Windows 10: My computer suddenly became absolute garbage, help!

Discus and support My computer suddenly became absolute garbage, help! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Sooo, first of all, im not sure where to post this since it falls under like 3 categories, so I'm just going to post it here. I have a windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Aecial, Dec 28, 2020.

1. Aecial Win User

My computer suddenly became absolute garbage, help!

Sooo, first of all, im not sure where to post this since it falls under like 3 categories, so I'm just going to post it here.

I have a windows 10 (build 18363) ROG computer, (ASUS ROG Strix Hero II GL504GM)

I have an intel core i7-8750H CPU with 16 gb of ram.

My graphics card on my laptop is a GeForce GTX 1060 and my monitor has Intel UHD Graphics 630 (It says i have 2 graphics cards im assuming thats for the monitor and laptop screen)

if you want more details about my specs, I have a speccy link, which shows you basically all drivers and hardware on my computer. http://speccy.piriform.com/results/4...jgdOLkCcGEqj1Y

So I was playing a game, rocket league, which I'm able to run at max settings (I can run most games on max settings). And it froze for like 10 seconds. When it unfroze, I was running 10 fps. Its horrendous. I have like a 5 second input delay on any game, and it just looks horrid. So, I tried everything I can. Updated the drivers, HARD reset my entire PC, do alll these optimizations like battery saver settings, checking the BIOS, running this memory diagnostic scan to check for corrupted RAM files, updated every driver at least 3 times (yes I went to the official website)... nothing. No matter what I did, the game still ran the same. Well recently I found out if I unplug my monitor, SOME games run better (not max settings) but high settings, and honestly it's confused the hell out of me. I've tried using a new HDMI cord, nothing. I'm not really sure where to go at this point.

:)

Aecial, Dec 28, 2020

2. URGENT HELP NEEDED! HDD suddenly became blank!

Hey there, @Shamonto Hasan Easha!

I'd try re-plugging the hard drive and checking if the cable is damaged. I'd also suggest to try plugging the drive in another computer and see if it gets recognized properly there. Is it a IDE or SATA drive you're using?
    If the drive is unallocated, this means that the partition has been lost after the power went down.
    Check out this thread for more ideas on how to solve the issue. There are some detailed steps there that might be useful for you:
    http://superuser.com/questions/5442...n-on-ssd-suddenly-became-unallocated-disk-spa

Hope this helped.
    SuperSoph_WD

SuperSoph_WD, Dec 28, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 28, 2020
  4. My computer suddenly became absolute garbage, help!

Garbage Computer

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing with the Windows updates.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the make and model of the PC?
    • What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the error you are getting while updating (Check update history)?
    • Since when are you facing this issue with Windows Updates?

However, we would suggest you to perform the steps mentioned in

Windows Update Troubleshooter
    and

Fix Windows Update errors by using the DISM or System Update Readiness tool
    article, then check if the issue still persist.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Dec 28, 2020
Thema:

My computer suddenly became absolute garbage, help!

1. My computer suddenly became absolute garbage, help! - Similar Threads - computer suddenly became

2. My laptop suddenly became slower?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop suddenly became slower?: I usually use my laptop for work/study and since it is the end of the year with exams I'm finding myself studying a lot. However, I noticed when I had a lot of tabs open, my laptop was lagging and becoming very slow. I was quite shocked because this had not happened before...
  3. My laptop suddenly became slower?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop suddenly became slower?: I usually use my laptop for work/study and since it is the end of the year with exams I'm finding myself studying a lot. However, I noticed when I had a lot of tabs open, my laptop was lagging and becoming very slow. I was quite shocked because this had not happened before...
  4. Computer suddenly became slow, don't know why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer suddenly became slow, don't know why: About a week ago, my computer was fine and I couldn't see anything wrong with it. One day, when I opened my computer, it took a long time to start up, and once I signed in, all of my apps were running slowly and have been ever since. I am also unable to adjust my brightness,...
  5. PC Became suddenly became really slow.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Became suddenly became really slow.: I was playing a game named For honor. After closing it I realised that my pc was running really slow for no reason. I checked Task manager and everything looked normal. I thought that It had to do something with Windows Updates so I installed the recent Update but that Didn't...
  6. PC Became suddenly became really slow.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Became suddenly became really slow.: I was playing a game named For honor. After closing it I realised that my pc was running really slow for no reason. I checked Task manager and everything looked normal. I thought that It had to do something with Windows Updates so I installed the recent Update but that Didn't...
  7. PC Became suddenly became really slow.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Windows is absolute garbage! Keyboard on laptop won't work at all?!?!?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows is absolute garbage! Keyboard on laptop won't work at all?!?!?: My laptop just installed updates last night before shutting down and after starting it up this morning the keyboard no longer works. Im talking about the keyboard built into the freaking laptop. HOW!!!!!!!??????? Ive had to use the on screen keyboard to troubleshoot and...
  9. Garbage Computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Garbage Computer: What do we have to do in dummies terms ( I guess) to get a simple update for the damn Windows database though? 2019 replies only. No outdated/antiquated years old advice welcome...
  10. My internet suddenly became very slow only on my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My internet suddenly became very slow only on my computer: About 2 days ago, I was playing this game called "Counter-Strike:Global Offensive". One round left before the game ended for us, all of a sudden I start to experience very high ping around 900+. I thought it was something small so I quickly exit the game and reconnected but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. When is a PC absolute garbage