Windows 10: My computer stop completely

Discus and support My computer stop completely in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a win10 computer, and sometimes, just from nothing , stop working, not even the cursor move anymore, I cannot open or navigate at all on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by fagr07, May 4, 2020.

1. fagr07 Win User

My computer stop completely

I have a win10 computer, and sometimes, just from nothing , stop working, not even the cursor move anymore, I cannot open or navigate at all on the computer. I hvae been waiting even 1 hour, and is till nothing moving.

:)

fagr07, May 4, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond My computer stop completely :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 4, 2020
  3. Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, May 4, 2020
  4. My computer stop completely

No audio plays at all, playlists get skipped through completely.

Hi there Ethan, I will be your Independent Advisor for today, I hope we can both resolve your problem.

What I would suggest is to completely remove all the Audio drivers listed in the device manager.

Make sure to tick the box to delete the driver when uninstalling it.

Here is how to do it.

Here the steps to completely remove a Device off your computer.

Step 1. Use shortcut keys Win + X on Windows 10.

Step 2. Select Device Manager.

Step 3. Expand the entry Sound and Audio devices. Right-click the device and select Uninstall device.

Step 4. You need to check the option Delete the driver software for this device, and then click the Uninstall button.

Step 5. Reboot the computer.

Please do this on all the drivers listed under Audio and then reboot.

FerdinandNanalig, May 4, 2020
Thema:

My computer stop completely

1. My computer stop completely - Similar Threads - computer stop completely

2. My Audio has completely stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Audio has completely stopped working: No matter how many times I uninstall my audio drivers and restart my laptop, my audio refuses to work. However, when I connect headphones, turn my volume to 100%, and play a very loud song, I can hear a very static version of the song. Please someone help!...
  3. My Audio has completely stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Audio has completely stopped working: No matter how many times I uninstall my audio drivers and restart my laptop, my audio refuses to work. However, when I connect headphones, turn my volume to 100%, and play a very loud song, I can hear a very static version of the song. Please someone help!...
  4. My computer is COMPLETELY unresponsive.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My computer is COMPLETELY unresponsive.: I have no idea what might be wrong. I can’t open any apps includes things like settings and task manager. When i try to restart the computer it just loads forever. My keyboard wont even work past the login screen. The only thing that will work is my mouse. How do i fix this?...
  5. My computer will not complete updates.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My computer will not complete updates.: My computer keeps giving me error message when I try to get updates. I seem to be having issue with drivers and have uploaded the mini dump files to one drive with hopes that I get this issue resolved......
  6. My computer is completely compromised

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My computer is completely compromised: Hi, I am hoping for some resolution and privacy after a very difficult time trying desperately to secure my computer, mostly so I can game in peace lols. Anyway, I have multiple hosts, RPC's, wmd.exe's, steam webhelper hosts, and all kinds of windows processes running in the...
  7. my computer is completely broken

my computer is completely broken: Hello. I recently installed the newest windows update and my computer has completely broken over it. At first, it would just freeze when booting. After trying a few things, it began to crash at the windows logo with the "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" BSOD. All of the advanced...
  8. My Computer is Completely screwed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Computer is Completely screwed: So I'm running Windows Pro on my PC. Yesterday the computer just shuts off randomly. Then it restarts and lets me log back in, but once I log in it restarts and does the same thing as before. That process then repeats several times until it goes into Automatic repair. Then...
  9. My computer does not shutdown completely

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer does not shutdown completely: I have had this problem ever since I built my computer, when I shut down my pc, either from the windows menu or the power button on the case, windows will shut down but all the hardware on the computer will stay running as if i only turned off the monitors....
  10. how do i COMPLETELY stop my computer from updating!?!?

how do i COMPLETELY stop my computer from updating!?!?: it seems that i am CONSTANTLY being FORCED by microsoft to "update" my computer at their leisure. i never asked for their "updates", i tried turning off all things associated with their "updates", BUT THEY STILL KEEP COMING! I DONT WANT THEM, I DONT NEED THEM! they say its...