Windows 10: My computer screen keeps freezing randomly, How can I fix it ?

Discus and support My computer screen keeps freezing randomly, How can I fix it ? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; ok so my screen freezes every few seconds on my laptop. It only freezes for maybe a maximum of 2 seconds. I uninstalled my AMD graphics drive and my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Listennnuuhhhhh, Oct 13, 2018.

1. My computer screen keeps freezing randomly, How can I fix it ?

ok so my screen freezes every few seconds on my laptop. It only freezes for maybe a maximum of 2 seconds. I uninstalled my AMD graphics drive and my screen doesn’t freeze anymore, but as soon as it reinstalls itslef, my screen starts to freeze again. I would like to know how to fix this, if you know a way please let me know.

:)

Listennnuuhhhhh, Oct 13, 2018

2. Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Oct 13, 2018
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Oct 13, 2018
  4. My computer screen keeps freezing randomly, How can I fix it ?

Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Windows 10 which freezes randomly, please provide the following:

• Which is the last Windows update build you've applied to the computer?
    • Are there any third party applications that are currently installed?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you do a BIOS update to your computer. Here are the steps:

• Check the motherboard manufacturer's website to find the specific model of your motherboard.
    • Go to the computer manufacturer's website.
    • Look for the computer model that you're using.
    • You should find any available BIOS update.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

My computer screen keeps freezing randomly, How can I fix it ?

1. My computer screen keeps freezing randomly, How can I fix it ? - Similar Threads - computer screen keeps

2. How can I fix my computer randomly restarting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix my computer randomly restarting?: My computer will randomly restart without warning. When the computer restarts it acts as if the power button was just pressed and boots immediately to windows. The error message shown in the Event Viewer app lists:Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date:...
  3. How can I fix my computer randomly restarting?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I fix my computer randomly restarting?: My computer will randomly restart without warning. When the computer restarts it acts as if the power button was just pressed and boots immediately to windows. The error message shown in the Event Viewer app lists:Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date:...
  4. How can I fix my computer randomly restarting?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Why my computer keeps freezing randomly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my computer keeps freezing randomly?: Hello! My computer keeps randomly freezing image interruption , I can't click or do anything. I have to hold the turn on&off button to shot down the computer. After that I try to turn it on again and sometimes the Windows boots in but sometimes it doesn't, the circle keep...
  6. My computer keeps starting randomly, even just idling on home screen, how can i fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keeps starting randomly, even just idling on home screen, how can i fix this?: When I check event logger the message I see is this A fatal hardware error has occurred.Reported by component: Processor CoreError Source: Machine Check ExceptionError Type: Cache Hierarchy ErrorProcessor APIC ID: 0DETAILS- <Event...
  7. My computer keeps starting randomly, even just idling on home screen, how can i fix this?

My computer keeps starting randomly, even just idling on home screen, how can i fix this?: When I check event logger the message I see is this A fatal hardware error has occurred.Reported by component: Processor CoreError Source: Machine Check ExceptionError Type: Cache Hierarchy ErrorProcessor APIC ID: 0DETAILS- <Event...
  8. My computer keeps randomly freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keeps randomly freezing: My computer has been randomly freezing on many occasions now. I have received a VIDEO SCHEDULER ERROR and VIDEO TDR FAILURE in the past, and recently have had the computer just freeze, with the screen going white, then black, and completely restarting. The Event Viewer show...
  9. My computer keeps randomly freezing

My computer keeps randomly freezing: My computer has been randomly freezing on many occasions now. I have received a VIDEO SCHEDULER ERROR and VIDEO TDR FAILURE in the past, and recently have had the computer just freeze, with the screen going white, then black, and completely restarting. The Event Viewer show...
  10. My computer keeps randomly freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging