Windows 10: My computer tells me my OneDrive is full. It tells me I need to buy more room.

Discus and support My computer tells me my OneDrive is full. It tells me I need to buy more room. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I know nothing about OneDrive, but my computer tells me my OneDrive is full and I need to subscribe to get more room. I am a single user and don't do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dipity2, Feb 4, 2022.

1. dipity2 Win User

My computer tells me my OneDrive is full. It tells me I need to buy more room.

I know nothing about OneDrive, but my computer tells me my OneDrive is full and I need to subscribe to get more room. I am a single user and don't do much on my computer except play games and Google random topics. I recently started a project on an Epson FF-680W to scan thousands of old family pictures. I am having difficulties because the OneDrive says it is full.Do I really need to buy more space?

:)

dipity2, Feb 4, 2022

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Feb 4, 2022
  3. Removing the "rooms" feature

The alternative way to get to the content, is to use the apps already on your phone:

• Photos – You'll find your photos and videos in the OneDrive app in a folder with same name as the room.
    • Calendar – Go to the Calendar app to see your room calendar.
    • Notes – Your room notes are in the OneNote app, in a notebook with the same name as the room.
    In the post above, Julie suggests an alternative to the group chat via the Skype app.

Hope that helps,

Greg

Greg [MSFT], Feb 4, 2022
  4. Brian__DK Win User

Removing the "rooms" feature

That really doesn't solve the sharing of photos, calendar and notes?

Chat via Skype is not that good, Skype is quite heavy also on the power.

The sharing via calendar.live.com, might solve most of the challenges on that part.

Brian__DK, Feb 4, 2022
Thema:

1. My computer tells me my OneDrive is full. It tells me I need to buy more room. - Similar Threads - computer tells OneDrive

2. Trying to use Word and it is telling me I need to buy an subscription

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to use Word and it is telling me I need to buy an subscription: Just need a blank document in Word and it is saying I need to buy subscription! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-use-word-and-it-is-telling-me-i-need-to/06d0493d-0e70-4aa4-b177-9993e33f5184
  3. Trying to use Word and it is telling me I need to buy an subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to use Word and it is telling me I need to buy an subscription: Just need a blank document in Word and it is saying I need to buy subscription! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-use-word-and-it-is-telling-me-i-need-to/06d0493d-0e70-4aa4-b177-9993e33f5184
  4. My computer keeps telling me my password is incorrect.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My computer keeps telling me my password is incorrect.: So I’m having this issue with entering my pin the whole your PIN is not available thing and trying to do any of the troubleshooting actions results in me being asked for my Microsoft password. However, every time i enter my password, I keep getting a password incorrect...
  5. My computer keeps telling me my password is incorrect.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer keeps telling me my password is incorrect.: So I’m having this issue with entering my pin the whole your PIN is not available thing and trying to do any of the troubleshooting actions results in me being asked for my Microsoft password. However, every time i enter my password, I keep getting a password incorrect...
  6. My computer tells me my OneDrive is full. It tells me I need to buy more room.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My computer tells me my OneDrive is full. It tells me I need to buy more room.: I know nothing about OneDrive, but my computer tells me my OneDrive is full and I need to subscribe to get more room. I am a single user and don't do much on my computer except play games and Google random topics. I recently started a project on an Epson FF-680W to scan...
  7. My computer tells me my OneDrive is full. It tells me I need to buy more room.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer tells me my OneDrive is full. It tells me I need to buy more room.: I know nothing about OneDrive, but my computer tells me my OneDrive is full and I need to subscribe to get more room. I am a single user and don't do much on my computer except play games and Google random topics. I recently started a project on an Epson FF-680W to scan...
  8. Camera tells me it needs my permission but everything is on

in Windows 10 Customization
    Camera tells me it needs my permission but everything is on: Camera tells me it needs my permission but everything is on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-tells-me-it-needs-my-permission-but/89e23e40-8380-4953-9e8c-85bf5e00f0f7
  9. my computer tells me i need to activate but already is help please

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    my computer tells me i need to activate but already is help please: activation problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-tells-me-i-need-to-activate-but/0742547e-b99b-4cfb-8624-2c97506726e9
  10. OneDrive keeps telling me my storage is full even though it's not.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    OneDrive keeps telling me my storage is full even though it's not.: I have over 300gb of space, but it keeps telling me my storage is full. I think I even duplicated the file trying to save it elsewhere. submitted by /u/GQManOfTheYear [link] [comments]...