Windows 10: My Computer Uptime

Discus and support My Computer Uptime in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; If I check my computer uptime it will still say that the computer has been on even though I shut it off using the Shut Off option. I've tried to do sfc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by OhiOhio, Dec 11, 2020.

1. OhiOhio Win User

My Computer Uptime

If I check my computer uptime it will still say that the computer has been on even though I shut it off using the Shut Off option. I've tried to do sfc /scannow in cmd prompt and powershell and it says "Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations." I'm running Windows 10 and I've had my computer for about a month and it started the first week I had it. If possible, please help me with my problem.

:)

OhiOhio, Dec 11, 2020

2. Uptime free software

I already know all this, I think you missed what I wrote in the OP.

When you restart your computer, you don't have your last system uptime, and I won't search the windows event log to find it just for fun. I already tested some software, but those free keeps 3 weeks max or just show the uptime.

I was looking for a free sofware that keeps a log of your uptime, like your best uptime.

凯发娱乐-真人百家乐首选品牌

This one is not free. ok 15$ USD single licence, and I will have to first test it on Server OS. But my first look is for a free software, that is why I am asking. I have a couple of server to install it. I love uptime *Smile My Computer Uptime :)

It's for a small contest with some IT friend. I'm now at over 247 days. And looking to keep a record of this if the servers gets a UPS power down, etc..

ChristTheGreat, Dec 11, 2020
  3. Frick Win User
    uptime

My Computer Uptime [​IMG]

Frick, Dec 11, 2020
  4. newtekie1 Win User

My Computer Uptime

uptime

Long periods of uptime for Linux is expected, but what about 600+ days of uptime on a Windows server?

My Computer Uptime Windows-603-Days-Uptime.png

Yes, the server is still in use, no it is not connected to the internet. I had to power it down after taking this screenshot to clone a failing hard drive.

newtekie1, Dec 11, 2020
Thema:

My Computer Uptime

1. My Computer Uptime - Similar Threads - Computer Uptime

2. Minecraft on a new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft on a new computer: If I get a new computer/laptop do I have to rebuy minecraft on that device so that I can play on it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-on-a-new-computer/1abbc9bc-a4cc-40ad-af11-b5466d07ca09
  3. Minecraft on a new computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft on a new computer: If I get a new computer/laptop do I have to rebuy minecraft on that device so that I can play on it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-on-a-new-computer/1abbc9bc-a4cc-40ad-af11-b5466d07ca09
  4. Windows key forces computer shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows key forces computer shutdown: Basically, every time i press the Windows key, my computer just immediately shuts off.The problem started today, how can i fix it?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-key-forces-computer-shutdown/e8f2d435-0223-4fca-b638-8f19f4bb1853
  5. Windows key forces computer shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows key forces computer shutdown: Basically, every time i press the Windows key, my computer just immediately shuts off.The problem started today, how can i fix it?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-key-forces-computer-shutdown/e8f2d435-0223-4fca-b638-8f19f4bb1853
  6. Windows key forces computer shutdown

7. computer becomes completely unresponsive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer becomes completely unresponsive: recently i’ve been encountering an issue where my computer is unable to do anything well it can do some things but that’s itapps won’t load, apps won’t function correctly, and the only way to shut down my computer is to force power it off since pressing shut down on the start...
  8. computer becomes completely unresponsive

computer becomes completely unresponsive: recently i’ve been encountering an issue where my computer is unable to do anything well it can do some things but that’s itapps won’t load, apps won’t function correctly, and the only way to shut down my computer is to force power it off since pressing shut down on the start...
  9. Task Manager reading computer uptime of multiple days when just turned on

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Task Manager reading computer uptime of multiple days when just turned on: I turned on my computer this morning left it running some processes in the background while I went to work. I check my task manager and under the "performance" tab it says my computer has been on for four days next to "uptime" when it's at most been on for a couple hours....
  10. After some hours of uptime, downloading slows down the computer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    After some hours of uptime, downloading slows down the computer: Hi, I have a weird problem. After some hours of uptime, 4 to 8 hours generally, when I download a file to any place: memory (when Firefox starts download files before saving to disk), system's SSD, internal or external HDD or usb key; the computer slows down: mouse and...