Windows 10: My computer stopped working and began a restart loop. When it turns on, a black and...

Discus and support My computer stopped working and began a restart loop. When it turns on, a black and... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi,Today, my PC restarted randomly and the screen you see was shown. After that, the logo of my motherboard appeared. But windows didn't boot up. I did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Luckignolo32, Jan 20, 2023.

1. My computer stopped working and began a restart loop. When it turns on, a black and...

Hi,Today, my PC restarted randomly and the screen you see was shown. After that, the logo of my motherboard appeared. But windows didn't boot up. I did nothing strange, Idk if it's because of yesterday's windows update, but i tried to restore from a restore point created 4 days ago and the problem didn't solve. If you know anything, please help me.

:)

Luckignolo32, Jan 20, 2023

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jan 20, 2023
  3. natwri Win User
    Restart loop

I have not installed updates - just attempted to start my computer after 2-3 weeks of not using.

It starts with a blue screen: "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll do this for you"

Then it opens a black screen of "preparing automatic repair"

It is stuck in a loop between these two screens and there seems nothing I can do to stop this. This computer runs windows 10.

Suggestions?

natwri, Jan 20, 2023
  4. My computer stopped working and began a restart loop. When it turns on, a black and...

BSOD CONSTANT RESTART LOOP

Hi,

This issue might occur due to an old or corrupted graphics driver. Since you are experiencing a constant restart loop, we suggest that you follow the Startup Repair steps below:

• Turn off your computer.
    • Turn on your computer. As soon as you see the Windows logo with the spinning dots, press and hold down the power button until your computer turns off. Do this process
      twice.
    • Turn on your computer for the third time, and let it load.
    • It should give you the message: Preparing Automatic Repair.
    • On the next screen that would appear, click on Advanced Options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Go to Advanced Options.
    • Click on Startup Repair.
    • Wait for the repair to finish.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Jan 20, 2023
Thema:

My computer stopped working and began a restart loop. When it turns on, a black and...

1. My computer stopped working and began a restart loop. When it turns on, a black and... - Similar Threads - computer stopped working

2. My screen randomly turns black and my computer restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen randomly turns black and my computer restarts: So when i'm playing or just sitting here watching YouTube or something my monitors just goes black and my computer restarts after like 20 seconds. Also perfmon /rel shows that shutdown was unexpected and there is one with hardware error. This started like 2 months ago and now...
  3. My screen randomly turns black and my computer restarts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My screen randomly turns black and my computer restarts: So when i'm playing or just sitting here watching YouTube or something my monitors just goes black and my computer restarts after like 20 seconds. Also perfmon /rel shows that shutdown was unexpected and there is one with hardware error. This started like 2 months ago and now...
  4. My screen randomly turns black and my computer restarts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My computers seemingly stops working black screen

My computers seemingly stops working black screen: For a long time, when I would start a game, there is always a moment where the display dissapears, somtimes with a sound but the computer is still running and I can still hears some things on it.I'm guessing it has something to do with AMD since it started when I built a new...
  6. My Computer turns black when i sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My Computer turns black when i sign in: I hard reset my computer and now when i sign in the screen is black, what do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-turns-black-when-i-sign-in/b4d6a678-1b78-4ce7-9cfb-51458ad75122
  7. My Computer turns black when i sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Computer turns black when i sign in: I hard reset my computer and now when i sign in the screen is black, what do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-turns-black-when-i-sign-in/b4d6a678-1b78-4ce7-9cfb-51458ad75122
  8. My Computer turns black when i sign in

9. SOLVED My computer stopped working and began a restart loop. When it turns on, a black and...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    SOLVED My computer stopped working and began a restart loop. When it turns on, a black and...: Hi,Today, my PC restarted randomly and the screen you see was shown. After that, the logo of my motherboard appeared. But windows didn't boot up. I did nothing strange, Idk if it's because of yesterday's windows update, but i tried to restore from a restore point created 4...
  10. My computer restarts in a loop when I turn on my modem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer restarts in a loop when I turn on my modem: Whenever I turn on my modem, I get a blue screen with DPC Watchdog Violation, then my PC restarts in a loop (unless I turn off my modem again). It didn't happen when I disabled my network card driver, so I updated the driver but the problem persists. My PC is new but Windows...