Windows 10: my computer to my printer

Discus and support my computer to my printer in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I connected my computer to my printer, but it is in fax, and I don't know how to change it to print... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SandraGarcia6, May 9, 2020.

1. my computer to my printer

I connected my computer to my printer, but it is in fax, and I don't know how to change it to print

:)

SandraGarcia6, May 9, 2020

2. Printer

Hi Rodrigo,

I am sorry to know that you are having issues with Printer.

What and all steps have you tried so far?

Restart the computer and check.

Also, check for Windows updates.

I suggest you to run the Printer Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• In Search window type Troubleshooting and click on it to open it.

• Click on Hardware and Sound.

• Then click on Printer to run the troubleshooter. Follow onscreen steps.

Kalpana Shankarappa, May 9, 2020
  3. connecting laptop to Office jet G55 printer

Hi Luisa,

To help you with your concern regarding the printer, let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer for the steps on how to connect your printer to your computer. Please follow the steps on how to contact the manufacturer:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, May 9, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

my computer to my printer

Computer to printer

Hi Jo,

There are various factors why printer was not working properly. It can be due to outdated drivers or wrong configuration settings. For us to isolate your issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried updating your drivers?

In the meantime, we suggest that you check and follow the steps in this
    article
    . It will let you choose if it's Troubleshooting or Advanced. Once you choose Troubleshooting it will provide you steps to update your driver then download and run the troubleshooter. If you choose Advanced, it will provide you steps to clear spooler
    files and restart spooler service.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, May 9, 2020
Thema:

my computer to my printer

1. my computer to my printer - Similar Threads - computer printer

2. HP All-In-One computer detecting printer portion of my Cannon MP560 All-In-One...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP All-In-One computer detecting printer portion of my Cannon MP560 All-In-One...: HP All-In-One computer detecting printer portion of my Cannon MP560 All-In-One printer/scanner, but not the scanner portion https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-all-in-one-computer-detecting-printer-portion/a46a3ab2-5250-4cd1-af74-7fddbee324fc
  3. HP All-In-One computer detecting printer portion of my Cannon MP560 All-In-One...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP All-In-One computer detecting printer portion of my Cannon MP560 All-In-One...: HP All-In-One computer detecting printer portion of my Cannon MP560 All-In-One printer/scanner, but not the scanner portion https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-all-in-one-computer-detecting-printer-portion/a46a3ab2-5250-4cd1-af74-7fddbee324fc
  4. Connected printers printing blank pages from only one computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connected printers printing blank pages from only one computer.: I have a user who can only print blank pages from their computer. The printers function perfectly for every other person in the building except this one. I have done updates, removed the printer and re-added, manually installed drivers, checked for system file corruption. The...
  5. Connected printers printing blank pages from only one computer.

Connected printers printing blank pages from only one computer.: I have a user who can only print blank pages from their computer. The printers function perfectly for every other person in the building except this one. I have done updates, removed the printer and re-added, manually installed drivers, checked for system file corruption. The...
  6. how do i connect to hp3520 printer from my computer when the printer is already on?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i connect to hp3520 printer from my computer when the printer is already on?: how do i get my computer to connect to my hp3520 printer when the printer is already turned on? my computer tells me the printer isnt available when i already have it designated as my default printer....
  7. how do i connect to hp3520 printer from my computer when the printer is already on?

how do i connect to hp3520 printer from my computer when the printer is already on?: how do i get my computer to connect to my hp3520 printer when the printer is already turned on? my computer tells me the printer isnt available when i already have it designated as my default printer....
  8. how do you connect canon printer mx475 to dell computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do you connect canon printer mx475 to dell computer: Apparently need further drivers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-connect-canon-printer-mx475-to-dell/44ab66f3-079a-4170-bbac-37a9e6268851
  9. how do you connect canon printer mx475 to dell computer

how do you connect canon printer mx475 to dell computer: Apparently need further drivers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-connect-canon-printer-mx475-to-dell/44ab66f3-079a-4170-bbac-37a9e6268851
  10. Not able to connect Windows 11 Computer to TCP/IP Printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to connect Windows 11 Computer to TCP/IP Printer: I work at a co-working space and the printer here is a Canon Image Runner that you connect thru TCP/IP. I set it up a few weeks ago fine and everything worked great until about one week ago it suddenly stopped connecting. Colleagues here at the coworking space print daily...