Windows 10: My computer stuck at the blue screen

Discus and support My computer stuck at the blue screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I wanted to reset my computer to factory settings, everything was going smoothly but in the middle of resetting, it just went to a blue screen with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SabrinaTay, Aug 9, 2018.

1. My computer stuck at the blue screen

I wanted to reset my computer to factory settings, everything was going smoothly but in the middle of resetting, it just went to a blue screen with many options. I try to exit , turn off my pc , nothing works. I even try the command prompt.. It just stuck there at the blue screen.. can someone help me!

:)

SabrinaTay, Aug 9, 2018
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Blue Screen Of Death - Why does this one happen?

Hi,

A blue screen error or stop error usually means that the computer encountered some corruption. For us to isolate the issue, we need additional information:

• Did you perform any changes prior to the issue?
    • Is the computer still able to go to the login screen or is it already stuck on the blue screen?

In the meantime, we suggest checking and following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . It has information on why you've encounter this issue and it provide appropriate
    steps on how to fix it. Kindly choose the option based on when you've received the error.

We'll wait for your response.

Mayra Aqu, Aug 9, 2018
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Aug 9, 2018
  4. My computer stuck at the blue screen

Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Aug 9, 2018
Thema:

My computer stuck at the blue screen

1. My computer stuck at the blue screen - Similar Threads - computer stuck blue

2. My computer will not turn on and is stuck on a blue screen saying that the computer is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer will not turn on and is stuck on a blue screen saying that the computer is...: My computer is an Acer aspire vx and it hasn’t run in a long time and now I started it and it won’t log in to the Home Screen it just says I need to restart everytime to fix a problem and gives me a code stop code as well as processor die...
  3. My computer will not turn on and is stuck on a blue screen saying that the computer is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer will not turn on and is stuck on a blue screen saying that the computer is...: My computer is an Acer aspire vx and it hasn’t run in a long time and now I started it and it won’t log in to the Home Screen it just says I need to restart everytime to fix a problem and gives me a code stop code as well as processor die...
  4. My computer will not turn on and is stuck on a blue screen saying that the computer is...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My computer is stuck, repeatedly blue screening, is there a way to fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is stuck, repeatedly blue screening, is there a way to fix it?: Computer type: desktop Gpu: gigabyte rx 6700 xt gaming oc 12g Cpu: ryzen 5 5600 Motherboard: b550-plus Ram: g.skill ripjaw V 32gb Psu: msi a850g Case: cool master Haf X Operating system and version: windows 10, updated 1 day prior Gpu drivers: updated between crashes...
  6. My computer is stuck, repeatedly blue screening, is there a way to fix it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer is stuck, repeatedly blue screening, is there a way to fix it?: Computer type: desktop Gpu: gigabyte rx 6700 xt gaming oc 12g Cpu: ryzen 5 5600 Motherboard: b550-plus Ram: g.skill ripjaw V 32gb Psu: msi a850g Case: cool master Haf X Operating system and version: windows 10, updated 1 day prior Gpu drivers: updated between crashes...
  7. My computer is stuck in a blue screen boot loop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is stuck in a blue screen boot loop.: Hi, I have a custom pc that I built myself that is currently stuck in a blue screen loop. I cannot access anything because the blue screen occurs immediately after I boot up my computer. The Blue Screen code is 'Registry Error". I have tried to hard reset my computer with the...
  8. My computer is stuck in a blue screen boot loop.

My computer is stuck in a blue screen boot loop.: Hi, I have a custom pc that I built myself that is currently stuck in a blue screen loop. I cannot access anything because the blue screen occurs immediately after I boot up my computer. The Blue Screen code is 'Registry Error". I have tried to hard reset my computer with the...
  9. My computer is stuck in a blue screen boot loop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. My computer is stuck checking discs and blue screen erroring.

My computer is stuck checking discs and blue screen erroring.: Hi, whenever I turn my PC on, it’s begins disk checking, after it checks the disc the screen goes black. After this the screen says “preparing automatic repair” and shows a blue screen error with the stop code 0xc0000145. I cannot do anything at all, I cannot access the...