Windows 10: My Computer Running Windows 10 Randomly Blue Screens and Crashes

Discus and support My Computer Running Windows 10 Randomly Blue Screens and Crashes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Below is the two large MEMORY.DMP that I saved after both blue screens: https://drive.google.com/open?id=16L2od8JrhU6fcdJz24QfxQYPu9G57nAb... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DaleViljoen, Nov 14, 2019.

1. My Computer Running Windows 10 Randomly Blue Screens and Crashes

Below is the two large MEMORY.DMP that I saved after both blue screens: https://drive.google.com/open?id=16L2od8JrhU6fcdJz24QfxQYPu9G57nAb

:)

DaleViljoen, Nov 14, 2019

2. Windows 10 Crashes (blue screen)

I have a new HP laptop that is running Windows 10. It is randomly crashing (blue screen with sad face). It is terribly annoying. Any fixes for this issue? Thinking I may need to switch to a MacBook.

LindaDesigns, Nov 14, 2019
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 keeps crashing

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why the computer will keeps on crashing. One of which is missing or corrupted system files. For us to further isolate the issue, we suggest answering the following questions:

• What exactly are you accessing/doing when the computer crashes?
    • Were you still able to login to the computer after it happens?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error messages or mini dump that you've received?

In the meantime, if you're seeing a blue screen when the computer crashes, we suggest following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors. Kindly choose the appropriate answer to the category
    "When did you get the error?".

We'll wait for your response on this matter.

Mayra Aqu, Nov 14, 2019
  4. iuppiter Win User

My Computer Running Windows 10 Randomly Blue Screens and Crashes

Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Nothing for step 10.

Step 11 -
    My Computer Running Windows 10 Randomly Blue Screens and Crashes [​IMG]

iuppiter, Nov 14, 2019
Thema:

My Computer Running Windows 10 Randomly Blue Screens and Crashes

1. My Computer Running Windows 10 Randomly Blue Screens and Crashes - Similar Threads - Computer Running Randomly

2. Constant, Random Blue Screens of Death, Games Crashing Randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant, Random Blue Screens of Death, Games Crashing Randomly: Hi Guys, I just built my PC this summer (August 2019) and have been constantly experiencing BSODs and have looked all over the internet for a solution and could not find any. Thus, here I am! Ever since I build my PC I have had this issue. To be honest, I am not much of a...
  3. Random Blue Screen

Random Blue Screen: Been getting A LOT of random BSODs ever since i installed the last major windows update (about a month or so) so far i am positive that i've got more than the entirety of 2018 (one or 2 bluescreens). i'm not sure which bit is causing the blue screens but the fact that it's...
  4. Random Program Crashes, Occasional blue screen

Random Program Crashes, Occasional blue screen: Hello all, I've been having an issue for the past few months that has me on my wits end. I'm currently running windows 10 and randomly, programs such as games will crash or lead to a blue screen. I've tried a number of things but the only thing that worked for a time was...
  5. Windows 10 blue screen crash

Windows 10 blue screen crash: So i finally upgraded from my windows 7 to windows 10. For some reason my computer now keeps crashing and blue screening after being on for more than a hour. Sometimes its fine for a little longer but it crashes sooner or later. Now i never had any problems with windows 7...
  6. My computer keeps blue screening with a variety of crash codes

My computer keeps blue screening with a variety of crash codes: Hi Guys, My computer has been crashing for some time now - around 2 years and I can't for the life of me figure out what's causing it!! I'm using a Dell XPS13 that I bought in February 2016. It's a 9350 with an i7. I've tried reinstalling Windows multiple times, with and...
  7. Random blue screen.

Random blue screen.: Got a random blue screen. What can I do to avoid running into it again? Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 11-Jan-19 18:47:12 Event ID: 41 Task Category: (63) Level: Critical Keywords: (70368744177664),(2)...
  8. Blue Screen Crash Windows 10

Blue Screen Crash Windows 10: Hello, I've been encountering an issue with my Windows 10 PC. Every now and then, my PC crashes. Blue screen of death and all. It list the following details: Stop Code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED What Failed: bcmwl63a.sys Some of my research indicates this...
  9. BSOD Random Blue screen Crashes

BSOD Random Blue screen Crashes: A few days ago I started getting random blue screens and I have no idea why everything is hooked up correctly and all the components work so I was wondering if anyone can help me with my issue here are my PC Specs: Operating System Windows 10 Home 64-bit CPU AMD...
  10. Computer Randomly Blue Screening

Computer Randomly Blue Screening: So my computer has been blue screening recently when I'm not even touching the computer. So I decided to check my memory with memtest86+ and it popped up with a lot of errors. So I went into the BIOS and set my CPU overclock back to stock and it stopped blue screening. But...