Windows 10: My computer shows artifacts after playing a performance heavy VR game.

Discus and support My computer shows artifacts after playing a performance heavy VR game. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Yesterday I was playing a VR game Hotdogs, Horseshoes, and Hand Grenades, and it got really laggy. the screen glitched out it turned black and showed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Olive Johnsena, Mar 19, 2023.

1. My computer shows artifacts after playing a performance heavy VR game.

Yesterday I was playing a VR game Hotdogs, Horseshoes, and Hand Grenades, and it got really laggy. the screen glitched out it turned black and showed repeating images of the title bar and lines. it now shows these artifacts constantly as if overlayed over the screen. Is there anything I can do to fix this? Is this a side effect of something like overheating? Also, the image of the computer will not upload so this is link to my Reddit post: https://www.reddit.com/r/computers/comments/11v3ix8/computer_shows_lines_after_lagging_in_a_vr_game/

:)

Olive Johnsena, Mar 19, 2023
Thema:

My computer shows artifacts after playing a performance heavy VR game.

1. My computer shows artifacts after playing a performance heavy VR game. - Similar Threads - computer shows artifacts

2. My computer made artifacts after playing a stressful shaderpack on minecraft for a while,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer made artifacts after playing a stressful shaderpack on minecraft for a while,...: My laptop is an Asus G14 2022 with an, AMD ryzen 6900HS, 15.5 GB of ram, and an AMD radeon RX 6700S. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-made-artifacts-after-playing-a/bebee1c7-71d0-429b-a772-a00e1ee524e3
  3. Computer freezing during heavy game play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezing during heavy game play: Currently I am having an issue with games like Destiny 2 and Shadow of the Tomb Raider freezing the entire computer, after about 10 minutes. Time Spy benchmark doesn't. Neither does Superposition or Heaven. Usually no BSOD, just video and audio freeze. It did complete a...
  4. Computer freezing during heavy game play

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer freezing during heavy game play: Currently I am having an issue with games like Destiny 2 and Shadow of the Tomb Raider freezing the entire computer, after about 10 minutes. Time Spy benchmark doesn't. Neither does Superposition or Heaven. Usually no BSOD, just video and audio freeze. It did complete a...
  5. Computer freezing during heavy game play

6. My computer shows artifacts after playing a performance heavy VR game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer shows artifacts after playing a performance heavy VR game.: Yesterday I was playing a VR game Hotdogs, Horseshoes, and Hand Grenades, and it got really laggy. the screen glitched out it turned black and showed repeating images of the title bar and lines. it now shows these artifacts constantly as if overlayed over the screen. Is there...
  7. Computer crash when playing VR

Computer crash when playing VR: basically, when playing vr for around 30 minutes up to 1 hour my pc just freezes completely and then reboots, already made sure it wasnt the temperature of both the gpu and cpu, did a clean re-install of my amd gpu drivers and even checked the event viewer and reliability...
  8. Computer crash when playing VR

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer crash when playing VR: basically, when playing vr for around 30 minutes up to 1 hour my pc just freezes completely and then reboots, already made sure it wasnt the temperature of both the gpu and cpu, did a clean re-install of my amd gpu drivers and even checked the event viewer and reliability...
  9. Computer crash when playing VR

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. BSOD when playing games mainly VR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when playing games mainly VR: Hello,I have been having a problem more recently where I go to use my Oculus Quest 2, linked to my computer via a cable, to play games mainly Blade and Sorcery and DCS World and I get a BSOD. The error code is: whea uncorrectable error which I understand is most likely a...