Windows 10: My computer screen settings or display settings buttons are blinking, glitching and...

Discus and support My computer screen settings or display settings buttons are blinking, glitching and... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My screen settings of display settings buttons not working because of win 11 update and CPU... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JosephLu2021, Feb 20, 2022.

1. My computer screen settings or display settings buttons are blinking, glitching and...

My screen settings of display settings buttons not working because of win 11 update and CPU overheat.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kul_YJhNFr9kKq6BfAPAMEbwk_M07VyA/view?usp=sharingCan you fix my computer to find the video tutorial and fix the issues tutorial.Thanks!From Joseph

:)

JosephLu2021, Feb 20, 2022

2. Blinking Screen

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

Blinking screen issue is usually caused due to Video card drivers.

I suggest you to try updating the Display Adapter drivers check if it works for you.

Follow the steps to update the Display driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’.
    • Select the option to automatically search for the updated driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its updated and verify.
    Also try to access the computer manufacturer's website and download the latest display drivers for your computer and install the same.

If issue still persists, I suggest you to Uninstall and reinstall the Display driver and check if it works for you.
    Refer to the steps below:

Follow the steps to uninstall the Display driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Select the option to Delete driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    Also try to access the computer manufacturer's website and download the latest display drivers for your computer and install the same.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Feb 20, 2022
  3. Display settings

Hi Julia,

To reset the settings back to default, follow these steps:

• Go to your desktop, right click and select Display Settings.
    • Choose the appropriate settings from the options under Display.

Let us know if the above steps resolved the issue.

Venancio Khu, Feb 20, 2022
  4. My computer screen settings or display settings buttons are blinking, glitching and...

Saving Multiple Display Settings

Hello Mike,

You can change the default display settings from Display
    settings
    . Make sure that you're on the main screen before following the steps below.

• Click the Start button.
    • Go to Settings > System > Display.
    • Set Multiple displays to Duplicate these displays.
    • Click Keep changes to save the changes.
    Keep us posted.

Devlin Sco, Feb 20, 2022
Thema:

My computer screen settings or display settings buttons are blinking, glitching and...

1. My computer screen settings or display settings buttons are blinking, glitching and... - Similar Threads - computer screen settings

2. Setting keeps in blinking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setting keeps in blinking: Even I dont open settings the app will blink no matter what I open. For example, I'm working with word the settings app will open or even I'm just using browser, the settings app will open as well. It will blink and you cant close it. I tried to reset the app however it is...
  3. Setting keeps in blinking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Setting keeps in blinking: Even I dont open settings the app will blink no matter what I open. For example, I'm working with word the settings app will open or even I'm just using browser, the settings app will open as well. It will blink and you cant close it. I tried to reset the app however it is...
  4. Setting keeps in blinking

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. My computer screen settings or display settings buttons are blinking, glitching and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer screen settings or display settings buttons are blinking, glitching and...: My screen settings of display settings buttons not working because of win 11 update and CPU overheat.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kul_YJhNFr9kKq6BfAPAMEbwk_M07VyA/view?usp=sharingCan you fix my computer to find the video tutorial and fix the issues tutorial.Thanks!From...
  6. Convertible power button set to switch off display, not computer.

in Windows 10 Support
    Convertible power button set to switch off display, not computer.: Essentially I just want the power button on my 2in1 to turn off the display but leave all other functions running. Excuse my language, I'm quite new to fiddling around with this stuff - I found an option thingy available in regedit.exe and I've used cmd run as administrator...
  7. How to set my display settings static?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to set my display settings static?: How can I disable the plug&play and/or similar features for displays on Win10? I have 2 different monitors. Both of these turn off after some time. Which is normal energy saving behaviour. For some reason Win10 cannot handle this. The following issues have been observed:...
  8. settings button

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    settings button: Why is my settings button not working, it shows up and when I run the mouse over it, It has the page but wont let me get it up on the screen, why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-button/30bcf9b3-e282-4ab9-be22-da8bcbc51a7d
  9. settings app's buttons are blank and display settings crashes the app

settings app's buttons are blank and display settings crashes the app: when i go into settings, the buttons in almost every category are blank and do nothing, and whenever i go to display settings it crashes the settings app. what should i do? is this issue known to you? do i have malware? also, i don't know if that's connected but when i go...
  10. Screen button off / setting button off

Screen button off / setting button off: screen button off / setting button off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-button-off-setting-button-off/a2cb49d0-682f-4e93-94c5-667e0ca888ed