computer won’t connect to the wifi.: It disconnected last night, 08/25/22 and won’t reconnect. I’ve tried the troubleshooting and the device manager but nothing is working. I have a gateway, version 21H2, manufacture is GPU company. I don’t know if i have to take it in to get it fixed or it’s plain broke, i...
  8. Connecting to WIFI is crashing my computer.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connecting to WIFI is crashing my computer.: Since getting NBN and a new network provider my PC crashes with BSoD everytime I try and connect to my home WiFi. Ive tried uninstalling the wifi connector device in my Pc And thag made no difference. Please help �� TIA, Francesca...
  9. Computer rejects internet

Computer rejects internet: My computer show a perfect connection to my home WiFi, yet it refuses to connect. Ethernet cables don't help, and I've had 4 different WiFi adapters. I reinstalled my drivers 3 times, and keep them up to date when my internet works. The "WPA" button doesn't work on the new...
  10. WIFI will not stay connected on my computer

WIFI will not stay connected on my computer: How to fix the problem is listed below. Go to Network and Sharing Center select Change Adapter Settings. Right-click your wireless connection (the name of the wireless connection) - select Properties - select Configure. Click on the Power Management tab - deselect "Allow...