Windows 10: My Computer Seems To Not Accurately Set Off ALARM

Discus and support My Computer Seems To Not Accurately Set Off ALARM in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My PC lately is not sounding my alarms set at 6:00 and 5:00 o'clock, I dont know what's the problem at all. It's just disorienting when you click your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/aunkushw, Mar 14, 2020.

1. My Computer Seems To Not Accurately Set Off ALARM

My PC lately is not sounding my alarms set at 6:00 and 5:00 o'clock, I dont know what's the problem at all. It's just disorienting when you click your notifications button that is when the alarms are going to set off but not at it's time specified.

submitted by /u/aunkushw
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/aunkushw, Mar 14, 2020

2. Set an alarm in Alarms, and it doesn't notify me.

I've been having a problem with Alarms. Every time I set an alarm, it doesn't go off. One time, I set an alarm for 6:00pm and after reboot, it finally when off. Any suggestions?

d2123cross, Mar 14, 2020
  3. deonkl Win User
    Re-accuring Alarm

I have a Nokia N70, and this phone does not have a re-accuring alarm, so every night I have to set it up! My old phone had a setting where you set it from mon-fri and the alarm will go off, can a person update this phones software for this to happen?

deonkl, Mar 14, 2020
  4. Jelu Cal Win User

My Computer Seems To Not Accurately Set Off ALARM

Computer alarms

Hi Jim,

Concerns related to Alarms & Clock can be due to the configuration of Windows 10 on your device. To better understand your concern, we'd like to know the following:

• If you're using a laptop or desktop.
    • If you're able to see anything on the monitor of your device.
    • The Snooze time that you've set for your alarms.
    • The version and build of Windows 10 that you're using on your device. To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this

link

We look forward to your response.

Jelu Cal, Mar 14, 2020
Thema:

My Computer Seems To Not Accurately Set Off ALARM

1. My Computer Seems To Not Accurately Set Off ALARM - Similar Threads - Computer Seems Accurately

2. Alarms Not Going Off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Alarms Not Going Off: I recently had two separate alarms set on my PC and each of them failed to go off. I use my PC as a backup to my phone in case the alarm there doesn't go off. This issue started out of nowhere, as I have not had problems with it before. I am on Windows 10, using and HP...
  3. Setting Alarm with Cortana

in Cortana
    Setting Alarm with Cortana: I was able to set an alarm with Cortana but with the new update comes with win10 2004 Cortana is unable to do it. Is there a poblem or Microsoft is going back instead further? [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  4. How to accurately set my location?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to accurately set my location?: Hi. I am using Windows 10 on my HP Envy laptop. I have noticed when I search for businesses, for example, the distance is incorrect. For example, a grocery store that is 3 miles away shows 8 miles away. My home location is shown as 27358 when it is actually 27410. How can I...
  5. Duration of Time played does not seem accurate

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Duration of Time played does not seem accurate: I only played TWO games in the challenge. One Easy and One Medium and it says total time played is THREE PLUS hours?? Its happened many other times. Once when i checked leaderboard, it showed NINE (9hours. It's no big deal I guess, but somethings not right. Thanks.....
  6. Save alarm sets

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Save alarm sets: Is it possible to create and save Alarm sets. I teach elementary school. I use this app to stay on schedule. There are days when the schedule varies. I currently use my phone for alarms on those days. I'd like to use the app. Unfortunately it takes too long to go through and...
  7. ALARM CAN'T SHUT IT OFF.

ALARM CAN'T SHUT IT OFF.: I set my alarm to go off at a certain time, it went off but I couldn't stop it from ringing, How can I stop it from ringing, it's driving me crazy.[ATTACH] & I couldn't shut it off, it just kept on ringing & ringing, it was driving me crazy... How could I stop it? Moved...
  8. ALARM CAN'T SHUT IT OFF.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ALARM CAN'T SHUT IT OFF.: I set my alarm to go off at a certain time, it went off but I couldn't stop it from ringing, How can I stop it from ringing, it's driving me crazy.[ATTACH] & I couldn't shut it off, it just kept on ringing & ringing, it was driving me crazy... How could I stop it?...
  9. setting time accurately with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    setting time accurately with Windows 10: How do I adjust the time manually to within 1 second of accuracy with Windows 10. It only seems to allow me to adjust the hours and minutes. I need to adjust the seconds....
  10. Set an alarm in Alarms, and it doesn't notify me.

Set an alarm in Alarms, and it doesn't notify me.: I've been having a problem with Alarms. Every time I set an alarm, it doesn't go off. One time, I set an alarm for 6:00pm and after reboot, it finally when off. Any suggestions? 5343