Windows 10: MY COMPUTER UPDETED ITSELF AND KNOW EVERYTHING IS GONE!?!!!!!

Discus and support MY COMPUTER UPDETED ITSELF AND KNOW EVERYTHING IS GONE!?!!!!! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was writing my essay when suddenly my computer started to update all by itself and I just waited like I useally do when it updates. But this time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TessAy, Nov 17, 2018.

1. TessAy Win User

MY COMPUTER UPDETED ITSELF AND KNOW EVERYTHING IS GONE!?!!!!!

I was writing my essay when suddenly my computer started to update all by itself and I just waited like I useally do when it updates. But this time when I loged in everything was gone and the screen was black and there was no internet and even the google chrome apps was gone EVERYTHING?!!? I dont know what the update did to my computer I had everything there even over 10 year old pictures of my now dead grandparent. How come your new update ruined my computer!?!!! And I’ve tried to log in and out and closed the computer and opened it more then 11 times?!? PLEASE HELP ME OR FIX THE PROBLEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE I CANT LOOSE ALL OF MY MEMORISE

:)

TessAy, Nov 17, 2018

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Nov 17, 2018
  3. taward Win User
    One computer cannot access other network computers.

So I've tried every troubleshooting step I know:
    • Double checked that Net Bios was enabled
    • Ran a bunch of network commands:
      • flushed DNS
      • registered dns
      • pinged and located the named computers successfully
    • Reset my router to factory settings

Nothing works when I try to access via explorer. I'm still baffled by the fact that every other computer can access each other AND access this computer. It's just the outgoing connection from this machine that doesn't work.

Any thoughts?

taward, Nov 17, 2018
  4. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue MY COMPUTER UPDETED ITSELF AND KNOW EVERYTHING IS GONE!?!!!!! :p

cadaveca, Nov 17, 2018
Thema:

1. MY COMPUTER UPDETED ITSELF AND KNOW EVERYTHING IS GONE!?!!!!! - Similar Threads - COMPUTER UPDETED ITSELF

2. My windows 11 PC reset itself, and everything is gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 11 PC reset itself, and everything is gone: My windows laptop reset itself and I need to get everything back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-11-pc-reset-itself-and-everything-is/0313814c-3b1a-4a96-b825-301d0f03c6d3
  3. My windows 11 PC reset itself, and everything is gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows 11 PC reset itself, and everything is gone: My windows laptop reset itself and I need to get everything back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-11-pc-reset-itself-and-everything-is/0313814c-3b1a-4a96-b825-301d0f03c6d3
  4. Everything is gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everything is gone: Hey, today I started my PC and now everything is gone.I still have all my files and programs but my desktop is gone and my documents etc. as if it made new userand deleted old one. How can I revert this?...
  5. Everything is gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Everything is gone: Hey, today I started my PC and now everything is gone.I still have all my files and programs but my desktop is gone and my documents etc. as if it made new userand deleted old one. How can I revert this?...
  6. Everything is gone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Everything is gone: I think I accidentally ended ‘explorer’ in task manager - all my programs exited. I restarted and then everything was missing - all my files gone, programs logged out like they’ve been newly installed, background has changed, etcTo try and fix I started up explorer again and...
  7. My computer reset itself, and now half of my apps are gone.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer reset itself, and now half of my apps are gone.: What you see below is what my windows home screen looks like now. Once filled with about 60 shortcuts, nearly every single one disappearing. Except only a random bunch. I have reset my computer 3 times, no change. I have left my computer off over night, still the same result....
  8. everything that was on my pc is now gone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    everything that was on my pc is now gone: I was signed into my pc then it turned off and now nothing is on my pc, its like it got completely wiped, what do I do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/everything-that-was-on-my-pc-is-now-gone/944a4e94-fbc4-46cb-86de-b5194bdc5a3e
  9. Everything on my laptop is gone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Everything on my laptop is gone: I recently spilled coffee on my laptop so I had to bring it to my local shop to get it fixed. A fan and my keyboard got replaced but everything on my laptop is gone. I don’t have my office, I don’t need a password to start my laptop, I have zero documents left on my laptop....
  10. Is there a way to know if the computer restarted by itself overnight?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there a way to know if the computer restarted by itself overnight?: My computer would occasionally make a short buzz sound (1/2 second), then get a blue screen and restarts. I took everything apart and found my video card, Nvida GeForce GTX 660, to be full of dust. I took it apart and cleaned it. Now, I want to know if it is fixed, and I'll...