Windows 10: My computer system is attacked by viruses iekuqs

Discus and support My computer system is attacked by viruses iekuqs in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My computer system is attacked by viruses. All files are added * .iekuqs I can't open any file, it seems to be broken code.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by kanguyenplc, Feb 28, 2019.

1. My computer system is attacked by viruses iekuqs

My computer system is attacked by viruses. All files are added * .iekuqs I can't open any file, it seems to be broken code.

:)

kanguyenplc, Feb 28, 2019

2. System crashes even after formating the computer on Windows 10

Hi Ali,

Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • Have you installed any third-party anti-virus software on your computer?

Step 1: I suggest you to disable the third-party anti-virus software.

NOTE: Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you should not disable your antivirus software. If
    you have to temporarily disable it to install other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you are done. If you are connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to uninstall the third-party anti-virus software.

Step 2: Also, I suggest you to perform a full system virus scan and check if it helps.

Refer: Microsoft Safety Scanner - Free Virus Scan with the Microsoft Safety ...

Note: Data or files which are infected by malware might be beyond cleaning and have to be deleted entirely to maintain the integrity of your system, which means there might be a potential for data loss.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of system crashing for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 28, 2019
  3. AliMaheri Win User
    How to Tackle Attacked Viruses

Hello Everybody

When I used Windows 7, Kaspersky Internet Security always protected my laptop. But there was a big problem with KIS; it made computer memory very busy and caused its fans to work almost all time. I later heard W Defender is
    a very nice tool to protect devices.. For these reasons, After my W 7 upgraded to W 10, I did not install KIS on my laptop. In this case, my device is attacked by some viruses some time later and now when I open webpages on Google Chrome or Internet
    Explorer, lots of ads pop up and affect my activities. I have again installed KIS on my device but it can't find viruses. I want to know how to tackle this issue without completely formatting my device. And, If I need to format it completely, can I have W
    10 again in the case that my device originally had W 7?

Thanks a lot for your help.

AliMaheri, Feb 28, 2019
  4. DaveM121 Win User

My computer system is attacked by viruses iekuqs

About Ransomware attack

Here is Microsoft's Customer Guidance on the Ransomware Attack:

• In March, we released a security update which addresses the vulnerability that these attacks are exploiting. Those who have Windows Update enabled are protected against attacks on this vulnerability. For those organizations who have not yet applied the
      security update, we suggest you immediately deploy Microsoft Security Bulletin MS17-010.

• For customers using Windows Defender, we released an update earlier today which detects this threat as Ransom:Win32/WannaCrypt.
      As an additional “defense-in-depth” measure, keep up-to-date anti-malware software installed on your machines. Customers running anti-malware software from any number of security companies can confirm with their provider, that they are protected.

• This attack type may evolve over time, so any additional defense-in-depth strategies will provide additional protections. (For example, to further protect against SMBv1 attacks, customers
      should consider blocking legacy protocols on their networks).

For the full article,
    Click HERE

DaveM121, Feb 28, 2019
Thema:

My computer system is attacked by viruses iekuqs

1. My computer system is attacked by viruses iekuqs - Similar Threads - computer system attacked

2. Virus Attack danger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus Attack danger: Hi,I think I have been victim of a Virus attack and I'm not sure how to fix this.I searched in google for Google Drive download and by mistake I clicked on a "Add" link that looked exactly like google Drive. But after clicking install nothing happened. Link "->...
  3. Virus Attack danger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virus Attack danger: Hi,I think I have been victim of a Virus attack and I'm not sure how to fix this.I searched in google for Google Drive download and by mistake I clicked on a "Add" link that looked exactly like google Drive. But after clicking install nothing happened. Link "->...
  4. Ransomware Virus attack .kasp

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Ransomware Virus attack .kasp: My system got infected by .KASP ransomware virus. I removed the virus to some extent from my system but all my drives are affected. All my files got encrypted and I am not able to access any of the files. All files got changed with.kasp extension. My files are online...
  5. Malware/Virus Attack on system, malfunctioning Keyboard

Malware/Virus Attack on system, malfunctioning Keyboard: Hello there, Need help. Yesterday I was using a pen drive for some file sharing on my laptop. After I insert the pen drive and opened it, all of a sudden my system started behaving abnormally. A lot of windows opened automatically reducing screen brightness, and enable...
  6. McAfee Detected Virus Attack

McAfee Detected Virus Attack: ATTACK???? what should I do??? McAfee caught it and quarantined it BUT...…. [ATTACH] [Original Title: Virus ATTACK] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/mcafee-detected-virus-attack/9f6a5402-2b4e-47d4-8b42-bc2066c90ed6
  7. Virus ATTACK

Virus ATTACK: ATTACK???? what should I do??? @McAfee_Help caught it and quarantined it BUT...…. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-attack/9f6a5402-2b4e-47d4-8b42-bc2066c90ed6
  8. virus attack

virus attack: my USB key containing vital information can't open again and it request me to format the key each time. the key is read only which makes ordinary formatting impossible, besides I don't wish to loss the information contained in this drive. what do I do?...
  9. Ransom virus attack

Ransom virus attack: Hi sir i am working at my computer when i saw a windows update pop up then i say my all files convert to .udjvu and encrypted please help me this pc is my office pc. I lose my job if data not give back to him[IMG]...
  10. Virus Attack

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Virus Attack: Good Day We had an virus attack by this one ( Dharma ,very all files encrypted and ended with .java extension.) No decryption as off yesterday . " all your data has been locked usYou want to return?write email L: GuardBTC@cock.li " :-) I managed via data recovery do...