Windows 10: My computer turns on by itself everyday at 23:00

Discus and support My computer turns on by itself everyday at 23:00 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Basically, a few months ago my computer started turning itself on at 18:00 everyday, which didn't really bother me, but now it happens at 23:00 which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Lazuli1884, Nov 5, 2019.

1. My computer turns on by itself everyday at 23:00

Basically, a few months ago my computer started turning itself on at 18:00 everyday, which didn't really bother me, but now it happens at 23:00 which is annoying. I tried multiple solutions I found online, but no luck. Any idea of what could be happening? Thanks!

submitted by /u/Lazuli1884
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Lazuli1884, Nov 5, 2019

2. WiFi refuses to turn on

Hello,

A quick question before we proceed:

Is your computer airplane mode is turn on?

I suggest you to go to the follow the below step and check if you’re able to toggle the Airplane mode:

• Go to settings and click on Network & Internet.

• Go to airplane mode and toggle.

I also suggest you to check if the function key for Wi-Fi works or not. Kindly
    Refer to your computer manual to check which function key do so.

Reply with the necessary information to help you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Nov 5, 2019
  3. Jomel Ber Win User
    Computer turns itself on

Hi Dustin,

To address this concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to turn off the fast startup:

• Right-click the Start menu, then select Control Panel.
    • Change the view from Category to Large icons.
    • Select Power Options.
    • Click Choose what the power buttons do.
    • Under Shutdown settings, uncheck the Turn on fast startup box.
    • Click Save changes.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jomel Ber, Nov 5, 2019
  4. _JP_ Win User

My computer turns on by itself everyday at 23:00

Computer Randomly Turns on From Sleep

I only saw this thread now, otherwise I would have suggested this sooner.
    I had that same problem you are having, my computer was waking-up from S3 and the culprit was my X7 mouse.
    powercfg -lastwake also listed the HID keyboard device which was an extension of the mouse.
    Besides going in device manager and setting everything to not being able to wake-up the computer from S3, I also did this to the power profiles:

My computer turns on by itself everyday at 23:00 nousbwakeup.jpg

Worked for me.

_JP_, Nov 5, 2019
Thema:

My computer turns on by itself everyday at 23:00

1. My computer turns on by itself everyday at 23:00 - Similar Threads - computer turns itself

2. My computer turns off by itself why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer turns off by itself why?: When ever I try to install windows 10 it tells me to not turn off the computer but for some reason my computer automatically turns off by itself and I don’t know what to do I’ve installed windows 10 many times because of this and it keeps on happening what can I do...
  3. My computer turns itself on

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My computer turns itself on: I have my computer set not to turn off plugged in but when I put it to sleep it turns on by itself a couple mins later. When I put it in hibernate it turns on by itself also a couple mins later is this a bug or?? submitted by /u/Yng-Swiper [link] [comments]...
  4. My computer keeps turning itself back on by itself.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My computer keeps turning itself back on by itself.: I have followed the steps suggested by others regarding why my computer keeps turning itself back on after I turn it of...and have had no success in making it stop. Anything else I can try? The only way I can keep it off is to push the power button which sometimes causes...
  5. computer turning itself on

computer turning itself on: Hi all , is anybody out there who's computer also just turns itself on? If so how did you sort the problem ? yours brendon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-turning-itself-on/2b496be9-3ddc-4c6a-9f84-f37c883a59d6
  6. Widows 10 Turns Itself on Everyday

in Windows 10 Customization
    Widows 10 Turns Itself on Everyday: Everyday at about 10:07 AM my system turns itself on. I have researched this issue and all solutions I have found so far have failed to fix this issue. And to be clear, this is turning on from being completely off, not asleep. I have changed multiple different settings to...
  7. Computer turns on by itself

Computer turns on by itself: I just got a new computer a few days ago and three times now its turned on around 6 AM, I know this because the fan I have plugged into it starts when its on and around that time it started going and the computer was still closed. I thought it was the active hours but I was...
  8. computer turns itself on

computer turns itself on: finding computer on when no one has touched it for weeks - happening a couple days in a row -no cortana, etc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-turns-itself-on/7cae53a3-a974-48f6-a83b-127fc53f7475"
  9. Computer turns on by itself

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer turns on by itself: [img] It turned on from a complete shut down. 31100
  10. My computer randomly turns itself off

in Windows 10 Support
    My computer randomly turns itself off: Hi, I have recently upgraded to windows 10 pro from windows 7 and prior to this i have been getting BSOD and it turned out to be a faulty ram which i replaced. Now my pc runs with two different brand rams bu have same spec, ddr2 2GB 800. anyway I have my pc connected...