Windows 10: my computer screen is zoomed out

Discus and support my computer screen is zoomed out in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my computer screen is zoomed out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KarenDrensky, Jun 27, 2019.

1. my computer screen is zoomed out

my computer screen is zoomed out

:)

KarenDrensky, Jun 27, 2019
  2. 1Kurgan1 Win User

TPU Capture Auto Zoom

Not sure where else to post this since it isn't listed in the TPU Software section. But when I hit print screen it instantly zooms in. If I try to take a fullscreen shot it only takes the zoomed in window. Any ideas here?

1Kurgan1, Jun 27, 2019
  3. Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Jun 27, 2019
  4. my computer screen is zoomed out

windows media player 11 library zoom issues

thanks but unfortunately that just changes the view between list, icon and detailed icon not the actual zoom levels of the screen *Frown my computer screen is zoomed out :(

jasper1605, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

my computer screen is zoomed out

1. my computer screen is zoomed out - Similar Threads - computer screen zoomed

2. screen touch zoom in out issue.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    screen touch zoom in out issue.: good day all, i have microsoft surface pro 4 and i have issue with screen touch. which i am not able to zoom an image or drawing while am drawing and issue that i looked up to online doesnt solve my problem and the problem is not with my cursor or mouse or touchpad. the issue...
  3. screen touch zoom in out issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screen touch zoom in out issue.: good day all, i have microsoft surface pro 4 and i have issue with screen touch. which i am not able to zoom an image or drawing while am drawing and issue that i looked up to online doesnt solve my problem and the problem is not with my cursor or mouse or touchpad. the issue...
  4. screen touch zoom in out issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My screen is zoomed in

in Windows 10 Customization
    My screen is zoomed in: I just got a computer from my uncle and my screen is zoomed in. The only part of my screen i cant see is the bottom part. I have the recommended resolution and i cant roll back my driver...
  6. Zooming in and out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Zooming in and out: In the past few weeks my computer has started randomly zooming in and out when I'm in any web browser I've tried edge, chrome, and firefox even when I'm not touching anything. It does it at random intervals, sometimes it's fine and I can navigate normally, and sometimes its...
  7. how do i zoom out my screen

how do i zoom out my screen: the bezels on my monitor are too big which in turn makes look like the screen is zoomed in,how can i make the screen smaller so that it fits my monitor,and no,resolution changes wont fix it...
  8. computer screen is zoomed in.

computer screen is zoomed in.: So somehow my computer screen is zoomed in, I'm not sure how to fix it. My computer is an Asus laptop, I've tried using the touch pad to zoom out but that doesn't work. Well some might not say its zoomed in more that all of the apps and everything are enlarged so its very...
  9. my entire screen is zoomed out

my entire screen is zoomed out: my entire screen is zoomed out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-entire-screen-is-zoomed-out/0581fdac-64b6-4d06-9ff9-6903d7e67d11
  10. screen zoom out and scrolling right

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    screen zoom out and scrolling right: Hi, Currently having some difficulty with my PC. I am operating windows version 10 10.0.17134 Build 17134. There seems to be 3 symptoms with the issue I am having. The first is that when i click on a 'username' style box online i am presented with my options of saved log...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. computer zoomed out

2. my computer screen unexpectedy zoomed