Windows 10: My computer shows a stopcode and will not load Windowds

Discus and support My computer shows a stopcode and will not load Windowds in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Stopcode-critical process died showed on my Lenovo laptop and now it wont start no matter what I do. I tried to install windows from an usb, resetting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by rhonda d2, Sep 14, 2020.

1. rhonda d2 Win User

My computer shows a stopcode and will not load Windowds

Stopcode-critical process died showed on my Lenovo laptop and now it wont start no matter what I do. I tried to install windows from an usb, resetting my laptop, even trying to do a system restore. Can someone help me? I have online classes tomorrow.

:)

rhonda d2, Sep 14, 2020

2. Help! Data partition not showing under my computer

This is happening on a windows 2000 server. Our second partition of the system, for data is not showing under my computer. Here are the properties of it in disk management:

My computer shows a stopcode and will not load Windowds partition.jpg

Now under logical drives its listed as F and shows free space available.

Suggestions on how to fix this?

Hybrid_theory, Sep 14, 2020
  3. stopcode unexpected store exception

Hi,

In order for us to find out what causes the computer to get error message "stopcode unexpected store exception", we would like to gather more information:

• What activity were you doing when you received the error message?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Did you make any recent changes prior to this issue?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Sep 14, 2020
  4. WinSoe20 Win User

How to solve stopcode?

"Windows.com/stopcode" problem started again. I updated, as suggested,and the problem still persisted. Some time later for about a month or so the Stopcode issue seemed to go away. It appeared again.

WinSoe20, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

1. My computer shows a stopcode and will not load Windowds - Similar Threads - computer shows stopcode

2. My computer will infinitely load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer will infinitely load: My computer will never stop loading and when I found a way to fix bye clicking f11 while turning on it worked I thought I fixed but then it didn’t work and now when I click f11 it will just infinitely load like when I’m just turning on and I want to start using it again how...
  3. My computer will infinitely load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer will infinitely load: My computer will never stop loading and when I found a way to fix bye clicking f11 while turning on it worked I thought I fixed but then it didn’t work and now when I click f11 it will just infinitely load like when I’m just turning on and I want to start using it again how...
  4. Windows showing stopcode but will not reset

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows showing stopcode but will not reset: I was using my laptop and it just crashed when I tried turning it back on it showed a stop code, and then said it needs to reset, then it powered down & started back up & has been stuck on this screen for the last hour. how can I fix this? I used the QR code it gave me & did...
  5. Windows showing stopcode but will not reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows showing stopcode but will not reset: I was using my laptop and it just crashed when I tried turning it back on it showed a stop code, and then said it needs to reset, then it powered down & started back up & has been stuck on this screen for the last hour. how can I fix this? I used the QR code it gave me & did...
  6. Windows showing stopcode but will not reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. External hard disk is not working in windowd 10 computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External hard disk is not working in windowd 10 computer: I have my old laptop hard disk & that I am connecting to my new windows 10 hp laptop via sata cable. Even after connecting to laptop it does not recognizing. Same thing I did with another laptop over there its working fine.How can I fix this issue? I have updated drivers as...
  8. i am getting stopcode and shut off my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i am getting stopcode and shut off my computer: i get a blue screen and stopcode word on my compuiter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-getting-stopcode-and-shut-off-my-computer/a539b56a-88fa-4ef8-ac6c-11c40aaf2fc6
  9. Windowd 10 bootlock

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windowd 10 bootlock: Windows ten home will not boot up, restore, repair, or restore by image. I saw only one code 0x80070003. This was a fresh install and only turned on to make image recovery disk and start up repair disk and a restore point. Has not opened since then and nothing has changed...
  10. My Computer Not Loading

in Windows 10 Support
    My Computer Not Loading: [img] Also, icon thumbnails wont show up in folders, only on desktop when refreshed. Any fix? thanks. 23969