Windows 10: MY COMPUTER SAYS THAT I REQUESTED BLOCK TO MY PRINTER FROM EBAY ----NO I DID NOT. HOW UNLOCK?

Discus and support MY COMPUTER SAYS THAT I REQUESTED BLOCK TO MY PRINTER FROM EBAY ----NO I DID NOT. HOW UNLOCK? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; PLEASE UNLOCK MY MICROSOFT FROM PRINTING TO MY COMPUTER THROUGH EBAY. I HAVE NOT REQUESTED THIS BLOCK. I SO NOT KNOW HOW TO DO IT NOR DO I KNOW HOW TO... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sue Purvis, Mar 20, 2023.

1. MY COMPUTER SAYS THAT I REQUESTED BLOCK TO MY PRINTER FROM EBAY ----NO I DID NOT. HOW UNLOCK?

PLEASE UNLOCK MY MICROSOFT FROM PRINTING TO MY COMPUTER THROUGH EBAY. I HAVE NOT REQUESTED THIS BLOCK. I SO NOT KNOW HOW TO DO IT NOR DO I KNOW HOW TO UNLOCK IT. SUE

:)

Sue Purvis, Mar 20, 2023

2. MY COMPUTER SAYS THAT I REQUESTED BLOCK TO MY PRINTER FROM EBAY ----NO I DID NOT. HOW UNLOCK?

PLEASE UNLOCK MY MICROSOFT FROM PRINTING TO MY COMPUTER THROUGH EBAY. I HAVE NOT REQUESTED THIS BLOCK. I SO NOT KNOW HOW TO DO IT NOR DO I KNOW HOW TO UNLOCK IT.

SUE

Sue Purvis, Mar 21, 2023
  3. PiKo Win User
    win10 sez no drivers for brither hl5040 printer  

To be sure that you followed my suggestion correctly, I will specify some steps:
    CP>devices and printers>add a printer>the printer that I want isn't listed>add a local printer with manual settings>define port>Windows update and install

4. MY COMPUTER SAYS THAT I REQUESTED BLOCK TO MY PRINTER FROM EBAY ----NO I DID NOT. HOW UNLOCK?

Printer

Hi Rodrigo,

I am sorry to know that you are having issues with Printer.

What and all steps have you tried so far?

Restart the computer and check.

Also, check for Windows updates.

I suggest you to run the Printer Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• In Search window type Troubleshooting and click on it to open it.

• Click on Hardware and Sound.

• Then click on Printer to run the troubleshooter. Follow onscreen steps.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Mar 21, 2023
Thema:

MY COMPUTER SAYS THAT I REQUESTED BLOCK TO MY PRINTER FROM EBAY ----NO I DID NOT. HOW UNLOCK?

1. MY COMPUTER SAYS THAT I REQUESTED BLOCK TO MY PRINTER FROM EBAY ----NO I DID NOT. HOW UNLOCK? - Similar Threads - COMPUTER SAYS REQUESTED

2. How do I unlock my computer?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I unlock my computer?: My computer has recently started acting up. Every time to unlock my computer I would use my pin but now it asks for my Microsoft account password. I enter my password and it says it is incorrect. I have changed it twice now and can prove the password I am entering in is...
  3. How do I unlock my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I unlock my computer?: My computer has recently started acting up. Every time to unlock my computer I would use my pin but now it asks for my Microsoft account password. I enter my password and it says it is incorrect. I have changed it twice now and can prove the password I am entering in is...
  4. How do I unlock my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. how do I unlock my computer,

how do I unlock my computer,: My laptop was repaired and when my hard drive was reinstalled it ask me or lock key id number 28 numberswhere do I get them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-unlock-my-computer/6fffdc93-bfde-4e78-bde1-690097c86c98
  6. how do I unlock my computer,

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do I unlock my computer,: My laptop was repaired and when my hard drive was reinstalled it ask me or lock key id number 28 numberswhere do I get them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-unlock-my-computer/6fffdc93-bfde-4e78-bde1-690097c86c98
  7. how do I unlock my computer,

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. MY COMPUTER SAYS THAT I REQUESTED BLOCK TO MY PRINTER FROM EBAY ----NO I DID NOT. HOW UNLOCK?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY COMPUTER SAYS THAT I REQUESTED BLOCK TO MY PRINTER FROM EBAY ----NO I DID NOT. HOW UNLOCK?: PLEASE UNLOCK MY MICROSOFT FROM PRINTING TO MY COMPUTER THROUGH EBAY. I HAVE NOT REQUESTED THIS BLOCK. I SO NOT KNOW HOW TO DO IT NOR DO I KNOW HOW TO UNLOCK IT. SUE...
  9. How do I unlock my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I unlock my computer: How do I unlock my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-unlock-my-computer/e4564b09-4b6e-4ed8-b423-ca323ac3aa76
  10. How do I unlock my computer

How do I unlock my computer: How do I unlock my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-unlock-my-computer/e4564b09-4b6e-4ed8-b423-ca323ac3aa76