Windows 10: My computer updated Windows 10 today and now I have no sound

Discus and support My computer updated Windows 10 today and now I have no sound in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer updated Windows 10 today and now I have no sound. I hope this is not a scam.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RexMittelstaedt, Mar 15, 2021.

1. My computer updated Windows 10 today and now I have no sound

My computer updated Windows 10 today and now I have no sound.

I hope this is not a scam.

:)

RexMittelstaedt, Mar 15, 2021

2. No sound on Windows 10 computer.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with sound on Windows 10.

This issue might be due to problems with sound driver is corrupt or it is not installed properly.

To assist you better, please provide us the below information:

• Are you getting any error message?
    • Are you getting a cross mark on the sound icon in the taskbar?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about sound related issues
    and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems in Windows 10

Please get back to us with an update on sound
    issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Mar 15, 2021
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Windows 10 sound problems.

Hi Roger,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Have you install all driver updates?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • In which browser are you facing this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to refer the Microsoft Article below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Do let us know if you are able to get Sound with all relevant programs. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Mar 15, 2021
  4. chispy Win User

My computer updated Windows 10 today and now I have no sound

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Mar 15, 2021
Thema:

My computer updated Windows 10 today and now I have no sound

1. My computer updated Windows 10 today and now I have no sound - Similar Threads - computer updated today

2. I restart my computer and now I have no sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I restart my computer and now I have no sound: I also have the same issue with my new computer working on window 11. I don't know why this is because my laptop was working very well and I never had issue with the sound before. It is the same for another laptop that I restart. It is working only if I use bluetooth but...
  3. I restart my computer and now I have no sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I restart my computer and now I have no sound: I also have the same issue with my new computer working on window 11. I don't know why this is because my laptop was working very well and I never had issue with the sound before. It is the same for another laptop that I restart. It is working only if I use bluetooth but...
  4. So I updated to Windows 10 today I have no sound to my CAMBIO nor does the external storage...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So I updated to Windows 10 today I have no sound to my CAMBIO nor does the external storage...: This is my starter for time using my CAMBIO and I updated it to the Windows 10 today. After the update it says that there’s no sound driver and the sound doesn’t work. Also it won’t recognize the SD card for the storage and it will not stay charged and let it plugged in....
  5. So I updated to Windows 10 today I have no sound to my CAMBIO nor does the external storage...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So I updated to Windows 10 today I have no sound to my CAMBIO nor does the external storage...: This is my starter for time using my CAMBIO and I updated it to the Windows 10 today. After the update it says that there’s no sound driver and the sound doesn’t work. Also it won’t recognize the SD card for the storage and it will not stay charged and let it plugged in....
  6. So I updated to Windows 10 today I have no sound to my CAMBIO nor does the external storage...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. I updated windows 10 and now I have no sound on my Dell laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I updated windows 10 and now I have no sound on my Dell laptop: I need the sound on my laptop. It's gone following updating windows 10, as recommended by a message sent to me by microsoft. I did the question and answer support page. Still no sound. I'm a very senior senior. I need the sound and I need help to get it back....
  8. Computer updated on it's own with auto-updates turned off, and now I have no sound!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer updated on it's own with auto-updates turned off, and now I have no sound!: I am ready to smash my computer to TINY LITTLE BITS! I cannot do my work without sound! I checked everything, rolled back the driver, checked the cables. It says it's working in the sound settings and even shows the equalizer moving, BUT STILL I GET NO DAMN SOUND AT ALL!!...
  9. windows updated and now I have no sound

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows updated and now I have no sound: Yesterday, Windows installed updates KB4528759, KB4517389 & KB4515871 on my laptop and now I have no sound. Any help much appreciated. 149338
  10. After updating Windows 10 I have no sound on my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    After updating Windows 10 I have no sound on my computer: After updating Windows 10 I have no sound on my computer What I can do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-updating-windows-10-i-have-no-sound-on-my/5a96780f-dc45-41c7-a648-51c5e10e2935