Windows 10: My Computer Reset Itself, What Do I Do?

Discus and support My Computer Reset Itself, What Do I Do? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I was playing games and noticed they were running slower than usual, so I restart my PC. It took longer than usual for the PC to restart, and once I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Dylan Rosario, Aug 30, 2022.

1. My Computer Reset Itself, What Do I Do?

I was playing games and noticed they were running slower than usual, so I restart my PC. It took longer than usual for the PC to restart, and once I logged in, I had lost most of my files pictures, documents, etc.. And my background had been reset to the default. I also had to re login to everything I had previously been logged into. Everything besides things like my steam games and some apps were wiped. I also can't open apps like the microsoft store. I downloaded everything else and got it back to normal besides my pictures and documents, but today it wiped again? Is there anyway to reso

:)

Dylan Rosario, Aug 30, 2022
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Aug 30, 2022
  3. taward Win User
    One computer cannot access other network computers.

So I've tried every troubleshooting step I know:
    • Double checked that Net Bios was enabled
    • Ran a bunch of network commands:
      • flushed DNS
      • registered dns
      • pinged and located the named computers successfully
    • Reset my router to factory settings

Nothing works when I try to access via explorer. I'm still baffled by the fact that every other computer can access each other AND access this computer. It's just the outgoing connection from this machine that doesn't work.

Any thoughts?

taward, Aug 30, 2022
  4. P4-630 Win User

My Computer Reset Itself, What Do I Do?

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

Change or reset your Windows password

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Aug 30, 2022
Thema:

My Computer Reset Itself, What Do I Do?

1. My Computer Reset Itself, What Do I Do? - Similar Threads - Computer Reset Itself

2. What do i do my password changed itself.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do i do my password changed itself.: My pc password changes by itself. Last night i was playing with my friend and turned of my pc after I was done. None of them know my password Not even 20 minites later I turn in my pc and it isnt a 4 digit code it was a regular password. I tried all my passwords i have no way...
  3. What do i do my password changed itself.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What do i do my password changed itself.: My pc password changes by itself. Last night i was playing with my friend and turned of my pc after I was done. None of them know my password Not even 20 minites later I turn in my pc and it isnt a 4 digit code it was a regular password. I tried all my passwords i have no way...
  4. I reset my computer but it won't let me in anymore. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reset my computer but it won't let me in anymore. What do I do?: I reset a computer from 2021 to factory so I could use it as new. But after resetting it let's me log in and set up a pin. The very end of the process is the services screen but the second I enter there it's just blank and I can't use the computer. What do I do?...
  5. I reset my computer but it won't let me in anymore. What do I do?

I reset my computer but it won't let me in anymore. What do I do?: I reset a computer from 2021 to factory so I could use it as new. But after resetting it let's me log in and set up a pin. The very end of the process is the services screen but the second I enter there it's just blank and I can't use the computer. What do I do?...
  6. I reset my computer but it won't let me in anymore. What do I do?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. My Computer Reset Itself, What Do I Do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Computer Reset Itself, What Do I Do?: I was playing games and noticed they were running slower than usual, so I restart my PC. It took longer than usual for the PC to restart, and once I logged in, I had lost most of my files pictures, documents, etc.. And my background had been reset to the default. I also had...
  8. My Computer Reset Itself, What Do I Do?

My Computer Reset Itself, What Do I Do?: I was playing games and noticed they were running slower than usual, so I restart my PC. It took longer than usual for the PC to restart, and once I logged in, I had lost most of my files pictures, documents, etc.. And my background had been reset to the default. I also had...
  9. Hard drive wiped itself! What do I do?

in Windows 10 News
    Hard drive wiped itself! What do I do?: [ATTACH]Even though uncommon, some users have reported that their hard drive has deleted some of the data itself. The situation is such that the data is not available in the Recycle bin or anywhere else but has been completely removed. This brings us to the question of what...
  10. What's my computer doing?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What's my computer doing?: If my computer is idle for even a minute I can hear the drive working - as a read/write cycle is taking place - and stops the moment I move the mouse . It almost feels like I'm catching someone with their hand in the cookie jar. [ATTACH] This happens regardless of what...