Windows 10: my computer stop working after update windows 10

Discus and support my computer stop working after update windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; when i turn on the computer it turn into this.My wallpaper background are black but suddenly it turn into this.a few second later it turn into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by syazanahashim, Jun 7, 2021.

1. my computer stop working after update windows 10

when i turn on the computer it turn into this.My wallpaper background are black but suddenly it turn into this.a few second later it turn into this.This process is repeated so many times.

:)

syazanahashim, Jun 7, 2021
  2. chispy Win User

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Jun 7, 2021
  3. Salt Shui Win User
    Throttlestop randomly stopped working after a Windows 10 update

So I had the same problem today after the windows 10 update. This is what i did, I uninstall the update then change the date on my computer to September 1st, then reopen Throttlestop. Now my laptop is working normally again

Salt Shui, Jun 7, 2021
  4. R-T-B Win User

my computer stop working after update windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

That doesn't stop windows update from grabbing them on next run, at least it didn't back in the RTM days. It simply stops a secondary process from installing them immediately.

R-T-B, Jun 7, 2021
Thema:

my computer stop working after update windows 10

1. my computer stop working after update windows 10 - Similar Threads - computer stop working

2. Vueprint stopped working after windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Vueprint stopped working after windows 10 update: Hello,Two days ago, my Windows10 was updated and since that time, my Vueprint application stopped working. Nothing happens when clicking on picture files. No error message. I already downloaded and installed the latest vueprint version 8.0 but still, no reaction...
  3. GNSS stopped working after windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GNSS stopped working after windows 10 update: Hello,I have been using Windows Maps for more than four years on my Samsung Galaxy Book tablet. At present I'm running Windows version 21H1 Build 19043.1586. The geolocation sensor is a Broadcom GNSS 4752 and is no longer recognized by Maps nor by the geolocation apps I wrote...
  4. my computer stop working when i turn on the computer after update windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my computer stop working when i turn on the computer after update windows 10: when i turn on the computer it turn into this.My wallpaper background are black but suddenly turn into this.a few second later it turn into this.This process is repeated so many times....
  5. My keyboard stopped working after windows 10 update

My keyboard stopped working after windows 10 update: Heyeveryone! I hope you’re doing well. After Iupdated Windows a few weeks ago, my keyboard stopped working. Until March 27Theverything was alright, didn’t have issues but suddenly, the day March 28Thof 2021 when I turn on my pc, I could log into my User, it was disconnected...
  6. Computer not working after Windows 10 update

Computer not working after Windows 10 update: Hi! Today my computer updated the Windows 10 when I had left it just running. I guess it couldn't update til the end, because it was frozen and I just turned it off. Now every time I turn it on it works for about 5 minutes and then the screen freezes and nothing happens. It...
  7. after windows 10 july update my camera stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    after windows 10 july update my camera stopped working: after the update of windows 10 in the month of july my camera shows black screen even though the green led is on in zoom app it shows the camera is on but still the screen is black of my video and in camera app it shows error 0xA00F4292<PhotoCaptureStartTimeout> i would...
  8. My computer updated and printer stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My computer updated and printer stopped working: It is a laser HP Printer and Windows 10 laptop. How can I fix that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-updated-and-printer-stopped-working/1cfa7c8a-d982-4c16-8d68-4588b1e68bc5
  9. Windows 10 Update stops working after updates installed.

Windows 10 Update stops working after updates installed.: Hi, I've been having a Windows 10 Update problem for a few months now. After I download and install some updates, after a few days the Windows Update feature stops working. It is not able to check for recent updates anymore. What I have done a few times is recover my PC to a...
  10. Computer stopped working after latest windows 10 update

Computer stopped working after latest windows 10 update: [IMG][IMG]I keep getting this error and when i tried to go to earlier version it only gave me one date and didn’t fix. Below are just a couple of errors. [IMG][IMG]...