Windows 10: My computer resets to defualt windows all my files, not programs every time I start up my pc.

Discus and support My computer resets to defualt windows all my files, not programs every time I start up my pc. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; This has happened 3 times now, i open the pc and everything is gone. I installed an anti-malware program to search for anything and it quarantined and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Conrad Robinson, Jul 7, 2020.

1. My computer resets to defualt windows all my files, not programs every time I start up my pc.

This has happened 3 times now, i open the pc and everything is gone. I installed an anti-malware program to search for anything and it quarantined and deleted the viruses it found. I thought that would fix it so i changed some passwords, and moved my files back onto my computer they were backed up on onedrive. however when I restarted my computer, everything was gone again and because I moved them and not copied them, I lost all my files. Please let me know if it's at all possible to get them back and stop this happening again.

Thanks in advance.

:)

Conrad Robinson, Jul 7, 2020
  2. DCnewbie Win User

Are my Registry Files all legitimate programs?

Isn't there a web tool whereby I can check if programs listed in my REGISTRY FILES are legitimate programs?

DCnewbie, Jul 7, 2020
  3. kodi file opens up every time i start up my computer

Every time I start up my computer, the kodi file pops up. How do I get this to stop?

StephanieDeVaughn, Jul 7, 2020
  4. My computer resets to defualt windows all my files, not programs every time I start up my pc.

kodi file opens up every time i start up my computer

Hi Stephanie,

With regard to your query about pop up programs during startup, we suggest that you follow these steps below to disable startup programs.

• Press Windows + X keys.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Click on the Startup Tab.
    • Look for the kodi file or application, then select Enable or
      Disable.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

Rafael Com, Jul 7, 2020
Thema:

My computer resets to defualt windows all my files, not programs every time I start up my pc.

1. My computer resets to defualt windows all my files, not programs every time I start up my pc. - Similar Threads - computer resets defualt

2. I reseted my windows 11 and now every time i start my pc the icons are scattered all over...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reseted my windows 11 and now every time i start my pc the icons are scattered all over...: I reseted my windows like yesterday and started to face this problem I didn't face it before and I searched for solutions all I found was just uncheck the auto arrange and the align to grid and these solutions didn't work for me, thank you in advance for your help....
  3. I reseted my windows 11 and now every time i start my pc the icons are scattered all over...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I reseted my windows 11 and now every time i start my pc the icons are scattered all over...: I reseted my windows like yesterday and started to face this problem I didn't face it before and I searched for solutions all I found was just uncheck the auto arrange and the align to grid and these solutions didn't work for me, thank you in advance for your help....
  4. every time I start up my PC, I can’t access windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    every time I start up my PC, I can’t access windows: Every time I start up my PC, I cannot access windows. It takes me to the advanced options does not give me the chance to reset and it takes me to the advanced options immediately all of the advanced options do not work I don’t know what to do Please help!!...
  5. every time I start up my PC, I can’t access windows

every time I start up my PC, I can’t access windows: Every time I start up my PC, I cannot access windows. It takes me to the advanced options does not give me the chance to reset and it takes me to the advanced options immediately all of the advanced options do not work I don’t know what to do Please help!!...
  6. My Computer Resets every time I start it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Computer Resets every time I start it: So every time I start my computer and log in my backgrounds, some of my apps, and everything I downloaded the last time I used it is deleted. Some apps stays like AVG antivirus after I starts it again. All settings I editet is also gone. When I start it always says Preparing...
  7. My Computer Resets every time I start it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Computer Resets every time I start it: So every time I start my computer and log in my backgrounds, some of my apps, and everything I downloaded the last time I used it is deleted. Some apps stays like AVG antivirus after I starts it again. All settings I editet is also gone. When I start it always says Preparing...
  8. My Computer Resets every time I start it

9. My apps are opening in a certain order every time I start up my pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My apps are opening in a certain order every time I start up my pc: [ATTACH] All my tabs are opening in the same order, like Spotify is opening at 0 volume so I have to change the volume every time I open Spotify and discord is opening minimized and to the side. This happened after I used stretch mode on Valorant I think....
  10. Every time i start up my pc i get this error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Every time i start up my pc i get this error: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Matt7531 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ii92eu/every_time_i_start_up_my_pc_i_get_this_error/