Windows 10: My Computer turns black when i sign in

Discus and support My Computer turns black when i sign in in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I hard reset my computer and now when i sign in the screen is black, what do I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Emmanuel Flores1, Apr 23, 2023.

1. My Computer turns black when i sign in

I hard reset my computer and now when i sign in the screen is black, what do I do?

:)

Emmanuel Flores1, Apr 23, 2023
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Endless black screen without anything but it is on

Hi Basim,

There are several reasons why the screen turns black only. It can be an issue with the software or hardware. Please answer the following questions:

• Are there any major changes made on your computer before the issue started?
    • Have you performed any troubleshooting steps to fix the issue?

For now, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps from this
    link

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ryan Fra, Apr 23, 2023
  3. Remon Ont Win User

Hi,

This issue might be due to changes on Settings after an update.

We would like to know some information to better isolate the problem:

• Are you using Microsoft account to sign-in into the user account?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

For initial troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you try the steps provided below:

• Right click Start Button or press Windows key + X and select Settings.
    • In the Settings app, navigate to Accounts > Sign-in options.
    • On the Sign-in options screen, scroll down and under
      Privacy section, turn Off the Use my sign in info to automatically finish setting up my device after an update or restart option.
    • Close Settings app and restart the machine, check if the issue is resolved.

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Apr 23, 2023
  4. My Computer turns black when i sign in

Computer Is Not Turning On

When I try to turn it on, nothing works. None of the fans spin, no sound comes out and the only thing alive is a green LED which is the BOOT_DEVICE_LED according to my motherboard manual in the onboard LEDs section.

I am taking the PC to a relative for him to analyze it this morning so I can't do much.

For now, I need help clearing some things out:
    Questions
    • Should I register my XFX Radeon HD 5850 immediately for its lifetime warranty?
    • If a motherboard dies, will any of the onboard LEDs still work?
    • What are signs that a motherboard has died?
    • What are signs that a power supply has died?
    • What are signs that a processor has died?

MelodiousUltra, Apr 23, 2023
Thema:

My Computer turns black when i sign in

1. My Computer turns black when i sign in - Similar Threads - Computer turns black

2. I turned my computer on and it is showing me a the wrong sign in and when I signed in it’s...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I turned my computer on and it is showing me a the wrong sign in and when I signed in it’s...: I basically turned my computer on and it showed me my Microsoft login window but I usually login under a local user in my c drive so automatically I had to put my old password . I sign in and my desktop and everything is different because I’m now running my computer through...
  3. I turned my computer on and it is showing me a the wrong sign in and when I signed in it’s...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I turned my computer on and it is showing me a the wrong sign in and when I signed in it’s...: I basically turned my computer on and it showed me my Microsoft login window but I usually login under a local user in my c drive so automatically I had to put my old password . I sign in and my desktop and everything is different because I’m now running my computer through...
  4. I turned my computer on and it is showing me a the wrong sign in and when I signed in it’s...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My Computer turns black when i sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My Computer turns black when i sign in: I hard reset my computer and now when i sign in the screen is black, what do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-turns-black-when-i-sign-in/b4d6a678-1b78-4ce7-9cfb-51458ad75122
  6. My Computer turns black when i sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Computer turns black when i sign in: I hard reset my computer and now when i sign in the screen is black, what do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-turns-black-when-i-sign-in/b4d6a678-1b78-4ce7-9cfb-51458ad75122
  7. Black screen with cursor after sign in when I turned my PC on to an update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black screen with cursor after sign in when I turned my PC on to an update: I am going to say now my windows is not activated. I tried running explorer.exe and ending the task but the black screen was still there. I tried rolling back my displaying adapter and unstalling it, did nothing. I havent installed any third party malware protection. I cant...
  8. I turned on my computer and I get a black screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I turned on my computer and I get a black screen: I have been using Windows for about a year now and I've been getting glitches on my computer and it's not a virus because I have an antivirus. but sometimes when I turn on my computer I get a black screen and nothing shows up. I got my DVI cable plugged in everything and I...
  9. Screen turned black when I turned on my pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen turned black when I turned on my pc: When I turned on my desktop, the screen is all black but I can hear beeping sounds which means that the computer is still working? I inserted the monitor cord to the other port on my computer and it works but now the screen resolution is stretched out and I can't get it back,...
  10. Screen is black when i turned on my pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen is black when i turned on my pc: When I turned on my desktop, the screen is all black but I can hear beeping sounds which means that the computer is still working? I inserted the monitor cord to the other port on my computer and it works but now the screen resolution is stretched out and I can't get it back,...