Windows 10: my computer sometimes get blue screen of dead...codes of errors are diffrente (kernel...

Discus and support my computer sometimes get blue screen of dead...codes of errors are diffrente (kernel... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I tried everything...all my drivers are up to date and i have latest windows 10 version installed...also i check my ssd, ram memory and hdd to see if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nemus99, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Nemus99 Win User

my computer sometimes get blue screen of dead...codes of errors are diffrente (kernel...

I tried everything...all my drivers are up to date and i have latest windows 10 version installed...also i check my ssd, ram memory and hdd to see if there are some errors but system tells me that everything is okej

Error happend randomly, sometimes while browsing net, sometimes while playing games or watching movies....and sometimes while im doing nothing, it just crash

My computer have nvidia gtx 1060 gpu and ryzen 1600x cpu, samsung evo 250 ssd and asus rog strix x370 motherboard

If you know anything to help me please tell me

:)

Nemus99, Jul 17, 2018
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jul 17, 2018
  3. Paolo Mag Win User
    Blue Error screen not going away

Hello,

For us to provide an accurate resolution for the issue that you are experiencing, kindly elaborate the issue by answering the questions listed below:

• Did you receive a stop code when you experienced the blue screen error?
    • Were there any changes on your computer like updates or software installed on your computer before this happened?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you visit this
    article
    . From there, you'll see troubleshooting steps to resolve BSOD issues.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Paolo Mag, Jul 17, 2018
  4. my computer sometimes get blue screen of dead...codes of errors are diffrente (kernel...

Kernel Security Check Failure Blue screen after Windows 10 creator update

Hi,

Kernel Security Check Failure error is usually due to memory, driver incompatibility or possible system data corruption. We suggest that you follow the steps suggested on the link below to help you troubleshoot your blue screen issues:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Jul 17, 2018
Thema:

my computer sometimes get blue screen of dead...codes of errors are diffrente (kernel...

1. my computer sometimes get blue screen of dead...codes of errors are diffrente (kernel... - Similar Threads - computer sometimes blue

2. Multiple blue screens with diffrent error codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple blue screens with diffrent error codes: As mentioned, I'm recicing multiple blue screens on almost a daily basis. I've used Glary Utilities to update my drivers where applicable but the blue screen issue remains. The blue screen occurs randomly, when I'm playings or when I've got no applications open. My dump files...
  3. Multiple blue screens with diffrent error codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple blue screens with diffrent error codes: As mentioned, I'm recicing multiple blue screens on almost a daily basis. I've used Glary Utilities to update my drivers where applicable but the blue screen issue remains. The blue screen occurs randomly, when I'm playings or when I've got no applications open. My dump files...
  4. Multiple blue screens with diffrent error codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My computer sometimes blue screen and sometimes it just freezes. In addition, it sometimes...

My computer sometimes blue screen and sometimes it just freezes. In addition, it sometimes...: I sometimes get a blue screen error on my computer. In addition to that, my computer started freezing without giving me a blue screen error. Everything, including the mouse, sound, and keyboard, would freeze. I have formatted my computer a few times, but the problem persists....
  6. My computer sometimes blue screen and sometimes it just freezes. In addition, it sometimes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer sometimes blue screen and sometimes it just freezes. In addition, it sometimes...: I sometimes get a blue screen error on my computer. In addition to that, my computer started freezing without giving me a blue screen error. Everything, including the mouse, sound, and keyboard, would freeze. I have formatted my computer a few times, but the problem persists....
  7. My computer sometimes blue screen and sometimes it just freezes. In addition, it sometimes...

8. BLue screen of Dead

BLue screen of Dead: Problem: After installation SSD with zero defect, I works fine for 1 month but suddenly I received BSOD Today. I had received different stope code on each restart. It's hard for me to find problem. And moreover I try all option. Chkdsk, Restore didn't work. Even reset didn't...
  9. Blue screen of dead

Blue screen of dead: Since the day one, I'm having issues with this new PC several years now. I came to believe that it was due to the sound card I had asus xonar stx and somehow I ignored the issues. Recently I removed the card from the PC and my issues still continued. Today I decided to do a...
  10. Blue Screen Of Dead Errors

Blue Screen Of Dead Errors: Hello, I decided to update my Asus laptop from Windows 10 v1803 to Windows 10 v1809. My update got interrupted by driver Power State Failure & Video Dxgkrnl Fatal Error BSODs several times. After rebooting and reinstalling windows several times, I finally succeed to install...