Windows 10: My computer upgraded to Windows 11. It no longer downloads

Discus and support My computer upgraded to Windows 11. It no longer downloads in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My computer upgraded to Windows 11. It no longer downloads photo attachments from comcast email or gmail. It opens a window, says it's going to put it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dora Mahan, Jun 23, 2024.

1. My computer upgraded to Windows 11. It no longer downloads

My computer upgraded to Windows 11. It no longer downloads photo attachments from comcast email or gmail. It opens a window, says it's going to put it in one drive, and then errors out.

:)

Dora Mahan, Jun 23, 2024

2. Upgrading to windows 11

I have a few questions about windows 11...

1. How many GB it is? when my pc suggested the upgrade yesterday, it said it's about 4GB just want to be sure.
    2. I'm using a windows 10 pro so if I upgrade, will it upgrade to a windows 11 pro?

UcheBulama, Jun 23, 2024
  3. flashh4 Win User
    List of computers that can be upgraded to Windows 11

-MSN news says these are the computers which can be upgraded to Windows 11 ......... click the "continue reading" to see a complete list !! I know it doesn't say anything about unsupported hardware computers ! These are all the PCs that can be upgraded to Windows 11

flashh4, Jun 23, 2024
  4. Bree Win User

My computer upgraded to Windows 11. It no longer downloads

List of computers that can be upgraded to Windows 11

As with much on MSN this is material republished from other sources. At the top it credits XDA Developers as the source. This is the original: These are all the PCs that can be upgraded to Windows 11

Thema:

My computer upgraded to Windows 11. It no longer downloads

1. My computer upgraded to Windows 11. It no longer downloads - Similar Threads - computer upgraded longer

2. My computer upgraded to Windows 11. It no longer downloads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer upgraded to Windows 11. It no longer downloads: My computer upgraded to Windows 11. It no longer downloads photo attachments from comcast email or gmail. It opens a window, says it's going to put it in one drive, and then errors out....
  3. My Computers not Allowed to Upgrade to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Computers not Allowed to Upgrade to Windows 11: So far, of the 3 computers I use the most, 2 are denied upgrading to Windows 11.I think it's a CPU issue, but cannot determine why. One is an i7-3770 Ivy Bridge 2 Core, and the other is an i7-4770 Haswell 4 Core. Am I just lucky or did these fall through the Black Hole...
  4. My computer no longer works after windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer no longer works after windows 11: My computer is unusable after windows 11. My mouse no longer appears and my keyboard no longer responds. My computer works, the lighting on the fn key appears when I touch it but it is unresponsive to the computer. My mouse is no longer visible & is unresponsive by the...
  5. My computer no longer works after windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer no longer works after windows 11: My computer is unusable after windows 11. My mouse no longer appears and my keyboard no longer responds. My computer works, the lighting on the fn key appears when I touch it but it is unresponsive to the computer. My mouse is no longer visible & is unresponsive by the...
  6. Windows 11 Upgrade Locked My Computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Upgrade Locked My Computer: After my computer upgraded to Windows 11, I am locked out of my computer because my Microsoft email address was canceled by my computer and changed to an retiree account. So I can’t input my password because the account that Microsoft is asking for is closed and it won’t let...
  7. Windows 11 Upgrade Locked My Computer

Windows 11 Upgrade Locked My Computer: After my computer upgraded to Windows 11, I am locked out of my computer because my Microsoft email address was canceled by my computer and changed to an retiree account. So I can’t input my password because the account that Microsoft is asking for is closed and it won’t let...
  8. Windows 11 download corrupted my computer

Windows 11 download corrupted my computer: I recently tried to download Windows 11 & during the process of installation my computer crashed. Upon taking it to a computer repair service I was told that Windows 11 had corrupted my computer & that no data was recoverable & it would have to be factory reset & I would be...
  9. A game that I downloaded on my computer is no longer on my account.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    A game that I downloaded on my computer is no longer on my account.: I tried playing minecraft windows 10 edition, and it said that it was not on my account, even though I've had it since the day it came out. I tried looking in these forums for an explanation, but all of them were with recently bought, payed for games. I was given this game...
  10. My computer no longer works when I upgraded to Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My computer no longer works when I upgraded to Windows 10.: My computer no longer works when I upgraded to Windows 10. No start button, no folders on desktop and I get an error message 0x80080005-0x90017. I would like to uninstall Windows 10 and go back to Windows 8.0, but I only have access to Task manager. Can not access start...