Windows 10: My computer says that it doesn't have Bluetooth installed in it even though I used...

Discus and support My computer says that it doesn't have Bluetooth installed in it even though I used... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I did Settings > Troubleshoot > Find and fix other problems > Bluetooth > Run the troubleshooter to check for the problem with my Bluetooth and it told... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by This_Is_My_Username, Feb 16, 2021.

1. My computer says that it doesn't have Bluetooth installed in it even though I used...

I did Settings > Troubleshoot > Find and fix other problems > Bluetooth > Run the troubleshooter to check for the problem with my Bluetooth and it told me that my computer doesn't have Bluetooth, even though I was using my Bluetooth mouse yesterday.

:)

This_Is_My_Username, Feb 16, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

My computer says that it doesn't have Bluetooth installed in it even though I used... [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Feb 16, 2021
  3. MisterEd Win User
    Using Zoom with a Bluetooth (BT) speaker doesn’t work

It's not Zoom. I have two Bluetooth headsets that I use with it.

Steelcase Arctis 3 Bluetooth headset

My computer says that it doesn't have Bluetooth installed in it even though I used... [​IMG]

Samsung Buds+ (bluetooth ear buds)

MisterEd, Feb 16, 2021
  4. My computer says that it doesn't have Bluetooth installed in it even though I used...

Windows 10 computer paired w/ bluetooth speaker, but doesn't send music to speaker

A possible solution to Bluetooth speaker playback issueMy computer says that it doesn't have Bluetooth installed in it even though I used... :) I tried all the steps listed in several posting forums with no success. I finally found a solution after 3 hours of investigating. 1st several forums suggest updating drivers... but do not specify which drivers to update i.e. the Bluetooth device? (eg. bose audio, sony driver for sony Bluetooth headphones etc.), or the windows driver?

*** For me the solution was updating the Bluetooth driver from LENOVO's website (the laptop/computer manufacture's website) once the driver was installed the bluetooth playback through BOSE Bluetooth audio adaptor worked perfectly.

I understand not everyone will have a LENOVO laptop/computer however I think it is worth downloading the latest Bluetooth driver from the device you are streaming from.

Hope this helps!

Bluetooth Dude123, Feb 16, 2021
Thema:

My computer says that it doesn't have Bluetooth installed in it even though I used...

1. My computer says that it doesn't have Bluetooth installed in it even though I used... - Similar Threads - computer says doesn't

2. My account doesn't have a device registered under it, even though the device says it's...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My account doesn't have a device registered under it, even though the device says it's...: I'm currently using Windows 10, and I have the account I want to be the primary account on my device, and when I go to remove the old one, I log in to it on my browser. After I log in on my browser, it doesn't show the device I'm attempting to remove it from under it, despite...
  3. My account doesn't have a device registered under it, even though the device says it's...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account doesn't have a device registered under it, even though the device says it's...: I'm currently using Windows 10, and I have the account I want to be the primary account on my device, and when I go to remove the old one, I log in to it on my browser. After I log in on my browser, it doesn't show the device I'm attempting to remove it from under it, despite...
  4. My account doesn't have a device registered under it, even though the device says it's...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluetooth Troubleshooters said that my PC doesn't have bluetooth even though I used to have it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Troubleshooters said that my PC doesn't have bluetooth even though I used to have it.: Before stating my problem, I think it is worth it to tell chronologically how did this happen.I tried to switch to Linux, and I did a clean install therefore removing all my personal data I used to have at my old Windows 11After a while regretting my dumb decisions, I decided...
  6. Bluetooth Troubleshooters said that my PC doesn't have bluetooth even though I used to have it.

Bluetooth Troubleshooters said that my PC doesn't have bluetooth even though I used to have it.: Before stating my problem, I think it is worth it to tell chronologically how did this happen.I tried to switch to Linux, and I did a clean install therefore removing all my personal data I used to have at my old Windows 11After a while regretting my dumb decisions, I decided...
  7. My laptop is claiming it doesn't have Bluetooth, even though it does.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is claiming it doesn't have Bluetooth, even though it does.: I have an HP Pavilion 15, that was purchased in January 2023. I use Bluetooth earbuds Samsung brand and have been using them to connect to my laptop since I had it, and never had any issues, today I tried connecting but the laptop kept saying the connection failed, I tried to...
  8. My laptop is claiming it doesn't have Bluetooth, even though it does.

My laptop is claiming it doesn't have Bluetooth, even though it does.: I have an HP Pavilion 15, that was purchased in January 2023. I use Bluetooth earbuds Samsung brand and have been using them to connect to my laptop since I had it, and never had any issues, today I tried connecting but the laptop kept saying the connection failed, I tried to...
  9. My computer says you're using other antivirus providers even though I don't have any...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer says you're using other antivirus providers even though I don't have any...: My computer says you're using other antivirus providers even though I don't have any antivirus software. ways to repair it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-says-youre-using-other-antivirus/0c50df40-febf-4dd8-ad64-f5b4d0197c21
  10. My computer says you're using other antivirus providers even though I don't have any...

My computer says you're using other antivirus providers even though I don't have any...: My computer says you're using other antivirus providers even though I don't have any antivirus software. ways to repair it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-says-youre-using-other-antivirus/0c50df40-febf-4dd8-ad64-f5b4d0197c21