Windows 10: my computer scammed what do I do now

Discus and support my computer scammed what do I do now in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; computer has been scamed what to do... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ChristopherDaws-Knowles, Nov 19, 2019.

1. my computer scammed what do I do now

computer has been scamed what to do

:)

ChristopherDaws-Knowles, Nov 19, 2019
  2. Smeed Win User
  3. my computer scammed what do I do now

Scam?

No, that's not a Microsoft phone number.

All these kind of pop-ups/alerts are fake warnings - scams. Never ever call these numbers.

Please read:

In case you keep on getting these fake alerts:

Follow the steps provided here: Remove Tech Support Scam pop-up (Call For Support Scam)

You might want to report this to Microsoft (but you don't have to):
    http://support.microsoft.com/reportascam

and you might want to watch:

Fake Tech Support Scams – video from the MS Digital Crimes Unit

Jsssssssss, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

my computer scammed what do I do now

1. my computer scammed what do I do now - Similar Threads - computer scammed

2. computer security Scam

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    computer security Scam: I recently purchased a new laptop. I had just started trying to load some software. The first one I tried to load was my Microsoft Office that I had loaded onto a different computer. As soon as I entered the license key a warning popped up saying that I could not load this...
  3. Computer lock-down, possible scam

Computer lock-down, possible scam: I was recently browsing some recipes in Chrome when a red website appeared and a voice said it had locked down my computer. It wouldn't closeby hitting the X at the top so I opened the Task Manager and closed my browser. That worked. It happened one other time within an...
  4. A Scam Virus Alert has blocked my PC computer. What do I do?

A Scam Virus Alert has blocked my PC computer. What do I do?: [IMG] This appeared on my screen. I unplugged the computer and turned it back on and it is still there and still blocking my computer. I couldn't get through to Microsoft Security Help - they just said the phone call could not be completed at this time. Has anyone solved...
  5. Computer take over Scam

Computer take over Scam: Do NOT just uninstall ultraviewer.net. Restore to another date or you could try to uninstall the program in"safe mode". Restart computer and hit F8 till you get boot screen and boot to SAFE MODE. Owner of The Real McCoy Computer Service INC. Delaware. Next time don't be...
  6. Is this a scam/Is my computer unsafe?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is this a scam/Is my computer unsafe?: My wife was using her computer at work when the following image popped up on the screen. She had to go to task manager, to get rid of them. Is this a legitimate error message, or is the computer now insecure. Do we have to worry about someone monitoring what we are doing...
  7. computer scam

computer scam: I was just called by a man with an Indian accent who offered to show me something bad on my computer. He claimed to know something about my machine because he worked for Microsoft. He wanted me to type ev in the box that appears when you press control + fn at the...
  8. My other computer has been blocked with a contact number of 0800 051 3726. Is this a scam?

My other computer has been blocked with a contact number of 0800 051 3726. Is this a scam?: my other computer has been blocked with a contact number 0800 051 3726. is this a scam and if so how do I unblock my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/my-other-computer-has-been-blocked-with-a-contact/dca8c1a4-e97f-43e4-8397-40946a4442fd
  9. My other computer has been blocked with a contact number of 0800 051 3726. Is this a scam?

My other computer has been blocked with a contact number of 0800 051 3726. Is this a scam?: My other computer has been blocked with a contact number 0800 051 3726. Is this a scam number and if so what do I do to unblock my computer?...
  10. Locked computer scam

Locked computer scam: Hi, I just had this frightening thing on my computer too. It disappeared when I started to click around and the computer turned itself off. After several minutes I turned on again and everything appears to be normal. No warnings! I have Norton Security and Firefox....