Windows 10: My computer shows something when its turned on

Discus and support My computer shows something when its turned on in Cortana to solve the problem; C: \users\computer\appdata\ roaming\microsoft\windows\grhjrgtr\jtvewbjd.exe'.make sure you typed the name correctly... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by MrinmoyBaroi, Feb 25, 2019.

1. My computer shows something when its turned on

C: \users\computer\appdata\ roaming\microsoft\windows\grhjrgtr\jtvewbjd.exe'.make sure you typed the name correctly

:)

MrinmoyBaroi, Feb 25, 2019

2. Help! Data partition not showing under my computer

This is happening on a windows 2000 server. Our second partition of the system, for data is not showing under my computer. Here are the properties of it in disk management:

My computer shows something when its turned on [​IMG]

Now under logical drives its listed as F and shows free space available.

Suggestions on how to fix this?

Hybrid_theory, Feb 25, 2019
  3. Jomel Ber Win User
    cannot turn off jump list

Hi Rohit,

To address this concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to turn off the Jump Lists on Windows 10:

• Go to Start menu, search Settings, then press
      Enter.
    • Click Personalization.
    • Select Start.
    • Turn off the Show recently opened items in Jump Lists on Start or taskbar.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jomel Ber, Feb 25, 2019
  4. My computer shows something when its turned on

turn off suggestions

Hi,

Try the below steps and check if it helps:

• Go to Settings from Three horizontal dots at top.
    • Click on Advanced Settings.
    • Select View Advanced Settings.
    • Click on Privacy and services.
    • Now Turn the ‘Show search suggestions as I type’.
    Let us know the status.

Vinod Archak, Feb 25, 2019
Thema:

My computer shows something when its turned on

1. My computer shows something when its turned on - Similar Threads - computer shows something

2. showing "this folder is empty" when its not

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    showing "this folder is empty" when its not: since i updated my pc from windows 7 to 10 i have had some problems with the local disk Dfor example it shows that the folder is empty but when i search something it shows so its not empty how can i fix it?...
  3. Why is my pc dying when its turned off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my pc dying when its turned off: So one day I was going to use my problematic stupid computer to upload music to a device also my pc died 30 times while charging so while I kept trying I couldn’t get to iTunes and for some reason the battery gets lower every minute please help and also it keeps saying my ram...
  4. Why is my pc dying when its turned off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my pc dying when its turned off: So one day I was going to use my problematic stupid computer to upload music to a device also my pc died 30 times while charging so while I kept trying I couldn’t get to iTunes and for some reason the battery gets lower every minute please help and also it keeps saying my ram...
  5. My laptop wont charge when its turned on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop wont charge when its turned on: So today I heard a windows sound, the normal error sound that usually isnt any concern, then saw it go black. I forced turn off laptop and turned it back on. Everything is normal except I noticed it won't charge. So i turned it off and noticed its charging, only when its off....
  6. My laptop wont charge when its turned on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop wont charge when its turned on: So today I heard a windows sound, the normal error sound that usually isnt any concern, then saw it go black. I forced turn off laptop and turned it back on. Everything is normal except I noticed it won't charge. So i turned it off and noticed its charging, only when its off....
  7. My laptop wont charge when its turned on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. So my computer turned off on its own for some reason… And when I turned it back on, I tried...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So my computer turned off on its own for some reason… And when I turned it back on, I tried...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Fuchoe [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/wghs7b/so_my_computer_turned_off_on_its_own_for_some/
  9. laptop not charging while its turned on its charging only when is turned of my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    laptop not charging while its turned on its charging only when is turned of my laptop: please help soon as soon as possible https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-not-charging-while-its-turned-on-its/57be04bb-a998-4893-9d2b-6f5d930dffcb
  10. PIN Number Log In not showing up when turning or restarting my computer.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    PIN Number Log In not showing up when turning or restarting my computer.: To whom it may concern, I used to always use my PIN number to sign onto to my desktop. Then I decided to remove it. After a few days, I decided it probably would be better to go back and use that security feature after all. I was able to create a new PIN number with no...