Windows 10: My computer shows white light when i have 98 percent battery left

Discus and support My computer shows white light when i have 98 percent battery left in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer shows white light: [IMG] But Windows says its 98% [ATTACH] Can i fix this problem?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by YD_120, Dec 21, 2020.

1. YD_120 Win User

My computer shows white light when i have 98 percent battery left

My computer shows white light:

My computer shows white light when i have 98 percent battery left [​IMG]

But Windows says its 98%

My computer shows white light when i have 98 percent battery left 130a9df4-fa27-4dec-b3a7-29a27c0976e8?upload=true.png

Can i fix this problem?

:)

YD_120, Dec 21, 2020

2. laptop wont start - only signs of life is battery light on left edge - Lenovo T480

See above. The power button doesn't work at all, light included, and is completely inert. Other than the battery light on the left, which lights orange or white as usual, the computer acts as if it has no battery. The battery is
    correctly installed - if it didn't, the battery light wouldn't light at all.

I suspect it was from a failed Windows Update, but I can't uninstall the update if I can't turn it on. What caused this, and how can I fix it?

Matthew Zha0, Dec 21, 2020
  3. LCRT Win User
    L730 Blinking white light

it means that the battery is too low in power to start the phone.

4. My computer shows white light when i have 98 percent battery left

Battery Won't Charge Fully

Make sure to install all Windows important updates.

Install latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

My computer shows white light when i have 98 percent battery left pbDp4sx.png

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

1. Shut down the computer and disconnect the power cord.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Press and hold the power button for ten seconds.

4. Reattach the battery and AC power adapter, then start up the laptop.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Dec 21, 2020
Thema:

My computer shows white light when i have 98 percent battery left

1. My computer shows white light when i have 98 percent battery left - Similar Threads - computer shows white

2. Charging light blinks to red and then to white, then where battery shows percantage goes to...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Charging light blinks to red and then to white, then where battery shows percantage goes to...: I've been having this problem and it keeps popping up a blue screen saying "Your battery is running low" then the battery turns to 100% I tried to fix it but it's starting to get frustrating now, I don't know what to do about it....
  3. Charging light blinks to red and then to white, then where battery shows percantage goes to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Charging light blinks to red and then to white, then where battery shows percantage goes to...: I've been having this problem and it keeps popping up a blue screen saying "Your battery is running low" then the battery turns to 100% I tried to fix it but it's starting to get frustrating now, I don't know what to do about it....
  4. Charging light blinks to red and then to white, then where battery shows percantage goes to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. whenever i charge my laptop it shows white light .hp laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    whenever i charge my laptop it shows white light .hp laptop: well i have a HP laptop which while charging almost always shows white light at the charging spotwhenever the laptop is turned off and charged it shows orange light which is perfectly fine and when i start my laptop for a couple of minutes also laptop shows orange light in...
  6. Battery showing white X and not charging

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Battery showing white X and not charging: I have asked this same question before but the answer did not fix my issue. My laptop is about 2-3 years old and I got it from Canada where it worked properly. We moved to SriLanka and the battery now shows this,Please help resolve my issue. I have a feeling its a problem in...
  7. White and orange lights blinking successively on the battery indicator of my laptop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    White and orange lights blinking successively on the battery indicator of my laptop.: Windows 10 Enterprise, 17134.1184 64-bit OS. Hey, I just experienced something unusual. The battery indicator of my laptop started to blink white and orange successively. I have attached a hyperlink to the video on my Onedrive : "URL TO THE VIDEO" At the same time, I...
  8. my computer only shows black screen with white line on left corner

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my computer only shows black screen with white line on left corner: my computer only shows black screen with white line on left corner https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-only-shows-black-screen-with-white/08a4e5af-831e-4a12-b3b5-9d43234ead9e
  9. my battery shows 75% but if i disconnect the charger the computer goes off,no battery light too

my battery shows 75% but if i disconnect the charger the computer goes off,no battery light too: my battery shows 75% but if I disconnect the charger the computer goes off,no battery light as well https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-battery-shows-75-but-if-i-disconnect-the/594f8781-490b-4423-b890-17e87774666e
  10. Disk running 98 - 100 percent continuously

Disk running 98 - 100 percent continuously: Since the latest update this week, I have 2 computers that are running 98% to 100% disk usage continuously and the computers have slowed down so much they are almost unusable. Have tried restarting twice with both computers but to no avail. One can see if a virus scan is...