Windows 10: My computer suddenly won't read my micro SD card

Discus and support My computer suddenly won't read my micro SD card in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi! I'm having trouble accessing my SD card on my Windows 11 computer. It didn't work before I updated either. I have tried plugging it in with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Max Sörman, Aug 9, 2022.

1. My computer suddenly won't read my micro SD card

Hi! I'm having trouble accessing my SD card on my Windows 11 computer. It didn't work before I updated either. I have tried plugging it in with different readers, different cards but doesn't work. The cards does however work on my Macbook so I don't think there is a problem with the cards. I have tried a bunch of formats and searched for updates to the drivers on the cards but nothing. They won't show up in the file explorer, I can only see them in device manager where they show up as USB Storage COM3 under the tab Ports COM & LPT. They are 128G in size and have the Fat32 format right

:)

Max Sörman, Aug 9, 2022
  2. gibbsy09 Win User

Micro SD Card Not Recognised

Thanks I'll give that a try and let you know how I go.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi tried the programme still won't see card any other suggestions thanks.

gibbsy09, Aug 9, 2022
  3. dorsetknob, Aug 9, 2022
  4. Compumind Win User

My computer suddenly won't read my micro SD card

Micro SD Card Not Recognised

I agree with @Berton - get a USB Memory Card Adapter that accepts a Micro-SD card if you don't have a integrated SD slot. IF you do, all you need is the MIcro-SD to SD adapter.

HAGD.

Compumind, Aug 9, 2022
Thema:

My computer suddenly won't read my micro SD card

1. My computer suddenly won't read my micro SD card - Similar Threads - computer suddenly won't

2. My computer suddenly won't read my micro SD card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer suddenly won't read my micro SD card: Hi! I'm having trouble accessing my SD card on my Windows 11 computer. It didn't work before I updated either. I have tried plugging it in with different readers, different cards but doesn't work. The cards does however work on my Macbook so I don't think there is a problem...
  3. Computer won't read SD cards

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer won't read SD cards: Hi. I have an HP Omni 220 PC which I recently reinstalled Windows 10 on. Before the reinstall, the SD card drive on it worked fine, but now it won't work at all! The SD card I have still works on other computers, and changing the drive letters did nothing. Does anyone know...
  4. pc not reading micro sd card

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    pc not reading micro sd card: pc not reading micro sd card or adapter ...is ok with full size sd card [ps. same with different pc] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-not-reading-micro-sd-card/b7b64ffa-942f-4e1b-956c-2a58307c9f62
  5. micro sd cards

micro sd cards: so ive recently discovered a problem on my windows 10 machine that it doesnt correctly read large micro sd cards, but does correctly pick up smaller size ones. i also have a laptop that ive check, which correctly disaplys the large mirco sd card tho. itll be nice to know why...
  6. Windows 10 won't read my SD card

Windows 10 won't read my SD card: I haven't tried to connect a SD card on any PC before and this is my first time doing it, I tried to connect a Lexar Multi-use 4 GB SDHC card that was in my Nintendo 3DS XL to my HP Laptop and nothing showed up, Windows didn't read it nor recognize it. I've tried methods...
  7. Trouble reading micro sd card.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trouble reading micro sd card.: Hello there. I've been having an issue with micro sd cards lately. I own a 1 and half year old Acer Switch hybrid notebook and have used a 64gb class 10 card with it from day 1. After about an year, windows explorer began to freeze when trying to read from the card, and would...
  8. My micro SD cards wont read/cant access card

My micro SD cards wont read/cant access card: My micro SD cards wont read/cant access card I have windows 10 HP laptop bought last year 2017. My CD player works, so do all the USB ports. I made sure to keep my micro SD HC 16gb by Transcend, and other ones ive used. Is there a setting I have off for reading this...
  9. micro sd card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    micro sd card: how can you play a video from the micro sd card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_music/micro-sd-card/6b3649a7-4998-4708-889e-17393ae74f39
  10. Micro SD Card won't format

Micro SD Card won't format: Hi Edited below as had the card in backwards but still not working Had an issue today where my Micro SD Card got corrupted somehow. See this thread for what I posted earlier in case need more details http://https://www.tenforums.com/dri...corrupted.html Anyways I...