Windows 10: My computer thinks it is a mobile device.

Discus and support My computer thinks it is a mobile device. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer thinks it is a mobile device. Some apps on my computer are acting like the computer is a phone. The keyboard doesn't work sometimes because... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by A random guy from the, Nov 4, 2019.

1. My computer thinks it is a mobile device.

My computer thinks it is a mobile device. Some apps on my computer are acting like the computer is a phone. The keyboard doesn't work sometimes because it thinks I can use the pop-up keyboard that normally comes out when typing on a phone. I have searched online and have found nothing. Help

:)

A random guy from the, Nov 4, 2019

2. Windows Mobile Device Center error

Sync center will provide the synchronization required. You will need to reconfigure the sync. Follow these steps:

1. Windows key + X > Control Panel > Sync Center
    2. Select Sync step
    3. Connect your device via USB

Nice pic of Windows Mobile 6.5 devices. I still own a HTC HD2 and its still my favorite Windows Mobile 6.5 device My computer thinks it is a mobile device. :)

Anthony Bartolo, Nov 4, 2019
  3. windows mobile 6.1 won't connect with computer windows 7

The link you sent me to says:

Step 2: Download the sync software for your computer
    Choose the sync software for your computer's operating system, which you can downloadhere:

• If you have Windows Vista or Windows 7, your sync settings will be managed through Windows Mobile Device Center.

• then the download that is suggested says: This new version of the Windows Mobile Device Center contains key improvements and new features to support Windows Mobile 6 devices. The Windows Mobile Device Center 6.1 is only supported on Windows Vista.

• I run windows 7...

LadyoftheFlame, Nov 4, 2019
  4. Xylee Del Win User

My computer thinks it is a mobile device.

Windows Mobile Device Center on Desk Top

Since you already tried the compatibility settings and other troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you uninstall the newest update to isolate the issue. Kindly follow the steps below:

• On the Search bar, type in Programs and Features and select the top most result.
    • On the left menu, select View installed updates.
    • Right click on the newest update and click Uninstall.

Monitor the Windows Mobile Device Center and see if there are any changes. If possible, try to reinstall the update and see if the Windows Mobile Device Center will still work.

Kindly get back to us with the results.

Xylee Del, Nov 4, 2019
Thema:

My computer thinks it is a mobile device.

1. My computer thinks it is a mobile device. - Similar Threads - computer thinks mobile

2. My Roblox thinks that i play on mobile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Roblox thinks that i play on mobile: My Roblox movement mode is thumbstic, i can't shoot in MM2 and my shiftlock doesn't work. I play on laptop. I use Windows 11, tried deleting Roblox and reseting Roblox settings....
  3. My Roblox thinks that i play on mobile

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Roblox thinks that i play on mobile: My Roblox movement mode is thumbstic, i can't shoot in MM2 and my shiftlock doesn't work. I play on laptop. I use Windows 11, tried deleting Roblox and reseting Roblox settings....
  4. roblox thinks i am on mobile.

roblox thinks i am on mobile.: im using a 2in1 laptop and i am playing the microsft store version of roblox. and when i join a game i cant shoot or aim or do things because it thinks i am on mobile and it shows mobile buttons. pls help...
  5. My Computer thinks it is a mobile device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Computer thinks it is a mobile device: My computer does not have a touch screen and thinks that i am playing on mobile. I tried doing many things but i can’t find anything to change it back to the old version. I can’t play a lot of games because they are games not for mobile. Some buttons in games dont work...
  6. My Computer thinks it is a mobile device

My Computer thinks it is a mobile device: My computer does not have a touch screen and thinks that i am playing on mobile. I tried doing many things but i can’t find anything to change it back to the old version. I can’t play a lot of games because they are games not for mobile. Some buttons in games dont work...
  7. Roblox Thinking My Touchscreen Computer Is A Mobile Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox Thinking My Touchscreen Computer Is A Mobile Device: When I Use Shift Lock It Doesn't Work And In Some games I Can't Click There Are Buttons And Mobile Control I Have Tried Turning Tablet Mode Off FromWindows + SBut It Doesn't WorkI Use The Microsoft Version And I Have Windows 1903 Version...
  8. Roblox Thinking My Touchscreen Computer Is A Mobile Device

Roblox Thinking My Touchscreen Computer Is A Mobile Device: When I Use Shift Lock It Doesn't Work And In Some games I Can't Click There Are Buttons And Mobile Control I Have Tried Turning Tablet Mode Off FromWindows + SBut It Doesn't WorkI Use The Microsoft Version And I Have Windows 1903 Version...
  9. windows mobile device center wont open on my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows mobile device center wont open on my computer: i need help on figuring out why windows mobile device center wont open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/windows-mobile-device-center-wont-open-on-my/4e45041a-622e-4bbf-8133-5a8b134f410a
  10. usb port thinks mouse is a mobile monitor device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    usb port thinks mouse is a mobile monitor device: my usb ports or my mice are not broken i run 2 operating systems on my laptop (this always worked fine) and whenever i switch to linux my mice works in all my ports My laptop has 3 usb ports 2 on the right side and 1 on the left side, once i upgraded to windows 10 i...