Windows 10: My computer turns on but monitor don't.

Discus and support My computer turns on but monitor don't. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello there, My comuter work properly and when i start up my computer monitor dont show any signal, and i thinking that is the cable vgargb and i put... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by OmerZekirovik, Apr 15, 2020.

1. My computer turns on but monitor don't.

Hello there,

My comuter work properly and when i start up my computer monitor dont show any signal, and i thinking that is the cable vgargb and i put the same cable in my laptop and monitor works, i search for solutions on youtube and google and i do everything they say i restartet cmos battery i pull out the memory and clean with eraser i checked the cpu but one thing i cannot replace is my graphics because its integrated graphics. Do you have any other solutions for this and i am scared because maybe its the graphics and i dont have any other graphics. Before 2 days computer worked correctly and then i turn off and than when i want to do something on my computer my monitor don't work don't show me any signal.

:)

OmerZekirovik, Apr 15, 2020
  2. Surgikill Win User

Monitors will not turn off/Screen saver won;t activate

Hi guys. I have been trying to get my monitors to shut off so I don't get a burn in on my screens. I can't seem to figure out what is causing them to stay on. I tried enabling a screen saver which won't turn on and I also tried making a keyboard shortcut to turn off the monitor with a cmd command. Whenever I use the shortcut the monitors go down for a second and then pop right back on. I read somewhere it could be my mouse or keyboard causing it to stay awake, but I don;t think this is the problem seeing as it was fine on windows 7. Can anybody help me out?

Thanks!

Surgikill, Apr 15, 2020
  3. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Apr 15, 2020
  4. My computer turns on but monitor don't.

Vega Hassan, Apr 15, 2020
Thema:

My computer turns on but monitor don't.

1. My computer turns on but monitor don't. - Similar Threads - computer turns monitor

2. My monitor turns off randomly, but my computer stays on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My monitor turns off randomly, but my computer stays on: When i do anything on my computer for a while about 30 mins, my monitors will go black and say that they’re is ‘no display input’ and the only way i can turn my computer off is by cutting off the power manually on the back. When i unplug my monitor and plug it back in, my...
  3. My monitor turns off randomly, but my computer stays on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My monitor turns off randomly, but my computer stays on: When i do anything on my computer for a while about 30 mins, my monitors will go black and say that they’re is ‘no display input’ and the only way i can turn my computer off is by cutting off the power manually on the back. When i unplug my monitor and plug it back in, my...
  4. My monitor turns off randomly, but my computer stays on

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. My monitor turns off randomly, but my computer stays on

6. My computer turns on but the keyboard and monitor don’t

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer turns on but the keyboard and monitor don’t: I’ve been having this problem for a few days now and I’m thinking about taking it to a repair shop but I wanted to ask here first to see if there was anything I could do to save myself some money.I was finishing up my work where I encounter a loud buzzing noise on my PC and...
  7. My computer turns on but the keyboard and monitor don’t

My computer turns on but the keyboard and monitor don’t: I’ve been having this problem for a few days now and I’m thinking about taking it to a repair shop but I wanted to ask here first to see if there was anything I could do to save myself some money.I was finishing up my work where I encounter a loud buzzing noise on my PC and...
  8. My computer turns on but the keyboard and monitor don’t

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. The computer turns on but the monitor does not.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    The computer turns on but the monitor does not.: When I press the start key on the computer, it starts working, but the monitor also remains off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-computer-turns-on-but-the-monitor-does-not/24347e1e-18b2-4d12-a809-f4cb7feebe7f
  10. My monitor gets no signal but my computer turns on

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My monitor gets no signal but my computer turns on: What could it be? I need help man submitted by /u/Savitar2056 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ff3a3d/my_monitor_gets_no_signal_but_my_computer_turns_on/