Windows 10: my computer should have 1TB. Where is it?

Discus and support my computer should have 1TB. Where is it? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; my computer should have 1TB memory. I can`t find it. My SSDdisk is full.Where is gone the memory?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Pericode los Palotes3, Jan 13, 2021.

1. my computer should have 1TB. Where is it?

my computer should have 1TB memory. I can`t find it. My SSDdisk is full.Where is gone the memory?

:)

Pericode los Palotes3, Jan 13, 2021
  2. bobkn Win User

Thinking about getting a 1TB m.2

My first thought was that using a 1TB SSD in what is basically a caching scheme is crazy.

On further thought, it's crazy.*Smile

I'd suggest getting this Sabrent Rocket Q 1TB NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 Internal SSD High Performance Solid State Drive R/W 3200/2000 MB/s (SB-RKTQ-1TB) - Newegg.com or this Sabrent 1TB Rocket NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 Internal SSD High Performance Solid State Drive (SB-ROCKET-1TB) - Newegg.com as an alterative to Samsung. If you had a PCI-E 4.0 CPU + motherboard (you do not, at least in your My Computer listing), I'd suggest this: Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 M.2 2280 Internal SSD Maximum Performance Solid State Drive With Heatsink (SB-ROCKET-NVMe4-HTSK-1TB) - Newegg.com.

bobkn, Jan 13, 2021
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jan 13, 2021
  4. Aquinus Win User

my computer should have 1TB. Where is it?

Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

my computer should have 1TB. Where is it?

1. my computer should have 1TB. Where is it? - Similar Threads - computer should 1TB

2. Should there be developer apps on my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should there be developer apps on my computer?: My computer which I am having a lot of trouble with has what looks to be developer apps. I didn't know if this was normal.. I have included a couple of screenshots....
  3. Should there be developer apps on my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Should there be developer apps on my computer?: My computer which I am having a lot of trouble with has what looks to be developer apps. I didn't know if this was normal.. I have included a couple of screenshots....
  4. Should there be developer apps on my computer?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. How should I play with my friends where should I answer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How should I play with my friends where should I answer: I wanna play with my friends https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-should-i-play-with-my-friends-where-should-i/468f09e0-f2fb-4599-849a-f92784424142
  6. How should I play with my friends where should I answer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How should I play with my friends where should I answer: I wanna play with my friends https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-should-i-play-with-my-friends-where-should-i/468f09e0-f2fb-4599-849a-f92784424142
  7. Should I reset my computer?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Should I reset my computer?: I want to reset my computer but I'm worried it might mess up something since I've reset my computer 2 times before. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/should-i-reset-my-computer/9c3e6826-3673-4046-8aac-71f69990c1c4
  8. Move 1tb SSD to new computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Move 1tb SSD to new computer: I have a 2011 Dell Lattitude E6520. now 10 years old A year ago, I cloned the hard drive, and installed a Samsung 1TB SSD in it. The OS is windows 10 professional 64bit. Everything works fine. I have microsoft 365 installed on it, and Microsoft Office 2010. I use outlook...
  9. 1TB WD won`t show up on my computer!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    1TB WD won`t show up on my computer!: I got this problem that my Hard drive is not been seen by my laptop.I have tried many different ways solving it but it didn`t work once.I have tried to change the letter, to format it, to turn it online but nothing works because i can`t accesse it and it show up as gray.When...
  10. 1TB WD won`t show up on my computer!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    1TB WD won`t show up on my computer!: I got this problem that my Hard drive is not been seen by my laptop.I have tried many different ways solving it but it didn`t work once.I have tried to change the letter, to format it, to turn it online but nothing works because i can`t accesse it and it show up as gray.When...