Windows 10: my computer restarts 3-5 min after shutdown

Discus and support my computer restarts 3-5 min after shutdown in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; my computer restarts 3-5 min after shutdown... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by KyleJamison1, Mar 16, 2021.

1. my computer restarts 3-5 min after shutdown

my computer restarts 3-5 min after shutdown

:)

KyleJamison1, Mar 16, 2021
  2. zinou Win User

5 min delay on cold start between login screen and bg screen

Ok, let the powershell command run overnight
    If the command didn't solve the problem, the try these steps in order:

1. Disable superfetch service
      • Empty the following folder c:\Windows\Prefetch\
      • Restart the computer
      • Si ça ne marche pas, passer à l'étape 2;
    2. Disable the AppXSvc from the registry: change the "Start" key value from 3 to 4 (see the screenshot)

my computer restarts 3-5 min after shutdown [​IMG]

my computer restarts 3-5 min after shutdown [​IMG]

zinou, Mar 16, 2021
  3. camoxiong Win User
    Computer shutdown by itself and 3 times to boot up

I have a problem with my computer that I built. Sometimes it shutdown and restart by itself. When I boot up the computer, it made takes 3-5 times to push the power button to boot up the computer. Any help?

camoxiong, Mar 16, 2021
  4. my computer restarts 3-5 min after shutdown

little cat, Mar 16, 2021
Thema:

my computer restarts 3-5 min after shutdown

1. my computer restarts 3-5 min after shutdown - Similar Threads - computer restarts min

2. Computer restarts after shutdown

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer restarts after shutdown: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BigBossXDiana [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m6gx5r/computer_restarts_after_shutdown/
  3. Computer restarts after shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer restarts after shutdown: Hello, A while ago, my pc started to restart after I try to shut it down. The things that I have already tried is: -using cmd to shutdown -disabling fast boot -disabling wake timers both in advanced power settings and task scheduler -disabling auto restart after...
  4. screen stays in restarting mode for 5 min exactly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    screen stays in restarting mode for 5 min exactly: Hello, I am facing a new issue, I do not understand whats that. when I press restart option then pc goes to restart and the screen showing restarting stays for 5 mins exactly and the after 5 min the Lenovo logo appears then the other transition came into play. and if I sum...
  5. My surface pro 3 restart instead of shutdown

My surface pro 3 restart instead of shutdown: Hello, my Surface pro 3 since ~2 weeks restart instead shutdown. Here is what i tried: 1. Disabling Fast Startup 2. Disable in Device Manager wifi card Wake up on pattern match. Waiting for help :)...
  6. WI-FI Internet is restarting after 3-4 min

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WI-FI Internet is restarting after 3-4 min: My WI FI Internet restarts after every 3-4 minutes and I can not find the solution, I tried several things but I have not solved it yet, and the biggest problem is that I can not play any game because it gets me out of the game. A week ago I had no problem, so please help...
  7. stop computer timeout after 3 min

in Windows 10 Support
    stop computer timeout after 3 min: i absolutely can not find the settings in win 10 where to set screen/system timeout. if i leave the computer unattended for 3 minutes i have to log on again as well as reconnect to the wireless. i am absolutely not a windows newbie but there is a setting i can not find. it...
  8. Windows 10 keeps restarting every 5 min.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 keeps restarting every 5 min.: Currently using a 2007 Alienware went from windows vista to windows 10 32bit and change the processor core 2 duo 2.33ghz to core 2 extreme 3.0 ghz motherboard xfx nforce 680i sli graphics card geforce 480 gtx 6gb ram installed a 1tb hard drive I'm not sure how to fix...
  9. Computer restarts after selecting shutdown

Computer restarts after selecting shutdown: I have a problem with my Lenovo laptop that when I hit shutdown in the start menu, it will restart instead. At the sign in screen I can press shutdown and it will work fine, but it is just annoying to have to wait and press shutdown again. Also it is a clean install of...
  10. Computer automatically restarts after shutdown

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer automatically restarts after shutdown: Windows 10 kept wanting to restart after it has been shutdown. The computer would have its power indicator turned off for maybe 2 seconds, then you hear the fan whirling and the BIOS screen appears followed by the usual boot process. I don't know how this would help, but...