Windows 10: My computer restore files by itself and I do not install any software

Discus and support My computer restore files by itself and I do not install any software in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have already asked many communities but none of them can solve itSystem: Win10it is an SSD and 238GB in total, 147GB avliable. Only has C:Even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Yang Li3, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Yang Li3 Win User

My computer restore files by itself and I do not install any software

I have already asked many communities but none of them can solve itSystem: Win10it is an SSD and 238GB in total, 147GB avliable. Only has C:Even huorong and 360 will be deleted after restart and they are not able to use.Today morning, I tried to open Microsoft Edge and it report an error: 0xc0000005. I tried to reinstall it and I made a rar in order to avoid data loss. It can not be installed and I just restart the computer. Strangely, the RAR was disappeared and I did not care about it because I only want to fix up my browser. Then, I searched the internet for help and I found this: http

:)

Yang Li3, Nov 24, 2022
  2. Pinchy Win User

Deleted file restore software.

I cant remember if it recovers old files OR leaves new files on the computer even after you do the restore. I havent used it in a while.

Pinchy, Nov 24, 2022
  3. suraswami Win User

Shute I never thought about system restore. But its been more than a week now, don't know if I can go back that far. But even then will it put back user files?

suraswami, Nov 24, 2022
  4. Pinchy Win User

Oh.

So your running the backup software from the server and not the computer.

Yep I see whats happened. Just for the future (althought I am sure you wont make the same mistake again) make sure you select and option that says "if it cant find the file, DONT delete". If it doesnt have that option...switch to SynbackSE.

An FYI: difference between incremental and differential is that differential copies all new / changed files since the last full backup......incremental copies all new / changed files since the last backup no matter what it was (incremental/full/differential).

Now to get your files back:

Tried a system restore on the server?

Pinchy, Nov 24, 2022
Thema:

1. My computer restore files by itself and I do not install any software - Similar Threads - computer restore files

2. My computer restore files by itself and I do not install any software

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My computer restore files by itself and I do not install any software: I have already asked many communities but none of them can solve itSystem: Win10it is an SSD and 238GB in total, 147GB avliable. Only has C:Even huorong and 360 will be deleted after restart and they are not able to use.Today morning, I tried to open Microsoft Edge and it...
  3. My computer restore files by itself and I do not install any software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer restore files by itself and I do not install any software: I have already asked many communities but none of them can solve itSystem: Win10it is an SSD and 238GB in total, 147GB avliable. Only has C:Even huorong and 360 will be deleted after restart and they are not able to use.Today morning, I tried to open Microsoft Edge and it...
  4. My Computer Reset Itself, What Do I Do?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Computer Reset Itself, What Do I Do?: I was playing games and noticed they were running slower than usual, so I restart my PC. It took longer than usual for the PC to restart, and once I logged in, I had lost most of my files pictures, documents, etc.. And my background had been reset to the default. I also had...
  5. My Computer Reset Itself, What Do I Do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Computer Reset Itself, What Do I Do?: I was playing games and noticed they were running slower than usual, so I restart my PC. It took longer than usual for the PC to restart, and once I logged in, I had lost most of my files pictures, documents, etc.. And my background had been reset to the default. I also had...
  6. My Computer Reset Itself, What Do I Do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Is there a backup software that can restore installed files?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a backup software that can restore installed files?: I'm looking for something similar to time machine on mac that backs everything up and restores everything to a new computer in the exact location as the last one. I performed a back up on windows 10 but it really only backed up my files and I still had to manually reinstall...
  8. Is there any free software to backup/restore OS or Files?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Is there any free software to backup/restore OS or Files?: I have a MyCloud device which hasn’t worked seamlessly since the day that I purchased it a few years ago. So I bought a Seagate EHD and have been using their Toolkit until their hardware EHD failed. I tried using Toolkit with my WD devices and found that it’s only good with...
  9. i cant install any software in my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i cant install any software in my pc: i cant install any software in my pc i tried few stuff but none of them worked out and its shows a error message when i try to install something and the message is "no such interface supported" and i cant install anything and also like 2 days ago i deleted some files named...
  10. Restore software that boots to itself

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Restore software that boots to itself: My wife's dell notebook hard drive crashed, a Toshiba MQ01ABF050 500mb I have been unable to use any normal recovery tools in Windows Is there recovery software that I can boot to and use bypassing everything else altogether? I think the drive is recoverable but would like to...