Windows 10: My computer shuts down whenever I am playing a game.

Discus and support My computer shuts down whenever I am playing a game. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Every time I play a game my computer shuts down, with no warning or anything. I get 2 error messages, Event ID 56: "The description for Event ID 56... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ZackHa, Oct 22, 2020.

1. ZackHa Win User

My computer shuts down whenever I am playing a game.

Every time I play a game my computer shuts down, with no warning or anything. I get 2 error messages,

Event ID 56: "The description for Event ID 56 from source Application Popup cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

ACPI

The message resource is present but the message was not found in the message table"

Event ID 41: "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly."

I have run numerous tests and nothing worked.

I also did a completely clean reinstall of windows and this error still occurs.

I would appreciate some insight on this issue and a solution please.

:)

ZackHa, Oct 22, 2020

2. my computer randomly shuts off when playing games

whenever I play games my computer shuts off after 5 minutes or less and its really annoying and its not the cpu overheating because I changed it to passive and it still shuts down so idk why its happening it only happens when I play games or turn on my
    computer

markvechar, Oct 22, 2020
  3. Computer Crashes During Game Play

Whenever I attempt to play a game, after several minutes the system goes black and I am forced to power down as it does not shut down nor restart. This condition is the same for all of my games. I currently have a GForce GT 640 graphics card with a computer
    with 32GB of RAM. I shouldn't have any problem playing these games. I have done a clean installation of the driver software however this problem persists. Any suggestions?

ThomasAsama, Oct 22, 2020
  4. My computer shuts down whenever I am playing a game.

Computer shutting down in games

Every time i try to play a downloaded game on my Windows 10 computer the computer shuts down with no warning. I can never play one of my games and I've tried everything i could to get it to work,
    but 2 minutes in it shuts down every time. What should i do? (And don't say it's something with the version because that's not true.)

spookymelon05, Oct 22, 2020
Thema:

My computer shuts down whenever I am playing a game.

1. My computer shuts down whenever I am playing a game. - Similar Threads - computer shuts down

2. My pc’s screen shuts down whenever i close a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc’s screen shuts down whenever i close a game: Hello,I got a Hp omen 16 laptop, i updated the drivers because sile games recommended me to do so baldurs launcher and i updated the AMD drivers through the official website, for a week there were no issues but now whenever i close a game my screen shuts down but i can still...
  3. My pc’s screen shuts down whenever i close a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc’s screen shuts down whenever i close a game: Hello,I got a Hp omen 16 laptop, i updated the drivers because sile games recommended me to do so baldurs launcher and i updated the AMD drivers through the official website, for a week there were no issues but now whenever i close a game my screen shuts down but i can still...
  4. I am unable to shut down my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to shut down my computer.: On Pressing Alt + F4 it shows This action has been cancelled due to restrictions ineffect on this computer please contact system administrator.. There also trouble shoot problem I thinks that is the main problem. on trying to shut down my computer using windows power button...
  5. I am unable to shut down my computer.

I am unable to shut down my computer.: On Pressing Alt + F4 it shows This action has been cancelled due to restrictions ineffect on this computer please contact system administrator.. There also trouble shoot problem I thinks that is the main problem. on trying to shut down my computer using windows power button...
  6. My computer keeps shutting down while I am playing games, I checked my event viewer and it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keeps shutting down while I am playing games, I checked my event viewer and it...: The machine-default permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {C2F03A33-21F5-47FA-B4BB-156362A2F239} and APPID {316CDED5-E4AE-4B15-9113-7055D84DCC97} to the user Ben SID...
  7. My computer keeps shutting down while I am playing games, I checked my event viewer and it...

My computer keeps shutting down while I am playing games, I checked my event viewer and it...: The machine-default permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {C2F03A33-21F5-47FA-B4BB-156362A2F239} and APPID {316CDED5-E4AE-4B15-9113-7055D84DCC97} to the user Ben SID...
  8. My computer keeps shutting down while I am playing games, I checked my event viewer and it...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Computer Crashes whenever I play a game.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Crashes whenever I play a game.: Hey, I'm having issues with my computer while playing games. Here is a dump from Whocrashed. crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\011221-6984-01.dmp This was probably caused by the following module: watchdog.sys watchdog+0x3AD0 Bugcheck code: 0x119 0x2,...
  10. Games shut down my computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Games shut down my computer: So I have just been doing my gaming on my computer as usual and now my computer shuts down every about 30 minutes when playing certain games. It is not overheating of any components because I monitor that regularly and have a good computer. I have done many things to try and...