Windows 10: My computer time continues there where I shut my computer down and doesn't synchronize

Discus and support My computer time continues there where I shut my computer down and doesn't synchronize in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hey guys 2 weeks ago I got a new computer. I got a Lenovo Ideapad c340. After a few weeks I noticed that my clock was wrong and I synchronized it in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by X_lor3nz_X, Aug 28, 2020.

1. My computer time continues there where I shut my computer down and doesn't synchronize

Hey guys

2 weeks ago I got a new computer. I got a Lenovo Ideapad c340. After a few weeks I noticed that my clock was wrong and I synchronized it in the settings. But it still doesn't work and stops working every time I turn my computer off and on again. I need some help its pretty annoying.

:)

X_lor3nz_X, Aug 28, 2020
  2. Bagoguts Win User

Lumia 620 doesn`t connect to computer via usb cable

Hi yall and thanks for the replies!

Unfortunately, the were of no help.

The phone isn`t listed in device manager, the list of devices doesn`t change if I have my phone connected to my computer(s). There are no mystery devices, no yellow triangle -markings or anything even remotely pointing to the direction the phone being connected.

It could be that my phone has a broken usb port, but it makes me wonder that it still charges the battery when connected to a computer.

This is not a big problem for me, that I must admit, but still, it kinda bugs me that the phone doesn`t work the way it`s supposed to work,

Anyways, if somebody comes up with something that might help, I am most grateful.

Have a great weekend yall!

-

edit: Also, I have my laptop almost always connected to charger. Tried without charger just for the heck of it, didn`t help.

Bagoguts, Aug 28, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

My computer time continues there where I shut my computer down and doesn't synchronize [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Aug 28, 2020
  4. xarzu Win User

My computer time continues there where I shut my computer down and doesn't synchronize

My new Vista computer sometimes unexpectedly shuts off. Any suggestions?

My new Vista computer sometimes unexpectedly shuts off. Any suggestions?

xarzu, Aug 28, 2020
Thema:

My computer time continues there where I shut my computer down and doesn't synchronize

1. My computer time continues there where I shut my computer down and doesn't synchronize - Similar Threads - computer continues where

2. my computer is shutting down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer is shutting down: liquid cooling fans suddenly run fast and my computer shuts downand instead of doing this all the time, it does it occasionally, the windows screen comes up and my computer shuts down itself....
  3. my computer is shutting down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my computer is shutting down: liquid cooling fans suddenly run fast and my computer shuts downand instead of doing this all the time, it does it occasionally, the windows screen comes up and my computer shuts down itself....
  4. my computer is shutting down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My computer refused to shut down.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer refused to shut down.: When l went to shut it down either from the case button or windows pop-up menu. It flashes the blue screens and then restarts. Problem only occurred now after months of running it fine. Asrock Steel legend B-550, R9-5900x, gigbyte RTX 3070 and 4 Trident z royal series 16GB...
  6. I can't shut down my computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't shut down my computer: What do I do? It turns black for a second then takes me back to login. I'm on an aero 15x v8 on a fresh install. This has never happened before. The power button puts it to sleep instead of shutting it off. submitted by /u/therionusz [link] [comments]...
  7. My computer is shutting down automatically

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My computer is shutting down automatically: Hey guys I was using windows 8.1 for quite a while but then I decided to upgrade to win 10. I finished the installation perfectly and the computer is working fine but it started to shutdown after approximately 6 or 7 mins. I changed the sleep mode timer to never but still the...
  8. computer continuously shutting down unexpectedly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer continuously shutting down unexpectedly.: Recently, following a forced update that happened while i was sleeping, my computer has been shutting down unexpectedly. There's no blue screen, it just blanks out and restarts itself back up. I tried using system restore to go back to before the update was installed, but the...
  9. Shut down my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Shut down my computer: Where is "Close down my computer"? I can`t find where? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shut-down-my-computer/32ec328c-f29b-44ab-82d1-702dd4a2e766
  10. Computer doesn't shut down by itself.

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer doesn't shut down by itself.: Hi, I click the windows10 icon and option comes; shut down. I press that one and I see stars going round the circle but computer doesn't shut down. Overnight it remained same. Next morning, I had to shut down manually. Why? 32165