Windows 10: My computer suddenly restart like power off

Discus and support My computer suddenly restart like power off in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; During using computer it will suddenly power off and restart. This may happend in different situations like gaming watching youtube etc. Here I got... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by lIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII, Jul 24, 2020.

1. My computer suddenly restart like power off

During using computer it will suddenly power off and restart.

This may happend in different situations like gaming watching youtube etc.

Here I got many event log only timestamp different, there is an example:

<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">

<System>

<Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" />

<EventID>41</EventID>

<Version>8</Version>

<Level>1</Level>

<Task>63</Task>

<Opcode>0</Opcode>

<Keywords>0x8000400000000002</Keywords>

<TimeCreated SystemTime="2020-07-24T07:29:58.2581093Z" />

<EventRecordID>777</EventRecordID>

<Correlation />

<Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="8" />

<Channel>System</Channel>

<Computer>DESKTOP-XXXXXXX</Computer>

<Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />

</System>

<EventData>

<Data Name="BugcheckCode">0</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter1">0x0</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter2">0x0</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter3">0x0</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter4">0x0</Data>

<Data Name="SleepInProgress">0</Data>

<Data Name="PowerButtonTimestamp">0</Data>

<Data Name="BootAppStatus">0</Data>

<Data Name="Checkpoint">0</Data>

<Data Name="ConnectedStandbyInProgress">false</Data>

<Data Name="SystemSleepTransitionsToOn">0</Data>

<Data Name="CsEntryScenarioInstanceId">0</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckInfoFromEFI">false</Data>

<Data Name="CheckpointStatus">0</Data>

<Data Name="CsEntryScenarioInstanceIdV2">0</Data>

<Data Name="LongPowerButtonPressDetected">false</Data>

</EventData>

</Event>

Can provide any idea to analyze this problem?

:)

lIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII, Jul 24, 2020
  2. Ko557 Win User

Computer suddenly powers off and restarts alot

When im sitting playing video games or something sometimes like every other day at least once my computer will suddenly shut off and restart. no idea why

Ko557, Jul 28, 2020
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Computer suddenly powers off and restarts alot

Hi Ko557,

A corrupted system files is one of the possible reasons why your computer shuts down or restarts automatically. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Which version and OS build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the
      Windows key, type winver, and press the
      Enter
      key.
    • Do you have a third-party security software installed?
    • Do you receive any error messages?
    • Have you tried updating the drivers of your computer to its latest update?

Meanwhile, if you are encountering a blue screen issue, I would suggest that you follow the steps in this

link
    to troubleshoot.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Eric Ber, Jul 28, 2020
  4. kz0730 Win User

My computer suddenly restart like power off

Computer Powered Off Suddenly (Without BSOD)

Hello,

My computer powered off suddenly without BSOD. I would appreciate any help or advice.

Thank you,
    Kevin

kz0730, Jul 28, 2020
Thema:

My computer suddenly restart like power off

1. My computer suddenly restart like power off - Similar Threads - computer suddenly restart

2. My computer freezes and needs to be manually powered off to restart.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer freezes and needs to be manually powered off to restart.: Essentially the title, but I can't seem to find what can be causing the issue. The fans seem to work great and I don't believe overheating is the issue. For multiple of the freezes, the line: 6062 - Lso was triggered appears in event viewer. Any experience with this problem?...
  3. My computer freezes and needs to be manually powered off to restart.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer freezes and needs to be manually powered off to restart.: Essentially the title, but I can't seem to find what can be causing the issue. The fans seem to work great and I don't believe overheating is the issue. For multiple of the freezes, the line: 6062 - Lso was triggered appears in event viewer. Any experience with this problem?...
  4. Screen suddenly turning off and it not restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen suddenly turning off and it not restarting: So I was using FL Studio a DAW and suddenly the screen turned black, at first I thought the battery just died but it didn't give any type of warning, the light I have a Victus was still on and it didn'tshow the locking screen.So I attached to the light turned it on but the...
  5. Screen suddenly turning off and it not restarting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen suddenly turning off and it not restarting: So I was using FL Studio a DAW and suddenly the screen turned black, at first I thought the battery just died but it didn't give any type of warning, the light I have a Victus was still on and it didn'tshow the locking screen.So I attached to the light turned it on but the...
  6. Sudden Power Off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sudden Power Off: I was just typing away my project in Words and "locking" appeared on my screen. Instead of locking where I can just simply log back in though, my laptop just shuts itself off. I have been trying to turn it back on but to no avail... Please help. My works are all in there......
  7. My computer is always powered off and restarted for no reason

My computer is always powered off and restarted for no reason: My computer is always powered off and restarted for no reason My hardware is as follows Intel I5 8600K ASUS Z370-P NVIDIA RTX 2060 16g DDR4 2400 dual channel Samsung 970evo plus 250g M.2 600w Power Supply This is the latest crash in the event log - <Event...
  8. Powering computer off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Powering computer off: I never want my computer to shut off. I have the power option set to "never" but after a couple of days the computer wouldn't respond. the power light is on but nothing happens when I push any key. The only way to power it up again is to turn the power button off and then...
  9. Computer Powered Off Suddenly (Without BSOD)

Computer Powered Off Suddenly (Without BSOD): Hello, My computer powered off suddenly without BSOD. I would appreciate any help or advice. Thank you, Kevin 98728
  10. Computer Powered Off Suddenly (Without BSOD)

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer Powered Off Suddenly (Without BSOD): Hello, My computer powered off suddenly without BSOD. I would appreciate any help or advice. Thank you, Kevin 98729