Windows 10: my computer should have 1TB. Where is it?

Discus and support my computer should have 1TB. Where is it? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; my computer should have 1TB memory. I can`t find it. My SSDdisk is full.Where is gone the memory?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Pericode los Palotes3, Jan 13, 2021.

1. my computer should have 1TB. Where is it?

my computer should have 1TB memory. I can`t find it. My SSDdisk is full.Where is gone the memory?

:)

Pericode los Palotes3, Jan 13, 2021
  2. bobkn Win User

Thinking about getting a 1TB m.2

My first thought was that using a 1TB SSD in what is basically a caching scheme is crazy.

On further thought, it's crazy.*Smile

I'd suggest getting this Sabrent Rocket Q 1TB NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 Internal SSD High Performance Solid State Drive R/W 3200/2000 MB/s (SB-RKTQ-1TB) - Newegg.com or this Sabrent 1TB Rocket NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 Internal SSD High Performance Solid State Drive (SB-ROCKET-1TB) - Newegg.com as an alterative to Samsung. If you had a PCI-E 4.0 CPU + motherboard (you do not, at least in your My Computer listing), I'd suggest this: Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 M.2 2280 Internal SSD Maximum Performance Solid State Drive With Heatsink (SB-ROCKET-NVMe4-HTSK-1TB) - Newegg.com.

bobkn, Jan 13, 2021
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jan 13, 2021
  4. Aquinus Win User

my computer should have 1TB. Where is it?

Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

my computer should have 1TB. Where is it?

1. my computer should have 1TB. Where is it? - Similar Threads - computer should 1TB

2. where is My Computer in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    where is My Computer in Windows 10: I want to see how much space each drive has used/is available. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-my-computer-in-windows-10/b83670dd-68f5-4bc2-8fd8-55fc71d83b56
  3. 1TB WD won`t show up on my computer!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    1TB WD won`t show up on my computer!: I got this problem that my Hard drive is not been seen by my laptop.I have tried many different ways solving it but it didn`t work once.I have tried to change the letter, to format it, to turn it online but nothing works because i can`t accesse it and it show up as gray.When...
  4. 1TB WD won`t show up on my computer!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    1TB WD won`t show up on my computer!: I got this problem that my Hard drive is not been seen by my laptop.I have tried many different ways solving it but it didn`t work once.I have tried to change the letter, to format it, to turn it online but nothing works because i can`t accesse it and it show up as gray.When...
  5. Mouse Freezing and then teleporting to where it should be.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse Freezing and then teleporting to where it should be.: Hello, I am currently using a Logitech G502 Hero mouse on a Microsoft Book Pro 2. It doesn't matter whether it is in a game, home screen or Word, I will move my mouse pointer around, it will freeze in place for 1-2 seconds and then teleport across the screen to where I have...
  6. Where should I create the DWord?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where should I create the DWord?: I'm trying the solution stated here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-connect-to-campus-wifi-after-windows-10/10e34cec-8491-475c-897f-8302e1399748?auth=1 Where should I add the DWord and where can I restart the EapHost service? Thanks...
  7. where have my icons gone to

in Windows 10 Customization
    where have my icons gone to: My icons have disappeared https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-have-my-icons-gone-to/4c38a388-8872-474f-ac9b-6efbe8bcd64a
  8. My Passport Ultra 1TB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Passport Ultra 1TB: I downloaded everything onto this external hard drive but cannot seem to open it again. I must be doing something wrong. I can see the external drive in my drives box but it will not open....
  9. Where should I install microphone?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Where should I install microphone?: I went to set up Skype on my laptop and it says "No device found" for microphone. Neither is there anything under Control Panel > Sound - it says no audio devices are installed. [img] I did a clean install recently and there is nothing missing in device manager (no...
  10. Where is "COMPUTER"

in Windows 10 Support
    Where is "COMPUTER": Windows downloaded and installed 10 on my computer that has been 7 without permission much to my surprise. One of my programs won't run and I've been told it should. I tried to reinstall it in 10 to see if that would work but it didn't auto load like it does in 7 and I can't...