Windows 10: My computer screen keeps freezing randomly, How can I fix it ?

Discus and support My computer screen keeps freezing randomly, How can I fix it ? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; ok so my screen freezes every few seconds on my laptop. It only freezes for maybe a maximum of 2 seconds. I uninstalled my AMD graphics drive and my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Listennnuuhhhhh, Oct 13, 2018.

1. My computer screen keeps freezing randomly, How can I fix it ?

ok so my screen freezes every few seconds on my laptop. It only freezes for maybe a maximum of 2 seconds. I uninstalled my AMD graphics drive and my screen doesn’t freeze anymore, but as soon as it reinstalls itslef, my screen starts to freeze again. I would like to know how to fix this, if you know a way please let me know.

:)

Listennnuuhhhhh, Oct 13, 2018

2. Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Oct 13, 2018
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Oct 13, 2018
  4. My computer screen keeps freezing randomly, How can I fix it ?

Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Windows 10 which freezes randomly, please provide the following:

• Which is the last Windows update build you've applied to the computer?
    • Are there any third party applications that are currently installed?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you do a BIOS update to your computer. Here are the steps:

• Check the motherboard manufacturer's website to find the specific model of your motherboard.
    • Go to the computer manufacturer's website.
    • Look for the computer model that you're using.
    • You should find any available BIOS update.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

My computer screen keeps freezing randomly, How can I fix it ?

1. My computer screen keeps freezing randomly, How can I fix it ? - Similar Threads - computer screen keeps

2. My computer keeps freezing up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer keeps freezing up: I haven't had this problem before, but in the last couple of days my computer keeps freezing up on some games, not all. Can you help me with this problem? Thanks...
  3. how can I fix screen distortion?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how can I fix screen distortion?: Repeat of problem. I had my PC serviced recently and a problem with screen distortion has recurred. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-screen-distortion/ffd4fbe5-98a2-453c-8bbd-4d03174ed280
  4. My computer's HWID keeps changing after every restart. How can I fix this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    My computer's HWID keeps changing after every restart. How can I fix this?: Ever since updating to Windows 1809 amd64 2019-03, my computer's HWID keeps changing after every restart. I bought a license that is connected to my computer's HWID, and the website only lets me change the HWID the license is connected to every week. I also have an HWID...
  5. My computer keeps freezing

My computer keeps freezing: I have Windows 10 and my computer is freezing. It is a new computer so I am confused as to why this would be happening. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-keeps-freezing/492eaedf-f0bb-4217-81f6-24f672e4daeb
  6. my computer randomly freezes

my computer randomly freezes: my computer randomly freezes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-randomly-freezes/cdcf7b9f-4563-4dd9-ba38-c844ec297dba
  7. My Screen Randomly Freezes and don’t know how to fix it

My Screen Randomly Freezes and don’t know how to fix it: ok so my screen freezes every few seconds on my laptop. It only freezes for maybe a maximum of 2 seconds. I found a way to resolve it, I just uninstall my AMD graphics drive, and my screen doesn’t freeze, but as soon as it reinstalls, my screen continues to freeze. I would...
  8. my computer keeps freezing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my computer keeps freezing: Brand new computers keep freezing because of updates. This downs the computer for days at times https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-keeps-freezing/a42a805a-8b92-4658-a845-683988ad76b3
  9. My Desktop keeps freezing up randomly

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My Desktop keeps freezing up randomly: I have an Acer Aspire XC-603G Desktop running the Windows 10 Home Anniversary Update. Randomly, it freezes up and I have to wait a few seconds for it to respond again. Has anyone else had this problem? If so, what did you do to fix it? Thanks! 63045
  10. Random Computer freeze

in Windows 10 Support
    Random Computer freeze: Computer randomly freezing while playing games. Have tested it on League and CSGO. I recently put a brand new power supply in it and it did not correct the issue. Before i changed the power supply it would freeze with a sound loop and after i put a new one in it just freezes...