Windows 10: My computer repeatedly freezes at bootup. What's going on?

Discus and support My computer repeatedly freezes at bootup. What's going on? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have an HP TouchSmart 9100, intel Core 2 Duo, Windows 10 PC. I recently installed Minecraft, and since then it has been having startup problems. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/hotspark226, Jun 30, 2020.

1. My computer repeatedly freezes at bootup. What's going on?

I have an HP TouchSmart 9100, intel Core 2 Duo, Windows 10 PC.

I recently installed Minecraft, and since then it has been having startup problems. It runs fine, but for it to fully start, I need to use a System Restore point.

What could be the source of the problem? Is it the Minecraft Installation?

Is there any other way besides System Restore points to get the computer running?

How can I permanently solve this problem?

Thanks.

submitted by /u/hotspark226
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/hotspark226, Jun 30, 2020
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Problems with bootup

my phone wont go past the green windows mobile screen, does anbody have any suggestion of what i could do to get my phone to bootup properly so i can begin to use it again

Jbrown05atl, Jun 30, 2020
  4. My computer repeatedly freezes at bootup. What's going on?

My mouse repeatedly freezes in Windows 10. It has done this for weeks and I have to force shutdown? What do I do?

My mouse repeatedly freezes in Windows 10. It has done this for weeks and I have to force shutdown. What do I do to fix it? I have repeatedly moved the usb port, run diagnostic on the mouse, cleaned the inside of my computer, refreshed the router. Everything
    is fine but still mouse freezes. How do I fix?

LindaBates1, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

My computer repeatedly freezes at bootup. What's going on?

1. My computer repeatedly freezes at bootup. What's going on? - Similar Threads - computer repeatedly freezes

2. What is going on with my computer?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What is going on with my computer?: So I was normally using Windows, just like another normal day, and then I decided to shut it down because I was going to do something else. When I turned the PC back on, it said for a few frames "updating your computer" but then a blue screen of death showed up.I'm not really...
  3. What is going on with my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is going on with my computer?: So I was normally using Windows, just like another normal day, and then I decided to shut it down because I was going to do something else. When I turned the PC back on, it said for a few frames "updating your computer" but then a blue screen of death showed up.I'm not really...
  4. What is going on with my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. What's going on with my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's going on with my computer?: So a few weeks ago, my computer started crashing and freezing, when that happened. I've been trying so many times to figure out what's causing the crash.I scanned my PC with an antivirus softwares, I checked the status of my drive on CMD wmic diskdrive get status, it said it...
  6. What's going on with my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What's going on with my computer?: So a few weeks ago, my computer started crashing and freezing, when that happened. I've been trying so many times to figure out what's causing the crash.I scanned my PC with an antivirus softwares, I checked the status of my drive on CMD wmic diskdrive get status, it said it...
  7. What's going on with my computer?

What's going on with my computer?: So a few weeks ago, my computer started crashing and freezing, when that happened. I've been trying so many times to figure out what's causing the crash.I scanned my PC with an antivirus softwares, I checked the status of my drive on CMD, it said it was OK. I installed a tool...
  8. Computer Freeze and then Restarts. Repeatedly

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer Freeze and then Restarts. Repeatedly: Hi Guys/Girls. First off English is not my best language im Afrikaans and from south Africa. I Built my wife a computer that she can use in the office. it was fine for years. So after doing a Gpu Upgrade and also rebuilding the Pc into a new pretty Pink case with Rgb lights...
  9. Freezing on bootup

Freezing on bootup: I turn my computer off at night and when I turn it on the next day, it freezes and I have to hit the reset button. Then it boots up okay, but it never does after a normal shutdown. This started right after I switched to Windows 10 from 7. What are possible causes?...
  10. Looking for assistance with my computer hanging/freezing repeatedly

Looking for assistance with my computer hanging/freezing repeatedly: Hi, so my custom built gaming computer has been having issues with hanging/freezing, even when i'm not playing games, but also when i'm playing games. It occasionally unfreezes right after, but sometimes it just freezes for a long time and i'm forced to just restart my...