Windows 10: My Computer thinks it is a mobile device

Discus and support My Computer thinks it is a mobile device in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My computer does not have a touch screen and thinks that i am playing on mobile. I tried doing many things but i can’t find anything to change it back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KingCookieCat, May 18, 2022.

1. My Computer thinks it is a mobile device

My computer does not have a touch screen and thinks that i am playing on mobile. I tried doing many things but i can’t find anything to change it back to the old version. I can’t play a lot of games because they are games not for mobile. Some buttons in games dont work because you cant use it on mobile. Is there a way to fix it? I am using Windows 11 on Acer Nitro 5.

:)

KingCookieCat, May 18, 2022

2. Windows Mobile Device Center error

Sync center will provide the synchronization required. You will need to reconfigure the sync. Follow these steps:

1. Windows key + X > Control Panel > Sync Center
    2. Select Sync step
    3. Connect your device via USB

Nice pic of Windows Mobile 6.5 devices. I still own a HTC HD2 and its still my favorite Windows Mobile 6.5 device My Computer thinks it is a mobile device :)

Anthony Bartolo, May 18, 2022
  3. windows mobile 6.1 won't connect with computer windows 7

The link you sent me to says:

Step 2: Download the sync software for your computer
    Choose the sync software for your computer's operating system, which you can downloadhere:

• If you have Windows Vista or Windows 7, your sync settings will be managed through Windows Mobile Device Center.

• then the download that is suggested says: This new version of the Windows Mobile Device Center contains key improvements and new features to support Windows Mobile 6 devices. The Windows Mobile Device Center 6.1 is only supported on Windows Vista.

• I run windows 7...

LadyoftheFlame, May 18, 2022
  4. My Computer thinks it is a mobile device

My computer thinks it is a mobile device.

My computer thinks it is a mobile device. Some apps on my computer are acting like the computer is a phone. The keyboard doesn't work sometimes because it thinks I can use the pop-up keyboard that normally comes out when typing on a phone. I have searched
    online and have found nothing. Help

A random guy from the internet, May 18, 2022
Thema:

My Computer thinks it is a mobile device

1. My Computer thinks it is a mobile device - Similar Threads - Computer thinks mobile

2. My Roblox thinks that i play on mobile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Roblox thinks that i play on mobile: My Roblox movement mode is thumbstic, i can't shoot in MM2 and my shiftlock doesn't work. I play on laptop. I use Windows 11, tried deleting Roblox and reseting Roblox settings....
  3. My Roblox thinks that i play on mobile

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Roblox thinks that i play on mobile: My Roblox movement mode is thumbstic, i can't shoot in MM2 and my shiftlock doesn't work. I play on laptop. I use Windows 11, tried deleting Roblox and reseting Roblox settings....
  4. roblox thinks i am on mobile.

roblox thinks i am on mobile.: im using a 2in1 laptop and i am playing the microsft store version of roblox. and when i join a game i cant shoot or aim or do things because it thinks i am on mobile and it shows mobile buttons. pls help...
  5. My Computer thinks it is a mobile device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Computer thinks it is a mobile device: My computer does not have a touch screen and thinks that i am playing on mobile. I tried doing many things but i can’t find anything to change it back to the old version. I can’t play a lot of games because they are games not for mobile. Some buttons in games dont work...
  6. Roblox Thinking My Touchscreen Computer Is A Mobile Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox Thinking My Touchscreen Computer Is A Mobile Device: When I Use Shift Lock It Doesn't Work And In Some games I Can't Click There Are Buttons And Mobile Control I Have Tried Turning Tablet Mode Off FromWindows + SBut It Doesn't WorkI Use The Microsoft Version And I Have Windows 1903 Version...
  7. Roblox Thinking My Touchscreen Computer Is A Mobile Device

Roblox Thinking My Touchscreen Computer Is A Mobile Device: When I Use Shift Lock It Doesn't Work And In Some games I Can't Click There Are Buttons And Mobile Control I Have Tried Turning Tablet Mode Off FromWindows + SBut It Doesn't WorkI Use The Microsoft Version And I Have Windows 1903 Version...
  8. My computer thinks it is a mobile device.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer thinks it is a mobile device.: My computer thinks it is a mobile device. Some apps on my computer are acting like the computer is a phone. The keyboard doesn't work sometimes because it thinks I can use the pop-up keyboard that normally comes out when typing on a phone. I have searched online and have...
  9. windows mobile device center wont open on my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows mobile device center wont open on my computer: i need help on figuring out why windows mobile device center wont open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/windows-mobile-device-center-wont-open-on-my/4e45041a-622e-4bbf-8133-5a8b134f410a
  10. usb port thinks mouse is a mobile monitor device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    usb port thinks mouse is a mobile monitor device: my usb ports or my mice are not broken i run 2 operating systems on my laptop (this always worked fine) and whenever i switch to linux my mice works in all my ports My laptop has 3 usb ports 2 on the right side and 1 on the left side, once i upgraded to windows 10 i...