Windows 10: my computer says it doesnt know whar the problem is when it try to run windows media...

Discus and support my computer says it doesnt know whar the problem is when it try to run windows media... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My computer wont run media creation tool for windows upgrade. i get an error that says windows doesnt know what the problem is and gives an error code... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Anderson Corey, Nov 14, 2023.

1. my computer says it doesnt know whar the problem is when it try to run windows media...

My computer wont run media creation tool for windows upgrade. i get an error that says windows doesnt know what the problem is and gives an error code

:)

Anderson Corey, Nov 14, 2023
  2. Yaqub K Win User

windows media player

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

What is the exact error message you get when you to try play files on Windows Media Player?

I suggest you to run both Windows Media Player Library and Settings troubleshooter and check.

Step 1: If your computer is having problems playing video or audio files in Windows Media Player, try using the Windows Media Player Settings troubleshooter to fix the problem. The troubleshooter checks the configuration and network settings
    for Windows Media Player to make sure that you can play content you've downloaded and saved to your computer, or content streaming over a network or the Internet.

Steps to run Windows Media Player Settings troubleshooter are as follows:

• Press Windows key + X and select Control Panel.
    • In the search box, type troubleshooter, and then click
      Troubleshooting.
    • Click View all, and then click Windows Media Player Settings
      and follow the instructions.

Step 2: If your computer is having problems accessing your collection of digital media files in the Windows Media Player Library, try using the Windows Media Player Library troubleshooter to fix the problem. The troubleshooter makes sure
    Windows Media Player is correctly installed on your computer, and checks to see whether your Player Library is corrupted.

Steps to run Windows Media Player Settings troubleshooter are as follows:

• Press Windows key + X and select Control Panel.
    • In the search box, type troubleshooter, and then click
      Troubleshooting.
    • Click View all, and then click Windows Media Player Library
      and follow the instructions.

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

Yaqub K, Nov 14, 2023
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Broken Windows Media Player

Hi,

Have you tried running the troubleshooter for WMP? If not, we suggest that you try to run the troubleshooter and
    see if it helps. To run the troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Click on
      Programs.

• Under
      Media
      Player, click on
      Windows Media Player Settings
      and
      Windows Media Player Library.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Nov 14, 2023
  4. my computer says it doesnt know whar the problem is when it try to run windows media...

THRiLL KiLL, Nov 14, 2023
Thema:

my computer says it doesnt know whar the problem is when it try to run windows media...

1. my computer says it doesnt know whar the problem is when it try to run windows media... - Similar Threads - computer says doesnt

2. When i try to log in my microsoft account it says that it doesnt exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i try to log in my microsoft account it says that it doesnt exist: Hey there, I'm having trouble with my Microsoft account. Every time I try to sign in, I get the message "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one." However, when I try to sign up with the same email, it tells me that there is an account...
  3. When i try to log in my microsoft account it says that it doesnt exist

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When i try to log in my microsoft account it says that it doesnt exist: Hey there, I'm having trouble with my Microsoft account. Every time I try to sign in, I get the message "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one." However, when I try to sign up with the same email, it tells me that there is an account...
  4. Why does my computer keep saying there was a problem when trying to reset your PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my computer keep saying there was a problem when trying to reset your PC?: I've been trying to reset my computer lately because it's been running so slow but every time I try I keep seeing this message. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-computer-keep-saying-there-was-a/5a313f19-d2de-426d-83f0-67af68153227
  5. Why does my computer keep saying there was a problem when trying to reset your PC?

Why does my computer keep saying there was a problem when trying to reset your PC?: I've been trying to reset my computer lately because it's been running so slow but every time I try I keep seeing this message. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-computer-keep-saying-there-was-a/5a313f19-d2de-426d-83f0-67af68153227
  6. my computer says it doesnt know whar the problem is when it try to run windows media...

my computer says it doesnt know whar the problem is when it try to run windows media...: My computer wont run media creation tool for windows upgrade. i get an error that says windows doesnt know what the problem is and gives an error code...
  7. when I try to reset my computer it says There was a problem resetting your pc any...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    when I try to reset my computer it says There was a problem resetting your pc any...: as you can see here the same issue continues on on the recovery screen that is shown with holding shift while restarting[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-reset-my-computer-it-says-there-was/840fb9bf-3ff3-4440-af8a-1a1451c06153
  8. My computer won't run games and gpu is 0 and doesnt run

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer won't run games and gpu is 0 and doesnt run: Hi i've taken out my graphics card to work on my rig and i've put everything back together and it works but my graphics card doesnt work . i've tried to reinstall Nvidia experience drivers and stuff but it still doesnt work and i've taken out my graphics card out of the...
  9. My computer crashes when I try to run a game!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer crashes when I try to run a game!!!!: When I open a graphically demanding game like for example rainbow 6 siege, war thunder, modern warfare, etc. The game will run for a limited amount of time, usually 1 minute, and then my computer with shut down and then restart. My computer almost always powers off when I...
  10. My printer says Computer Not Found when trying to scan.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My printer says Computer Not Found when trying to scan.: I have a HP Officejet Pro 8600 Plus printer and its had issues printing and scanning since June, 2020. My printer says “COMPUTER NOT FOUND” and my frustration is that I’ve exhausted every possible remedy. I’ve been told it has to do with 2 KB build updates in June 2020...