Windows 10: my computer stop working when i turn on the computer after update windows 10

Discus and support my computer stop working when i turn on the computer after update windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; when i turn on the computer it turn into this.My wallpaper background are black but suddenly turn into this.a few second later it turn into this.This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by syazanahashim, Jun 7, 2021.

1. my computer stop working when i turn on the computer after update windows 10

when i turn on the computer it turn into this.My wallpaper background are black but suddenly turn into this.a few second later it turn into this.This process is repeated so many times.

:)

syazanahashim, Jun 7, 2021
  2. Salt Shui Win User

Throttlestop randomly stopped working after a Windows 10 update

So I had the same problem today after the windows 10 update. This is what i did, I uninstall the update then change the date on my computer to September 1st, then reopen Throttlestop. Now my laptop is working normally again

Salt Shui, Jun 7, 2021
  3. Sher Amo Win User
    Computer Not Working

Hi,

Failure to access the Start menu and missing icons can be caused by a corrupted user profile. To isolate your concern, we suggest that you perform the following steps to trigger
    Safe Mode through the Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) option and create a new user account. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Improper shutdown process
      • Turn on your computer. When the Windows logo is visible, unplug the power source of your computer. Perform this step three times.
      • On the fourth time that you turn on your computer, just simply wait for the
        Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) window to appear.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Settings and click
      Restart.
    • Once your computer restarts, you will see a list of options. Press the
      F4
      key to start your computer in Safe Mode.

Once you were able to access Safe Mode, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link on how to create a local user or administrator
    account in Windows 10. By doing this, we may identify if this is an account related issue. The link also contains all the necessary information including the step on how to set up a new account in Windows 10.

Give us an update with the outcome.

Sher Amo, Jun 7, 2021
  4. my computer stop working when i turn on the computer after update windows 10

Computer Not Working

It's a laptop and it has a battery so I don't think that will work unless you want me ripping out the battery repeatedly

Nova_DeathStep, Jun 7, 2021
Thema:

my computer stop working when i turn on the computer after update windows 10

1. my computer stop working when i turn on the computer after update windows 10 - Similar Threads - computer stop working

2. My windows 10 computer stopped turning on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows 10 computer stopped turning on: after it died and had it charging for a while but nothing worked to turn it on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-10-computer-stopped-turning-on/8caf601d-9f06-4eb7-b4ef-520180e59576
  3. My windows 10 computer stopped turning on

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My windows 10 computer stopped turning on: after it died and had it charging for a while but nothing worked to turn it on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-10-computer-stopped-turning-on/8caf601d-9f06-4eb7-b4ef-520180e59576
  4. My windows 10 computer stopped turning on

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. My computer stopped working and began a restart loop. When it turns on, a black and...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My computer stopped working and began a restart loop. When it turns on, a black and...: Hi,Today, my PC restarted randomly and the screen you see was shown. After that, the logo of my motherboard appeared. But windows didn't boot up. I did nothing strange, Idk if it's because of yesterday's windows update, but i tried to restore from a restore point created 4...
  6. my computer stop working after update windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my computer stop working after update windows 10: when i turn on the computer it turn into this.My wallpaper background are black but suddenly it turn into this.a few second later it turn into this.This process is repeated so many times....
  7. My computer stops working after I use the WiFi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My computer stops working after I use the WiFi: Motherboard: ASUS STRIX 270E Chip: Intel i7-770K GPU: Asus STRIX 1080ti RAM: 16 GB DDR4-3200 Operating system: Windows 10 64bit Storage: SSD for windows and an HDD for everything else. Hello. I have a computer that I have had for the past 4 years that has suddenly...
  8. My computer updated and printer stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My computer updated and printer stopped working: It is a laser HP Printer and Windows 10 laptop. How can I fix that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-updated-and-printer-stopped-working/1cfa7c8a-d982-4c16-8d68-4588b1e68bc5
  9. Computer stopped working after latest windows 10 update

Computer stopped working after latest windows 10 update: [IMG][IMG]I keep getting this error and when i tried to go to earlier version it only gave me one date and didn’t fix. Below are just a couple of errors. [IMG][IMG]...
  10. Window updating when I turn on the computer to use it

Window updating when I turn on the computer to use it: I'm ready to turn on my computer and get to work. Too bad for me, because I won't be working any time soon. It says, " Working on updates 0%, Don't turn off, This will take a while. WHY does it update when I turn it on?...