Windows 10: My computer requires me to run Clip Studio Paint with Administrator in order to open it

Discus and support My computer requires me to run Clip Studio Paint with Administrator in order to open it in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; A year ago, I downloaded Clip Studio Paint Pro. It was added to my files and a shortcut on the desktop and all that, but I can't open it without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KLIWU, Mar 11, 2021.

1. KLIWU Win User

My computer requires me to run Clip Studio Paint with Administrator in order to open it

A year ago, I downloaded Clip Studio Paint Pro. It was added to my files and a shortcut on the desktop and all that, but I can't open it without running it with administrator. There are two users on my computer---administrator and my own, and somehow it was downloaded to the administrator's user. When I went onto their account, I could open it just fine. I can still use it, but it's annoying to need to run it as an admin and enter the password every time I need to use it. Whenever I try to open a picture on my computer, CSP connects to the picture folder of the admin's account and not mine. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling it multiple times, all on my user, but nothing's worked. Any suggestions?

:)

KLIWU, Mar 11, 2021

2. How can I run Android Studio as an Administrator for all Downloads?

Hi James,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to follow the below mentioned steps to install and run Android Studio as an administrator.

1. Download the Android Studio from the recommended website.
    2. Once the download is completed locate the downloaded file.
    3. Right click on executable file (.exe) and Run as administrator to complete the installation.

If you have any difficulty in install/run the Android Studio I suggest you to get in touch with the Android Studio support.

If need further assistance in developing the applications/software, I suggest you to post your query in
    MSDN forums. We do have a dedicated support
    forums who are equipped with the resources to guide you in a right path.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Mar 11, 2021
  3. How can I run Android Studio as an Administrator for all Downloads?

This seems to be Microsoft Development only..... for the MSDN forums.

I can't call or find Android Studio support anywhere.

IntenseJames, Mar 11, 2021
  4. My computer requires me to run Clip Studio Paint with Administrator in order to open it

Paint 3D: Can't open project

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are having difficulties with Paint 3D app on your PC. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Version and Build of Windows 10 installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the Version of Paint 3D installed on the PC?
    • Did you try opening any other project or did you try to open the same project on a different device?
    • Are you aware of any recent changes on the PC prior to this issue?

However, we would suggest you to perform step 1, 3 & 7 from this article:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

If the issue persists, then we would suggest you uninstall and reinstall Paint 3D app.

1. Close Paint 3D app. Press
      Windows + X key.
    2. Select Windows PowerShell (Admin)
      from the list.
    3. Copy and paste this command:
      Get-AppxPackage *Microsoft.MSPaint* | Remove-AppxPackage

4. Press Enter key and once the process completes, restart the PC.
    5. After restart go to Microsoft Store and install
      Paint 3D.

If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to
    create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10.

Let us know the results. We will certainly assist you further.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Mar 11, 2021
Thema:

My computer requires me to run Clip Studio Paint with Administrator in order to open it

1. My computer requires me to run Clip Studio Paint with Administrator in order to open it - Similar Threads - computer requires run

2. Windows Security update KB5034765 Messing with cursor inside CLIP STUDIO PAINT PRO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security update KB5034765 Messing with cursor inside CLIP STUDIO PAINT PRO: Hi there .I'm having a problem for about a year or so i try to contact Clip Studio support about it and it didn't go anywhere so i final want to try and ask here for help as i'm really loosing my mind and motivation to do anything .So here the problem for some reason my...
  3. Windows Security update KB5034765 Messing with cursor inside CLIP STUDIO PAINT PRO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Security update KB5034765 Messing with cursor inside CLIP STUDIO PAINT PRO: Hi there .I'm having a problem for about a year or so i try to contact Clip Studio support about it and it didn't go anywhere so i final want to try and ask here for help as i'm really loosing my mind and motivation to do anything .So here the problem for some reason my...
  4. Laptop requirements to run Roblox Studio?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop requirements to run Roblox Studio?: I have decided to buy a new laptop for running Roblox Studio as my current laptop 4GB RAM, Intel Core- i3 lags a lot when running simple scripts/creating 3D objects.The requirements stated on the Roblox website is really misleading. My new choosed laptop has-8GB of RAMIntel...
  5. Laptop requirements to run Roblox Studio?

Laptop requirements to run Roblox Studio?: I have decided to buy a new laptop for running Roblox Studio as my current laptop 4GB RAM, Intel Core- i3 lags a lot when running simple scripts/creating 3D objects.The requirements stated on the Roblox website is really misleading. My new choosed laptop has-8GB of RAMIntel...
  6. Will Clip Studio Paint Work with Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will Clip Studio Paint Work with Windows 11?: When I switched to Windows 10 I had to re-download all the software and assets I had from Clip Studio and Clip Studio Paint. Am I going to have to do that again for Windows 11? Or will I be able to open and run the program as usual from the get-go?...
  7. Will Clip Studio Paint Work with Windows 11?

Will Clip Studio Paint Work with Windows 11?: When I switched to Windows 10 I had to re-download all the software and assets I had from Clip Studio and Clip Studio Paint. Am I going to have to do that again for Windows 11? Or will I be able to open and run the program as usual from the get-go?...
  8. Program Clip Studio Paint is "Incompatible" but runs in safe mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Program Clip Studio Paint is "Incompatible" but runs in safe mode: I've been having issues with Clip Studio Paint for the past month: it does not open at all. Shows up as a background process in task manager for a few minutes before disappearing, nothing else. I've emailed Clip Studio's support and it seems like they don't know what the...
  9. Help! Which PC is good for Art/Clip Studio paint?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! Which PC is good for Art/Clip Studio paint?: I have a budget of $800 and I need to be able to run Clip Studio Paint on it. submitted by /u/Anubis-Hound [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m0pjwh/help_which_pc_is_good_for_artclip_studio_paint/
  10. My computer is not recognising me as the administrator.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My computer is not recognising me as the administrator.: It says I am until I want to download something then it says I don't have administration rights. what can I do to change this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-not-recognising-me-as-the/0e61493f-c7a3-4ce3-af9f-7e29b1d14335"