Windows 10: My Computer Says Unable to Connect to Network

Discus and support My Computer Says Unable to Connect to Network in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, My Computer Says Unable to Connect to Network when I try to connect to but just says Unable to connect to this Network. I think I removed the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jack Anstee, Aug 16, 2018.

1. My Computer Says Unable to Connect to Network

Hello,

My Computer Says Unable to Connect to Network when I try to connect to but just says Unable to connect to this Network. I think I removed the network in manage networks and I think that is the problem. Does anyone know how to fix this problem because I don't.

Kind Regards

Jack

:)

Jack Anstee, Aug 16, 2018
  2. topgundcp Win User

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    • Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

My Computer Says Unable to Connect to Network [​IMG]
    • Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

My Computer Says Unable to Connect to Network [​IMG]

topgundcp, Aug 16, 2018
  3. Castiel Win User
    PC wont connect to network.

I have a HP computer that is set off aside that I am going to use for folding and for some reason it wont connect to my network. I have the modem connected to a switch, and from there my computer and the HP is connected, but I can get a connection but not my HP comp. Now when I hit repair it says that it couldn't do anything because it stops at IP renewing. I have even went into networking and changed the network connection to the top of the list.

See I hit repair and it says that it is renewing the IP address but it doesn't, then error.

How can I get it connected to my internet?

Castiel, Aug 16, 2018
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

My Computer Says Unable to Connect to Network

Unable to browse network computers.

We suggest creating a new administrator user account by following the steps
    here
    . Make sure to use the same network settings that you used for your other computers, then check if you can connect to the home network. Since you also mentioned that Windows 10 was freshly installed on this particular computer, have you already downloaded
    the latest updates? The latest build for Version 1607 is 14393.1715, and 15063.608 for Version 1703. You can check the build version of your computer by following these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Type winver and press Enter.

If you don't have the latest updates, you can follow these steps to install them:

• Click Start.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click Update & security.
    • Click Check for updates.

If that doesn't work, we'd like screenshots of the network and file sharing settings of the computer that doesn't work, and the settings of one of your other computers that can connect and share files properly on the home network.

Yolvi Ell, Aug 16, 2018
Thema:

My Computer Says Unable to Connect to Network

1. My Computer Says Unable to Connect to Network - Similar Threads - Computer Says Unable

2. Network unable to connect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network unable to connect: Lately I've been unable to connect to my wifi in my house. Tried the 'forget & reconnect' method like I always do but it does not work at all this time. I went to the control panel in network connection Control panel>All Control Panel Item>Network connection. and disable my...
  3. Unable to connect to the network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to connect to the network: Dear community, Il mio livello di italiano non è molto avanzato per spiegare il mio problema perché sono parole di linguaggio informatico che non ho idea come si dice quindi scrivo in inglese. I have one laptop and the two phones that are connected fine in the wify while...
  4. Unable to connect to this network

Unable to connect to this network: Hi, I'm having wifi issues on Windows 10. I've just moved into a new office and cannot connect. I can still connect to my phone's hotspot but obviously that's not a long term solution. Also, other devices like my gigabyte laptop and my boss's iMac computer can connect to...
  5. Unable to connect this network

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to connect this network: Good day reddit folks, I would like to recieve some light to my problem which might be common for some people. Since few weeks ago I'm having the problem of "unable to connect this network" and a problem is that w10 doesn't give any detail, just that message. It feels weird...
  6. Unable to connect to network

Unable to connect to network: Hi everyone After i finally upgraded my desktop from 7 to 10 I have been unable to connect to my wifi. I had no problems before upgrading. I can still connect using an ethernet cable. The error message that cones when trying to connect is sply "unable to connect to...
  7. Wifi saying unable to connect to network

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi saying unable to connect to network: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MLGesusRice [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dr6z06/wifi_saying_unable_to_connect_to_network/
  8. Unable to connect to Windows XP computer on my local network.

Unable to connect to Windows XP computer on my local network.: Windows 10 computer unable to see or connect to Windows XP computer on my local network. I have set-up network sharing on both computers linked to network through cable/modem. Windows XP sees Windows 10 computer, but won't connect. Windows 10 computer does not see Windows...
  9. My windows10 computer says it is connected to my network but it isn't.

My windows10 computer says it is connected to my network but it isn't.: I installed a new router and connected my desktop, printer and laptop to the network. The router shows all items are connected to the network. But my desktop, windows 10, can't connect to the printer and network and sharing center shows the router, and printer but not my...
  10. unable to connect to other computers on my network

unable to connect to other computers on my network: unable to connect to other computers on my network https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/unable-to-connect-to-other-computers-on-my-network/22a680af-c11c-4671-a28e-4a8a34fa2c29