Windows 10: My computer updates out of nowhere

Discus and support My computer updates out of nowhere in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My computer keeps suddenly updating while I am using it. Is this a bug or is it a feature? submitted by /u/oleolesp [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/oleolesp, Aug 23, 2020.

1. My computer updates out of nowhere

My computer keeps suddenly updating while I am using it. Is this a bug or is it a feature?

submitted by /u/oleolesp
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/oleolesp, Aug 23, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond My computer updates out of nowhere :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 23, 2020
  3. btarunr Win User
    Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Aug 23, 2020
  4. My computer updates out of nowhere

Computer update

For what? And what will this computer be used for?

Bill_Bright, Aug 23, 2020
Thema:

My computer updates out of nowhere

1. My computer updates out of nowhere - Similar Threads - computer updates nowhere

2. Computer BSODing out of nowhere, please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer BSODing out of nowhere, please help.: I recently had a power surge that knocked out my PSU, and now my computer is BSODing. Whenever I try to use Driver Verifier, I it causes my PC to be unable to reboot. This is a link to my most recent minidump:...
  3. Computer BSODing out of nowhere, please help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer BSODing out of nowhere, please help.: I recently had a power surge that knocked out my PSU, and now my computer is BSODing. Whenever I try to use Driver Verifier, I it causes my PC to be unable to reboot. This is a link to my most recent minidump:...
  4. Computer BSODing out of nowhere, please help.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. blackscreen out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blackscreen out of nowhere: my laptop pops up randomly blackscreen, if i am doing a project? a blackscreen pops up. what should i do about it? should i buy a new laptop or pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blackscreen-out-of-nowhere/9bfe5b90-9afe-41fe-8afe-ae5ec711f8f1
  6. My computer started asking for a username out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer started asking for a username out of nowhere: One day I turn on my computer and it asked for a username I usually just have to just type in my password but now it’s asking for a username...
  7. My computer started asking for a username out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer started asking for a username out of nowhere: One day I turn on my computer and it asked for a username I usually just have to just type in my password but now it’s asking for a username...
  8. My computer started asking for a username out of nowhere

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Computer started lagging out of nowhere.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer started lagging out of nowhere.: So just yesterday, i arrived home and wanted to check on my pc I booted it and it was lagging alot idk why. It was off for a week so firstly I did soft brushI purchased one specially for pc and a blower cleaning to blow all the dust and thingy. Done. No fix. Cuz its...
  10. Computer shuts off out of nowhere, no bluescreen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer shuts off out of nowhere, no bluescreen: HELP!!! Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎12/‎13/‎2018 11:00 PM Status Not reported Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 Parameter 1: ffffe603ae447010...