Windows 10: my computer says it has 912 gb in storage but it only lets me put data in it and my actual...

Discus and support my computer says it has 912 gb in storage but it only lets me put data in it and my actual... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my computer says it has 912 gb in storage but it only lets me put data in ti and my actual storage is only 119 gb why is that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by liamcourtney, Jan 13, 2019.

1. my computer says it has 912 gb in storage but it only lets me put data in it and my actual...

my computer says it has 912 gb in storage but it only lets me put data in ti and my actual storage is only 119 gb why is that?

:)

liamcourtney, Jan 13, 2019

2. settings app data is 1.2 gb

settings app data is 1.2 gb
    i am using lumia 520... it is currently showing 1.2 gb settings app data in storage check....
    is it fine....???
    suggest me to clear some as it was only 700 mb a few days back

rishabh gupta yx, Jan 13, 2019
  3. Help! Data partition not showing under my computer

This is happening on a windows 2000 server. Our second partition of the system, for data is not showing under my computer. Here are the properties of it in disk management:

my computer says it has 912 gb in storage but it only lets me put data in it and my actual... partition.jpg

Now under logical drives its listed as F and shows free space available.

Suggestions on how to fix this?

Hybrid_theory, Jan 13, 2019
  4. my computer says it has 912 gb in storage but it only lets me put data in it and my actual...

560 GB of missing storage space

I have a laptop with 1 TB hard drive (920 GB usable) and im currently using 906 GB. After going to the C drive under this PC, i click properties on each folder to see the storage space the were taking up. After adding up all the combined storage space
    (hidden files included) it added up to 360 GB. If i click on the properties of the C drive itself it says im using 904 GB. I have no clue where this 560 GB file is but it is simultaneously in and not in the C drive. i would really like some way to solve this
    that does not include factory resetting this computer as i would have to redownload 360 GB of data and that would really suck.

PainTrain838, Jan 13, 2019
Thema:

my computer says it has 912 gb in storage but it only lets me put data in it and my actual...

1. my computer says it has 912 gb in storage but it only lets me put data in it and my actual... - Similar Threads - computer says has

2. My computer is 16 gb ram But windows says me it has 8 gigabytes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer is 16 gb ram But windows says me it has 8 gigabytes: Hello,I was having problems with my computer first i noticed that my computer slowed down but i thought that it was because of so many games and files but yesterday i deleted them but the computer continued with the same performance then i have realized that i should check my...
  3. My computer is 16 gb ram But windows says me it has 8 gigabytes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is 16 gb ram But windows says me it has 8 gigabytes: Hello,I was having problems with my computer first i noticed that my computer slowed down but i thought that it was because of so many games and files but yesterday i deleted them but the computer continued with the same performance then i have realized that i should check my...
  4. My computer is 16 gb ram But windows says me it has 8 gigabytes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My SORAGE SAYS 19.2 GB of 10 GB USED NEED MORE STORAGE

My SORAGE SAYS 19.2 GB of 10 GB USED NEED MORE STORAGE: My STORAGE SAYS 19.2 GB of 10 GB USED NEED MORE STORAGE is THIS POSSIBLE and how do I get more storage ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-sorage-says-192-gb-of-10-gb-used-need-more/f0e12399-a827-49e7-80db-661b60756f47
  6. My computer only lets me save my files online and not on MAC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer only lets me save my files online and not on MAC: I am trying to save to my local MAC and save grays out for local on my mac https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-only-lets-me-save-my-files-online-and/b76e472e-6273-4717-8684-6183acf59517
  7. My computer only lets me save my files online and not on MAC

My computer only lets me save my files online and not on MAC: I am trying to save to my local MAC and save grays out for local on my mac https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-only-lets-me-save-my-files-online-and/b76e472e-6273-4717-8684-6183acf59517
  8. My laptop says I have 15 GB of storage but my phone says I have only 5 GB and that the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop says I have 15 GB of storage but my phone says I have only 5 GB and that the...: My laptop says I have 15 GB of storage but my phone says I have only 5 GB and that the account is frozen as I am over limit - what gives??They want me to buy storage but I have at least 5BG of storage still available - according to my laptop...
  9. My laptop says I have 15 GB of storage but my phone says I have only 5 GB and that the...

My laptop says I have 15 GB of storage but my phone says I have only 5 GB and that the...: My laptop says I have 15 GB of storage but my phone says I have only 5 GB and that the account is frozen as I am over limit - what gives??They want me to buy storage but I have at least 5BG of storage still available - according to my laptop...
  10. My laptop says I have 15 GB of storage but my phone says I have only 5 GB and that the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 912 gb